It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENLIL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
WSA-Enlil Solar Wind Prediction.

Too much gamma rays for you!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
Enki and Enlil were brothers, read up on sumerian history, also you can find a lot of this information in 'the yellow book'. But my question to the OP is... why do you write your sentences in such a way that it sounds like your a god speaking to mortals. was you meant to sound so belittling? also, you still have not shed a tiny bit of light on what the actual f*** you are on about? mods can you please remove this drivel to make way for actual discussions?

If you can't stand a little obfuscation in your literary diet, maybe you should pass on this thread.

There are members who will get something out of it so no need to ask for its removal or be snide. Besides, there was nothing in the OP that was as "belittling" as your criticism of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Tic Toc
Sounds like some one wants to gloat before the end. if only there were a playbook one could read.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: justanothermember

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!LOL
edit on th49Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:49:57 -0500K201475731pm7 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Amagnon

Are you sending a cryptic message to Enlil?

I suggest people watch - The lie nasa told on youtube by Yellowrosefortexas

It talks of this war in our solarsystem and especially around the sun happening now/ almost finished.

Apparently THE ONE (aka God) and allied forces have defeted the Dark negative entities that have contolled our planet for so long.

Its a really radical view and if its true holy cow lol.

Watch it and you may understand some more of what the OP is on about... Maybe lol

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
Enki and Enlil were brothers, read up on sumerian history, also you can find a lot of this information in 'the yellow book'. But my question to the OP is... why do you write your sentences in such a way that it sounds like your a god speaking to mortals. was you meant to sound so belittling? also, you still have not shed a tiny bit of light on what the actual f*** you are on about? mods can you please remove this drivel to make way for actual discussions?

I know who Enki and Enlil are. I have read Sumerian history. Both factual and non factual accounts from many varied viewpoints. Its a subject I enjoy and why I clicked on the thread. Having said that. I still do not know what the OP means. Nor do I think the thread should be removed by the mods or the OP talked to in that way. We can all have our point of view and opinions while still being civil about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amagnon

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Google Enki and Enlil - the lion and the bull. Enemies from ancient times long forgotten, the true owners of this planet behind the veil of a hundred gods.

-MM

Metis - in her garden, in her valleys and bounteous hills - in her raiment of gold - she will answer, she will reveal.

Turning lead into gold... Is this how you got your revelation/vision?

-MM

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I mean what I say, it is for you - understand and be free. We fight a bitter war, a long war - but we have heroes, immortals who will speak for us.

I believe that the only way to win in a proxy war is not to get involved (if possible). Why should people die for hidden the rulers that use us as pawns in a game only they have the true overview of?

-MM

Enki (our Lord, spirit or ghost), masterful serpent - by divine right firstly, you established your name, then by mastery - but never by denigration of your own. By your name was the throne of heaven built.

I submit, masterful serpent to your sons wishes - yet your brother, his claim by force - this clay rejects. By mastery, by wisdom, by merit - we accept council - and embrace our father, and our king - but never by force. We are serpents in your image, and your divine light we accept.

May Argos be forever broken for its impertinence, and may our Lord Marduk's divine shadow protect his devoted servant.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Google Enki and Enlil - the lion and the bull. Enemies from ancient times long forgotten, the true owners of this planet behind the veil of a hundred gods.

-MM

Metis - in her garden, in her valleys and bounteous hills - in her raiment of gold - she will answer, she will reveal.

Turning lead into gold... Is this how you got your revelation/vision?

-MM

You certainly made me think of something.

War profiteers find ways to throw lead at people to turn it into riches. In a way, Halliburton and their contemporaries are alchemists.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thanks for responding with more clarity your direction of influence of which you come to share with us Amagnon...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk

Mecca Lecca Hi Mecca Hiney Ho!

That............was awesome.......and I also just had a fantastic nostalgic moment lol thank you for that.......

To the OP........im not sure whats going on here but, this guys post made more sense to me then yours....

can you explain

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I mean what I say, it is for you - understand and be free. We fight a bitter war, a long war - but we have heroes, immortals who will speak for us.

I believe that the only way to win in a proxy war is not to get involved (if possible). Why should people die for hidden the rulers that use us as pawns in a game only they have the true overview of?

-MM

Enki (our Lord, spirit or ghost), masterful serpent - by divine right firstly, you established your name, then by mastery - but never by denigration of your own. By your name was the throne of heaven built.

I submit, masterful serpent to your sons wishes - yet your brother, his claim by force - this clay rejects. By mastery, by wisdom, by merit - we accept council - and embrace our father, and our king - but never by force. We are serpents in your image, and your divine light we accept.

May Argos be forever broken for its impertinence, and may our Lord Marduk's divine shadow protect his devoted servant.

Ok, now I understand what you are trying to say better. So thank you. People like me who are sometimes oblivious, appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Yup, it's Enki vs. Enlil all over again as I suspected. Guess they are gathering their forces.

-MM

edit on 30-7-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GallopingFish

Are you sending a cryptic message to Enlil?

Yes - I am telling him I know everything. If you can decode my initial post, you will know everything.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Crimson, eleven, delight, petrichor?

Also, what?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: karmicecstasy

Yup, it's Enki vs. Enlil all over again as I suspected. Guess they are gathering their forces.

-MM

I had a lot to say, but I'll just say . yes .. correct. But its worse than you can imagine.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

see: messier82.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

see: messier82.

Messier 82 is in the Big Bear Dipper ; is this the "Bear knows" that Amagnon is talking about in the OP you think?

It is known. You will lose, casting stones, it is known - the Bear, he knows you.

, and "casting stones" perhaps means that Enlil is gonna kill mankind off with metorites this time?

If this is your vision, Amagnon , when is this going to happen? Anytime soon?

-MM

edit on 30-7-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thread.....sense.....no make....just.....little.

Do Enki and Enlil only receive messages on conspiracy boards?

Can't wait for them to post.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Thread.....sense.....no make....just.....little.

Do Enki and Enlil only receive messages on conspiracy boards?

Can't wait for them to post.

Enki is dead, Enlil has a pretty good handle on everything Earth-side - this is a popular board, and I said some dangerous things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join