It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Fukushima Have Anything to Do With My Extra Warm Tap Water?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

The current is slowing like it normally does. It has in the past, and it will again in the future. It allows for the ocean to grow colder, which allows the air around it to go colder. The winds over the Gulf Stream are what help keep Europe warm, along with the Gulf Stream current.

Winds affect the surface currents and temperature, which again, if you had read the pdf, you would see that the higher temperature only affects the top 100 meters or so of ocean, otherwise known as the surface current area.

The Conveyor Belt

When the wind blows, it creates a surface current, that pushes the warm water along. Once the warm water moves out of the way, the colder deeper water moves up to replace it, cooling the ocean, and helping to move nutrients along. Without the winds to move that surface layer of water out of the way, there is nowhere for the cooler water to go, except to stay deeper, where it can't cool the surface layer. Ergo, you end up with warmer surface temperatures.
edit on 9/17/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Ever considered the possibility that its not the water that has changed but you? Maybe you have been altered by possible radiation and this is just one thing. Have you noticed any other things that are different? If at all possible you should get a radiation detector and try using it around your house, the water, yourself, etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Royal76

Ever considered the possibility that its not the water that has changed but you? Maybe you have been altered by possible radiation and this is just one thing. Have you noticed any other things that are different? If at all possible you should get a radiation detector and try using it around your house, the water, yourself, etc.

Your reply has inspired me to post my cold tap water temperature for today: 83.3 degrees F.

With the change of season coming, if my cold tap water temperature is above the outside temperature, then I would say that there will be some really real cause for concern.

P.M.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: Royal76

Your reply has inspired me to post my cold tap water temperature for today: 83.3 degrees F...

P.M.

Well, what do you know?

I looked up some weather statistics for the recent past here, and I have learned that for the last 10 days, the average temperature outside (the sum of high and low divided by two) for each of those days was below 83.3 degrees F.

The average of average outside temperatures for the last six days has been calculated to be 5-and-one-half degrees below my cold tap water temperature of 83.3 degrees F.

If you consider that there should be a cooling effect from the ground to supplement the average outside temperature in cooling my tap water, then why is my cold tap water at an extra warm temperature of 83.3 degrees F?

P.M.

edit on 24-9-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Included the body of my reply that was inadvertantly omitted during posting.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Obviously it can be nothing but Fukushima.

For your personal safety, please never drink or use water to bathe in, as it could be fatal.

Sell all your personal property and flee to another planet. Neptune should be outside of the Fukushima evacuation zone. Hopefully the internet there is functional, there is a severe shortage of information about the tap water on Neptune and you could be the ATS on-the spot reporter!

edit on R242014-09-24T13:24:33-05:00k249Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

try not to drink any tap water if you can help it
even for tea & coffee

we know fukushima ain't good.. but..
from the sounds of things, it could be anything at this stage?
like a person who coughs & may instantly think they have cancer
where do those ideas come from? (avoid youtube etc)

row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream

merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
life is but a dream

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

For your personal safety, please never drink or use water to bathe in, as it could be fatal.

Did you by any chance collaborate on the composing of the "Pollution" song:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No... I usually do not waste my time with complete and utter nonsense, such as the threads you post.

Fukushima is a very serious problem and the multiple threads you create serve no other purpose other than to draw attention away from the real issues and focus people's attention on made up issues. Right out of the pro-nuclear playbook... page 47.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not that I'm complaining, but isn't there anything other than Fukushima to talk about in Japan? What I've heard about is the crazy culture, wherein you have girls in trains who suddenly accuse you of groping them, when you were doing nothing. And marrying anime characters.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
On the superheating of the Pacific Ocean, Zaphod58 replied to a prior post of mine:

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And there isn't even a remote shred of evidence that Fukushima is responsible for what's happening. They don't even START to say that it is. In fact the anomaly started in the south and moved north, as shown by the wind anomalies chart, if you read the PDF file. The normal flow of nutrients from the subarctic was disrupted, by the disruption of the western winds that normally carry nutrients with them from the subarctic.

So how did Fukushima manage to cause wind anomalies from the south, well below where it is?

In Youtube video www.youtube.com... at elapsed time of 2:00, Jeff Rense says of the extra warm Pacific Ocean:

"The idea that radioactive nuclides can heat the ocean is something that the media will not touch."

I tend to trust Jeff Rense.

He rightfully states that a warm ocean will spawn more serious tropical storm systems.

Why, the very recent Fung-Wong (aka Mario) tropical storm dumped over three feet of rain over an area of Taiwan.

Imagine if over three feet of rain fell right on Fukushima.

Why, I'd venture a guess that that amount of rain would just sweep away Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant buildings 1, 2, 3, and 4 right out to sea. These buildings are, after all, reputed to be situated on what has been characterized as "quicksand."

Now, what's making my cold tap water extra warm? To repeat: I tend to trust Jeff Rense.

