It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hebrew transcript of Obama and Netanyahu’s phone call!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
A good lesson for Israel to learn here would be for the whole western world to make a stand and say..for 12 months Israel is "free for All" to do what ever they like to it without retaliation. Imagine the shoe being on the other foot ? Sit back and watch its position change. It would then have to actually try to get along without smashing people into bits and pieces.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Nah. I know he wants this nightmare to end, as do we all, but I can't imagine him beginning a conversation with the words

"I Demand".

"Running" the most powerful country on the planet, with yes men playing all positions. You'd be surprised how ones attitude could change..

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: daaskapital
This is a hoax:

Both the White House and Israel came out on Tuesday saying that a purportedly leaked transcript of a conversation between President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is fake.

The transcript claimed to show a phone call in which Obama demanded that Israel agree to a unilateral ceasefire in its war in Gaza. It was reported on Tuesday by Channel 1 News in Israel.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

As always, good job!

As if I didn't already see that/ (its at the bottom of my source, so i can see most didn't even read it all)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN

If accurate Obama is a moron and has no clue what the hell he is doing.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Dear sheepslayer247,

The real question is: Is this proof of Israeli propaganda?

Oh, I do so hope it is. I'm getting tired of seeing all the Hamas and Gaza propaganda, it's time to give Israel a chance too. I bet they can make better videos than Hamas, technology isn't a strong point for the people of Gaza.

I'm still chuckling over the cell phone video which was the subject of a thread here. You remember, the Palestinian man in the street who was hit by an Israeli sniper? it was claimed he was hit in the hand and he went down amidst rubble. He was shot twice more. He must have died of shock, as there was no blood visible and none of his clothing was torn.

After three sniper hits.

It's too bad Hamas doesn't have CGI. We could get some really neat videos then. As I say, though, I'll keep my eyes peeled for Israeli propaganda and count this one as a maybe.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
It seems to be legit:

Despite the denials, Israel's Channel 1 refused to retract the leaked statement. Worse, it revealed the source of the leak as a "senior American official."

"Or Nahari insists that the transcript leaked to him by a “senior American official” is authentic, but acknowledges that the quotes he published were merely an excerpt from a long conversation."

All of which leads to three quite disturbing, for Obama, possibilities:

1. With Russia clearly ignoring US "superpower" status and openly defying not only the US, but Europe, and hence NATO, Obama now has another foreign relations disaster on his hands, where a former close ally of the US is now openly refusing to bow down to US demands.

2. There is a leak in the highest echelons of US power, one which appears focused on exposing the administration in a position of weakness

3. The media tactics of fabrication and lies, so prevalent in the US vs Russia proxy war through the Ukraine, have now seeped over into US-Israel relations.

Whichever one of these is the truth, it simply means that the old Pax Americana world, in which the word of the US president was final, is no more, and first Russia (and thus the BRICs), and now such staunch allies as Israel, are clearly defying the former. Or perhaps one should add former superpower?

"Shocked" White House Slams "Fabrication" After Israel TV Leaks Damning Transcript Of Obama-Netanyahu Phone Call

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Oh, I do so hope it is. I'm getting tired of seeing all the Hamas and Gaza propaganda, it's time to give Israel a chance too. I bet they can make better videos than Hamas, technology isn't a strong point for the people of Gaza.

That's awesome.

As quite a few people think that 'propaganda' is only one sided.

Never letting a good 'crisis' go to waste. One that has been waged for over 3000 years.

Others choose to chime in with their 'version' of events.

The truth shall set us free.

The same people say the middle east is 'none of our business' then turn around and tells us what is currently going on in the 'holy land' is everyone's business.

Some people absolutely refuse to see the truth.

The truth is the entire ME is a political argument.

Their politics allows guns, and rockets instead of words.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The transcript doesn't read like a normal, professional, or serious conversation between two world leaders let alone two people. It reads like a script.

And then there's this...

The U.S. National Security Council and Netanyahu’s office have both issued denials that the transcript bears “any resemblance to reality,” and it’s already coming in for some mockery online. Channel 1 is standing by its report, saying it was leaked by a "senior American official.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If accurate Obama is a moron and has no clue what the hell he is doing.

Why?

You would have him send Israel more money?

Send in the marines to help them bomb hospitals and schools?

HELL

I think even if he did exactly what you wanted you would still take the opposite stand and say its wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953
The transcript doesn't read like a normal, professional, or serious conversation between two world leaders let alone two people. It reads like a script.

And then there's this...

The U.S. National Security Council and Netanyahu’s office have both issued denials that the transcript bears “any resemblance to reality,” and it’s already coming in for some mockery online. Channel 1 is standing by its report, saying it was leaked by a "senior American official.

Actually the "denials" sound less professional and "scripted" to me.

The "conversation" could be more realistic considering who we are dealing with.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just curious, but shouldn't this be labeled a HOAX?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Obama needs to stop funding those Israel crackpots ..that will force them to fall in line and behave!
American tax money is being used by those maniacs to commit murder in cold blood ..

Obama is right .. Israel is not in a position to choose it's mediators .. yet alone any thing .. today the worldwide protests show how hated the zionists are ..

I feel sorry for the ordinary good jewish population abroad who have to suffer attacks because of the war crimes of these zionists ..

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It may be real, I cannot deny the possibility.

There are plenty of articles and conversations happening out on the web right now concerning the validity of this.

I don't buy it... Of course my opinion can/will change when we get some new information one way or the other.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join