It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Fukushima Have Anything to Do With My Extra Warm Tap Water?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
July 30, 2014-----I've come to notice that, for quite some time now, my tap water (from the cold tap, the cold tap) even in the winter is a lot warmer than it used to be. (note: warmer than it used to be....implying that it has always been somewhat warm)

Sept. 27, 2014----That's all well and good (I think), but it still does not explain why my cold tap water is so darn hot.

So we can conclude at this point, that in a mere 2 months, your cold water has went from "warm" to "darn hot".

Just think of the time you will soon be saving.. at the current rate of progress, soon there will be boiling water coming out of the tap and you will save crap loads of time boiling eggs! Woo hoo.

Save yourself some time and all of us some wasted time reading this drivel and get some Fukushima eggs... word on the street is that they come pre-boiled (while still in the chicken).
edit on R282014-09-28T20:28:57-05:00k289Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

but it still does not explain why my cold tap water is so darn hot.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Neither does the world ending, Fukushima, Bigfoot or "The Grays"....

I would contact the Municipal Water Treatment Plant and maybe..... Ask....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Why, in the world, should I request any information from a governmental agency in light of the following quote that I borrowed from the "FukuGate: We've been conned" thread?

The executive branch and multiple federal agencies, agencies tasked with keeping the American public safe, did their best to hide and to cover-up information about a deadly radioactive plume and ensuing fallout that was headed for the West Coast of the United States from Japan.

I could write volumes about the lack of integrity that I have encountered in recent years at a long, long list of various governmental agencies, but I think that I'll just let the above suffice.

P.M.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
July 30, 2014-----I've come to notice that, for quite some time now, my tap water (from the cold tap, the cold tap) even in the winter is a lot warmer than it used to be. (note: warmer than it used to be....implying that it has always been somewhat warm)

Sept. 27, 2014----That's all well and good (I think), but it still does not explain why my cold tap water is so darn hot.

So we can conclude at this point, that in a mere 2 months, your cold water has went from "warm" to "darn hot".

Just think of the time you will soon be saving.. at the current rate of progress, soon there will be boiling water coming out of the tap and you will save crap loads of time boiling eggs! Woo hoo.

Save yourself some time and all of us some wasted time reading this drivel and get some Fukushima eggs... word on the street is that they come pre-boiled (while still in the chicken).

I think I may know why certain elements are so eager to put this thread to a rest, and the reason is related to what one person had as a theory as to what happened to the dinosaurs.

If it is true that on-the-loose radionuclides can heat water and that many radionuclides are heavy metals that will sink to the bottom of the ocean, then they can heat the water down there sufficiently to melt the untold stores of frozen methane.

Then that gaseous methane will rise to the surface where it can be ignited most likely by lightning strikes, and then KABOOM... BOOM .... BOOM and bigger BOOM, and the next great extinction event.

And that's the History of the World Part "THE END!"

P.M.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm sorry. I got lost somewhere between your water faucet and the end of the world. I am going to bow out for a while, none of this stuff makes any sense whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry. I got lost somewhere between your water faucet and the end of the world. I am going to bow out for a while, none of this stuff makes any sense whatsoever.

Methane is not only highly explosive, it is also 30 times more effective than carbon dioxide in contributing to a greenhouse effect.

Why, there may be enough methane melted at the bottom of the ocean to result in a runaway greenhouse effect the likes of which sent the surface temperature of Venus to 900 degrees F.

Any way you look at it, if my tap water is getting warmed by radionuclides, then the ocean is getting even warmer, even warmer, even warmer. The ocean is getting warmer.

Just ask any woman. Women are from Venus, you know.

P.M.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

"Any way you look at it, if my tap water is getting warmed by radionuclides

It isn't. Why can't you understand that? Numerous people have replied to tell you that it simply isn't possible but you continue on with the drivel relentlessly.

Let us end this once and for:

You claim that your tap water is being warmed by radionuclides. This can only happen one of two ways:

A: Radionuclides are in the water in such amounts as to cause the water to heat up.

