It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Your Pet's Been Acting Strange Lately?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

The Best July Ever!

Unless he knows of said rain coming tonight, no call for Special Storms! New name since a storm now a days could be deadly!

First time this year it just rains without hail, wind or blowing # although just in my area. 9 miles south had 5" hail for a split sec!

Been doing this for over 2 weeks and getting worst! Well what is said time frame for quakes and storms? Dottie never made a big deal with storms, what could have changed?

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BoogieMan911

That in itself would just make things so much better. At least I would have a clue and go from there!

Nope! In strange mode for now. At least if it was true a simple foil hat on said pets would allow them some rest for a night!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

Possible it effects you in a small way that you don't even register, yet the dog notices and reacts..

I have no doubt if you have a good close relationship with an animal they can read us in ways people never can.

edit on 29-7-2014 by Irishhaf because: I am slow

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Understandable and have been there myself from time to time. This time is different, out of place in a way. Yet haven't got the chance to ask people anything yet where I live.

Already have them in Oddball Mode! Seems I ask too many questions I should not even know! Words just come out that way, no ill intent towards them. Have new people over said fence a month ago, yet no ill towards my yard either.

This feeling is something New, in an odd way. I can sence most things, yet it's there without any ideas; mind comes blank, no cause for worry mode except for my pets! Will rego everything in past month and see if I missed anything! Thanks!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thought that myself! had to ask the Killer of said moving things and nothing outside of the norm. Went straight to the sorce on that one! Should have seen The Look! Claims he's going to shoot me someday; with a smile.

2 weeks ago I should have listen to my voices and bought them Video Eyes! Although did notice a attemped break-in at work 2 weeks ago. Yep! Never check that door since it's locked always yet somehow it was unlocked that day! Small tiny crowbar marks, in the door jam!

Could have pissed someone off, I tend to rule everything in order, boss first suspect since Why would this door be unknocked? After the look of OMG what to do now; dropped that! Yet went about doing what is needed and got some eyes around work.

Something Is Around, just can not put a finger on it. can feel it myself and it's getting stronger since it knows I know! Know what I mean?

Glad to here Life is treating one well!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if my roomie is doing the # again, has crossed my mind!

I had a dog that loved EVERYBODY all his life. When he was about 7, an acquaintance stopped by and the dog absolutely hated him. Wouldn't stop growling and pacing...odd.

Several years later, a friend was telling me about his old dog, and how his dog never met a human he didn't like- EXCEPT someone with drugs in their system.
That resonated with me, since the acquaintance of mine was known to use a certain 'energy inhancer'.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2

Whats the weather like in your area?

My animals could always tell way before storms hit.

I have weather loaches in my fish tank they go crazy an hour or two before a storm.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Here's where it gets strange, Peppie who being as a cat would outside acts as if nothing is wrong. Blackie spends his time Where ever? Comes home to eat seems to be down the alley hanging out with other alley cats! Whitie pretty much stays in the house, period. Looks scaried to death, although would be the first to work on getting my attention if something is wrong.

Yet I do get the Look from all of them without any meaning to it. More like I should know already and haven't got a clue! All my pets are friends with ratcoons, possums and hang out with them at night sharing their food even! Once I petted a possum, though it was one of the cats, being night, as with all the cats fall over and allow me to pet the tummy! Until my eyes adjusted must have been 5 mins or more until Bo Bo came up and looked at me silly! Then the possum came in view! Poor thing played dead until I left the porch! Now I have both with kids hitting said porch so open door slowly as not to scare them off.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754My cat has been acting strangely as well. The dog is fine, however, and has been keeping his friend content.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
we got some strays that came up we take care of.
a couple of weeks ago the mama cat, and one of the kittens came up on the porch, and stood beside me looking up to the left at something and both just started singing, stop for a few seconds and did it again. that went on for about five minutes and then they stopped.

i use to have a dog that would come sit out with me at night that would lay about ten fee from me and just start whimpering, did most nights when he went out with me. never did in side or any time else just when er would go out in the evening and sit.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

No, like Dr. pills to help sleep, to help move, to help in the head, to help with pain, To Help! I think by now ever single pill would have to be catching up by now!

One that carries a dark cloud over ones head and brought to ones attention is deemed Wrong! Have worked on it behind the seens; led to me being called many names one could think of! I've more then tried and still do! Claims to hate bad people yet becoming one herself is a round about way.

