It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Story Artist and Adventurer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am here literally to just write short stories and see if I can't turn them into novels or something....meanwhile...about me.

I am a fire fighter and rescue/deep/technical Diver. I live quite a bad ass life, I saw down trees on fire, lift a lot of weight, weigh 220 lbs of solid muscle...and can't figure out how to use this forum.

If I take up spear hunting and hunt a lion I might be on my way to being one of the most interesting men in the world? YEA!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IDNeon

Welcome to ATS and have fun. This community is awesome.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Welcome to the place where your mind will expand just promptly before it blows up! Keep your tin foil hat onand click away! See you in the forums!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! You're job sounds pretty awesome, bet you've got some amazing stories.

See you around in the forums, looking forward to reading your writings

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ats .. enjoy your stay ..

All sharp pointy objects must be checked at the door .. sorry lions are out of season .
edit on 29/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IBossJekler

You mean like in Master Exploder? lol Tenacious D

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Loooks like you brought yours in

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oh something else about me is I no longer believe the Holocaust happened the way they say it did if at all. There is no evidence for it...at all. And only 3 witnesses were called to witness for the Holocaust in the entire Nuremberg Trials only a total of 26 min.

And 2 of those witnesses were morons one entirely discredited later, the other was the Auschwitz Commandant who purposely made up place names as if to say this is a Kangaroo trial.

top topics

join