B: There is a large mass of underground nuclear material that is putting off enough heat and is in close proximity heat up the water in your pipe.

That's it.. it all boils down to (pun intended) these two possible scenarios. Let examine these scenarios in detail:

A: If there were enough radionuclides in your tap water to cause it to rise in temperature, you would be dead or very close to dead a long long time ago. This is the same water you bathe in and wash your clothes in, so you would be exposed to massive amounts of radiation 24/7.

B: If there were enough nuclear material in the ground near your water pipes to heat the water inside the pipe, you would be dead or very close to dead a long long time ago.

Again the title of the thread is: "Does Fukushima Have Anything to Do With My Extra Warm Tap Water?"

The answer is absolutely positively unequivocally NO NO NO NO and NO.

Please stop posting this nonsense. Good grief.
edit on R222014-09-30T03:22:11-05:00k229Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R122014-09-30T04:12:55-05:00k129Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I see, thanks. Though I'm probably sure some radiation may have gotten into the heads of some people there. Maybe. But the original poster's tap water's probably affected by something else. Another form of radiation. Maybe the sun? That happens to my tap water when the pipe's are sunned up.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You know... this whole thread and several others just like it lately on this particular forum remind me of this TV commercial which sums it up so much better than I ever could, from 0:08 to the end:

And if you read back through this thread from day 1.... it pretty much mirrors that TV commercial. It should be a personal wake up call.

I do not say that to be mean... just do some basic research and do not let yourself be influenced too easily....especially when you are 1,000,000% sure of your stance and others post differing opinions...if there are numerous alternatives to your conclusion, explore them.
edit on R132014-10-03T08:13:58-05:00k1310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R152014-10-03T08:15:46-05:00k1510Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162014-10-03T08:16:18-05:00k1610Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R172014-10-03T08:17:07-05:00k1710Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302014-10-03T08:30:56-05:00k3010Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaboiaAlien
a reply to: RickinVa

I see, thanks. Though I'm probably sure some radiation may have gotten into the heads of some people there. Maybe. But the original poster's tap water's probably affected by something else. Another form of radiation. Maybe the sun? That happens to my tap water when the pipe's are sunned up.

Exactly... the OP's tap water could have been affected by something else.... but when this pointed out repeatedly, they stuck to their original dissertation that it had to be from Fukushima.... that's when it became an issue.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This morning at approximately 6:00AM, my cold tap water temperature was 30 degrees (F) above the outside air temperature.

I let the cold tap water run profusely before my measurement was taken, and before that, the toilet was flushed twice and a washing machine tub was filled for a super load of laundry, so very much outside water was brought in to flush out the pipes which had been at room temperature overnight.

The cold water temperature here is more than 10 degrees above the average outside air temperature for the last month, so how can someone claim that my very warm cold water is due to this water's source being lakes and/or rivers, that is, surface water as opposed to underground water, aquifers?

The cold water temperature here is 12 degrees higher than the average outside air temperature for the last 10 days.

P.M.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

No it doesn't. Please stop posting this nonsense,,, it makes you look rather quite silly.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
This morning at approximately 6:00AM, my cold tap water temperature was 30 degrees (F) above the outside air temperature.

30°F higher than the air temperature...? Either you're full of it or there is something besides Fukishima causing this. I live in sunny Florida and even during the hot summers, with the pipes a shallow 1.5ft under the ground, my cold water is still ice cold.

If all this you have posted is true, why the hell have you not looked for a professional to investigate the situation? Plumber? Well driller? The city/county utility company where you live? SOMEONE BESIDES THE PEOPLE ON ATS WHO CLEARLY BELIEVE YOU'RE FULL OF IT???

No it doesn't. Please stop posting this nonsense,,, it makes you look rather quite silly.

I second this motion.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

of course the world is a cesspool of evil rotten bandersnatch's spawned from the bowels of haarp & etc but how do you know the water being piped into your home doesn't run under some BBQ display warehouse or something?

if you think your water is radioactive & all you're doing is posting on a forum about it, i'd say somethin' else needs checking too

"you should listen to your friends (billy zanes) they're trying to help you"

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join