P.M.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Your waterpipes are likley buried underground at a certian depth that shields them from the outside weather such as freezing which will crack the pipes, so the outside temp may be different from your cold tapwater temp.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

what's making my cold tap water extra warm?

Read a physics book people

Take into account the total amount of water in the pacific ocean

18,750,000 KM3

Link

Total heat possible in a nuclear meltdown

www.pbs.org...

The FACT that the power generating system is designed to PRODUCE heat and has been doing so for YEARS and the super heated water released back into the ocean ... FOR YEARS

No...

The answer is quite simply NO to anyone with a calculator ..

(Does not matter who you believe, it is simple MATH)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Your waterpipes are likley buried underground at a certian depth that shields them from the outside weather such as freezing which will crack the pipes, so the outside temp may be different from your cold tapwater temp.

Agreed, and this is exactly why my tap water should be much colder than it is.

I referred to outside temperatures because other people brought it up as affecting my tap water temperature.

Anyway, when the outside temperature goes to 50 degrees (and lower), my tap water had better be much colder at that time than it is now.

P.M.
edit on 26-9-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

what's making my cold tap water extra warm?

Read a physics book people

Take into account the total amount of water in the pacific ocean

18,750,000 KM3

Link

Total heat possible in a nuclear meltdown

www.pbs.org...

The FACT that the power generating system is designed to PRODUCE heat and has been doing so for YEARS and the super heated water released back into the ocean ... FOR YEARS

No...

The answer is quite simply NO to anyone with a calculator ..

(Does not matter who you believe, it is simple MATH)

I think that you should read a physics book and learn something about control rods. A meltdown is out of control without the dampening benefit of control rods.

The very article that you cite mentions the possibility of OVERHEATING which is what you get in an uncontrolled meltdown.

P.M.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaboiaAlien
Not that I'm complaining, but isn't there anything other than Fukushima to talk about in Japan? What I've heard about is the crazy culture, wherein you have girls in trains who suddenly accuse you of groping them, when you were doing nothing. And marrying anime characters.

Japan -- The Japan forum is dedicated to the discussion of the Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Disaster started in 2011. Topics within this forum will focus on news updates, solution discussions and conspiracy related theories surrounding the subsequent response and clean up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Naw

You should really get a book on the potential energy exchange of fuel rods...

That and take the DOOM IS HERE placard off for awhile and go get some fresh air..

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

Naw

You should really get a book on the potential energy exchange of fuel rods...

That and take the DOOM IS HERE placard off for awhile and go get some fresh air..

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

That's all well and good (I think), but it still does not explain why my cold tap water is so darn hot.

The temperature measurement of my water early yesterday morning after a night of low and near low outdoor temperatures spiked at 83.8 degrees, a full one-half degree higher than previously reported here.

I don't think that I am reaching a wide enough audience here despite certain individuals' apparently claiming that I hold great sway over the world's population, so I have referred the matter to someone who does, in fact, reach a much, much broader audience of adherents, and today I intend to contact someone else similarly.

P.M.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

but it still does not explain why my cold tap water is so darn hot.

Neither does the world ending, Fukushima, Bigfoot or "The Grays"....

I would contact the Municipal Water Treatment Plant and maybe..... Ask....

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Title of thread:

Does Fukushima Have Anything to Do With My Extra Warm Tap Water?

Answer:

NO

Is Fukushima causing my tea water to take an extra 7 seconds to boil? NO
Is Fukushima causing my toilet to flush slower? NO.
Is Fukushima causing my gas milage to drop? NO.
Is Fukushima causing my footy pajamas to rip? NO.
Is Fukushima causing my hair to fall out? If you work at Fukushima, probably. Every one else:NO.
Is Fukushima causing my underwear to have skid marks? NO.

I think you get the point here.

Hoax evidence:

"That's all well and good (I think), but it still does not explain why my cold tap water is so darn hot.

The temperature measurement of my water early yesterday morning after a night of low and near low outdoor temperatures spiked at 83.8 degrees"

Conclusion: Fearmongering at its best. "my cold tap water is so darn hot..... since when has 83.8 degrees been considered to be hot? The OP has no idea of what the temp of the water was before suddenly deciding one day that the tap water was too hot. Must be Fukushma is not a rational conclusion by any means.

Mods: Please move this thread to skunk works or hoax bin. It will fit in better in either place. Thanks

This thread is so stupid even Phage won't post on it.... that's scary LOL

edit on R242014-09-27T21:24:03-05:00k249Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R272014-09-27T21:27:23-05:00k279Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372014-09-27T21:37:43-05:00k379Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R392014-09-27T21:39:44-05:00k399Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402014-09-27T21:40:52-05:00k409Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R422014-09-27T21:42:35-05:00k429Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Meant to ask but forgot....

Are you absolutely positively 100% sure that you are turning on the correct faucet? That would certainly explain why you think you have "hot" water coming out of your cold water faucet. lol Had to ask.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join