It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Your Pet's Been Acting Strange Lately?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

An old friend, Cat did just that! Not only Know, but would arch as a black cat would do if detecting evil; people I should say.

Wait...............Oh #! All the pets I used to have; seems this year was not to kind to them all died! having this sort of Insight.

Thanks! That just hit a nail and now brings something I did not think of before. Gray comes to mind; did not like you and not only did one know, stayed away from him! Due to slashings, claw marks and actually Helped Me know who the Bad ones were! He just disapeared just before winter, never left said yard, period!

By the way, did do the Sage burning before going to work yet the feeling it still there. Now where did the ashes come from? Wanted to lock the door yet she did not have the car keys that had the house keys!

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

How long did it take you to teach your Cat That Trick?

All I get is Bird Heads under my pillow, by my shoes, on various other areas! Red; Thanks for bringing him up, decided to use the whole Kitchen floor on a bird!

Yet nothing out of place, to scale almost perfectly! Poor Bird Though! Have it on film; in a jar, been over 13 yrs. Wonder if it's still good? Battle between barn owl and cat and one day both dissapeard! I would like to think while being high up in the air, Red had just one strike left and they both fell to the ground.

Looked for almost a year and neither were to be found!

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Interesting topic, but nice one since its about animals!
Anyways my dog acts a little weird at times the past few months, she never used to act the way she does now sometimes,she acts like she has a panic attack at random moments, do dogs even get panic attacks??
When she gets in this mode she starts panting like crazy and pacing around the room and whining, i don't understand it, nothing is physically wrong with her at least the vet says that.
Also, she sometimes acts like there are invisible bugs around her,she will look like there is something on the floor, sniff it out and get scared and run off,that's inside the house, outside the house she acts like she gets attacked by bees even though there's no bugs around her.I don't understand it, sometimes its funny though,Im always telling her "There is nothing there!", I wonder is she has hallucinations or is actually seeing something thats not there.
edit on 0231pmWed, 30 Jul 2014 19:57:02 -05003pmAmerica/Chicago by starwae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not that I've noticed and I'm surrounded by two dogs and six cats. Each one seems to be about the same, nothing unusual that I've noticed so far.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

They are my best of friends! Pay close attention to them always, most of the time I could link something togetter yet I'm stumped on this one!

Did ask around town and everyone said things were fine except one, could tell the Look and left it at that! Only bobcats they say to worry about yet none have ever seen them even close to town! Said more food outside of town then in town anyways! Born in city, raised in city so don't know these kind of things! Before moving, a cow was a cow! Nope! Seems they have messed with that crop too! lol

Yes and now hearing what others have said, someone is taking mine out who would warn me of things! Good news, just went outside to look and listen and swear I heard him barking. Then was gone, Patty drove by and said haven't seen him either.

Pets just know things that much is true! Now my new imposter cat; acts like a male only a girl, seems to be okay.

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidLucinda

Heard nothing but frogs last night; plus howling! And pacing, heavy breathing and might as well be going Coo Coo as it seems!

Never has had this behavor before, todays the first even scraching at door!

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

I actually do not know why their is not a Pet Topic on ATS. Through out time itself many claim that Animals do have a special sence to things unknown outside our 5 sences! Kind of cold yet some use to take ones cats with them to the grave!

Mine started almost 3 weeks, small at first and continued to get worst over time! Vet said the very same thing, Seems Fine to me! Starting to wonder if my Vets even have Pets of their own. No new people, no one comes by except said child who Whitie who is scaried to death when he comes over. Come to think of it, none do seem to stay around in any room while he is there.

Town is only 4 blocks wide where I'm at. Nothing to do unless you like drinking and talking about others behind their back so stay at home. The older ones say the very same thing and don't blame me at all! One even claims you can get sucked in to their Hellhole if you let them!

So have you made a list of things or changes you might have made lately? Running through it myself, except for her taking down pictures to paint; as to today- 2 hrs ago, unless she brought something home I don't know of! Heard just picking up something at a thrift store and bringing it home...............................known to be a thought from some people.

Anything new you have done; met someone who has pets, bought something, maybe getting the creeps? Was worried and today just Uped the creep mode some! Did find out who came over; claims did not let the dog out. Right! I know every work that comes out of that mouth is never the truth!

Only thing left is the thought I had 2 months ago! Maybe I do live with Soul Suckers; called on it a month ago and now I'm the evil roommate! Surely the dog could have found this out by me questioning and now his eyes are open too? Boy do I hate it when the voices are close to right as right can be.

See if Dream Mode kicks in tonight, let you know tomorrow. Do spend some extra time with her; some dogs do get into panic mode although if moving or someone new happens to hand around more then just a day or 2. Seem they lack of missing You Time with them!

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

At one time it was 2 dogs, 13 cats! lol Even Strays need to be reminded that someone Loves Them! Why there is always food outside!

Now down to 1 dog and 5 cats! This year is bad to say the least! Once the vet says to put them to sleep; I bring them Home! I sure the hell would not want to be dumped off at a N. Home and left to die, would not do that to anyone nor my pets!

Thanks for the info, getting it has something to do with the home, place or something trying to get in said home or me Out of said home. The Plot thicken! Yet, inside I'm told to hold my ground and Wait! Crap! As for the House, I know it wants me here, loves me being here so cross that off said list.

Although a month ago did catch on to something. Too old for high school games and said did not like the drama between her and boy, game switch and now she slipped saying was thinking on selling the house and moving to OK with the boy. Said I would buy it from her, seems will not have that either!

Yet I knew before this came into being! You know the Something yet having no finger on it idea? Just might explain the dog acting up, time frame seems to match anyways! Glad to hear All's Well with your Pets!

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My cat has "night crazies" even when it's during the day...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My turtle has not come outta its shell in two days... I've been told that fruit and veggies might help.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think we may have had a "visitor" the other night.

Our little tortoiseshell was in my room, staring up at something about seven feet high, talking to it and following it around the room. I didn't sense anything amiss, and tried assuring her it was just a Guest, but she was adamant about conversing.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My crabs have been more nippy than usual as of late.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
My sisters cat would stare at a certain spot for like 5 minutes then runs down the stairs as if he's being chased by something. Then he'd slowly walk back up the stairs with his tail all fluffy and just stare at the same spot again. I tried looking at where he is looking but all I saw was the wall. Sad since my 3rd eyes closed so I can't see it but thankful that I can't see it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join