Considered the fact she has sent the dog outside her room now do to fleas at night, that was almost a year ago. has had this dog before I even met and always sleeps with him; until a year ago. Yet I'm Always Up to something; Jee, I can have a life again, here till the end! Or until Life deems my test is over; already asked That One!

Although her and the son do seem to be up to no good, at least planning in ways one already knows before hand! I must piss them both off! Son wants to move to OK yet can not leave his mommys side and she can't do anything since some sickness always come around come x-mas! Had to ask myself if she could already be dead and Life is tossing me a strange way of learning a point to all this.

Lately though, a need to knock said door at night is getting stronger! haven't locked the door for over 9 yrs!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: prideandjoy

What kind of strange do you mean? Mine look above me, get the Look over there from them or hello? Hey stupid! Do you not see what I see?

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Other then Bo Bo; cat and Dottie; dog all the rest are strays! I myself do not use vets; she did with Fuzzy and next thing all of them got sick, even after the vets said it will be okay! $2500 this year alone, and all died who seen a vet! Except Bo Bo who was near death, stayed 3 nights and been normal since. Vet has 2 different places in 2 different towns; Both have a stray laws, without collars will be put to sleep! Look at you funny bringing in a stray to get med attention! So much for the money being root of all evil idea!

Strays we have nurtured, keeps Dan from killing anything that moves at night! Another story there! yet He is now learning, I hope anyways.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've seen this thread pop up many times over the years.

Animals act weird for different reasons all the time. Typically has nothing to do with ghosts, earthquakes, prophecy, or cryptids.

But it could.......

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I've been around animals my entire life, and I can tell you that they certainly have some sort of sense that extends beyond those of a human.

I've had a lot of dogs that would stare up at the ceiling, seemingly following something back and forth from one end of the room to the other. Almost every dog I've ever had will know a few minutes before someone stops by to visit or got home from work. My parents' pitbulls are notorious for 'predicting' when my dad comes home from work...they can wake up from a dead sleep, go to the couch, stare out the window, and within a few minutes here comes my dad. Maybe it could be attributed to excellent hearing and recognizing the sonic profile of the car engine, maybe it's some deeper connection with reality than that. Whatever it is, I wish someone would figure it out already!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Nope, they are as always cool as the other side of the pillow.
2nd.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My cat got up this morning before I did and made me coffee and French Toast.

Nope everything is fine here.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm glad you started this thread because I find my cats behavior very strange lately.My cat has the run of the backyard and has always done so up until a couple of weeks ago.
Now she won't go in the backyard when she goes out to potty she peeks around the pet door and watches for a few minutes before going out.She has also become very afraid of strangers?
She will periodically go out to the screened porch and watch, like she is on duty waiting for something.It's like she sees something I don't see. I do know she was picked up by something an owl or a hawk and thrown into the pond behind my fence but that was years ago, poor thing came home soaking wet and miserable.
I believe we need to pay more attention to our animals behavior they know things we do not.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have two dogs and they have been acting normal, last night at about 1:30am I heard many crows squawking. That type of behavior at night is out of the ordinary but nothing from my guys.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pierregustavetoutant

Another day and now more to explain!

4:30 am again wanted to go out, fine yet did nothing but Howl! Sleep is now lacking; seems to be catching up, anyways while I was getting ready to go to work. Heard her fighting to get out the door, got dresses and when upstairs. Again wanted to go out.

5min to 8 brought him in and went to work. Came home for lunch, and no Dog! Thought maybe she had come home and took him to vet since cig ashes were Left On Floor! Odd since was not there when I left yet did have an odd feeling he might have Jump out the window! No signs there since small enough just for cats and would have left marks on the sill.

Yet when I got home, dog was still missing; It's only 4 sg blocks so where could he have gone? In town no barking nor howling so even more confused! Yet asking Her just drained me; said she was done worrying about him! WTF? You have this dog since puppyhood and can not deal with it at all? Played off the ashes; Hello? House could have Burned Down! Her house, just rooming for 9 yrs! Anyway, just drained off at 5 and looking for 1 1/2 hr and no signs of him.

But could be something more to this! Yet the door from the inside was Dog Nailed to death, cig ashes and no dog! No signs at said window though.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join