It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Your Pet's Been Acting Strange Lately?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your pets must be.... They ate your OP!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nope. She's about 8 years old. Steady as a rock.

ETA: LOL @ Kanga
edit on 2972014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's said that animals act strangely in the time before an earthquake.

I'm not saying that is what is going on. However, it's still a thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Nope. She's about 8 years old. Steady as a rock.

ETA: LOL @ Kanga

I'm beginning to wonder if they didn't eat the OP as well at this point. Either that or the OP ignored the warning too long and is now inside a massive sinkhole somewhere...

edit on 7/29/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Man! Would someone Fix that Return Button Please! Sorry Mod's! Could not Find a Pet Forum on ATS so Please hear this one out first.

For the last few weeks. My dog has been acting Strange, period. Never ever Howls since the 13 yrs I've spent with him or seem very upset until these past few weeks. It's like a complete Change over, almost wonder if my dog Could Be Seeing Things!

At night, pushing the point to Go Out and pacing to and fro like a wild pet acting as if somethings just around the corner. Lately, disapeard out of yard and No Where to be found yesterday. Town is only 4 sq blocks so what gives? Came back that night and somehow kept looking down the street in panic mode.

My cats; 5 keep looking above my head, not even a fly up there! Anyway, for you who have Pet's could you please give some Words Of Wisdom in this matter. Eats and drinks just fine, likes to Knock at the bedroom door while looking at the outside door almost saying, Need to go outside With Me!

Sorry for the Return Key Hit! My Bad and will spank myself Later! Have to Take Care Of Dottie; dog Now!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's even worst! knocks at said door at night; room and spins looking at the door! Tried to talk to him, get this odd feeling, confurmed by roommate of something Else outside. Most of the time it's at 3-5 am, could be just a phase yet Dottie seems very important to pass this along to me.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No, but they are cats!

So I couldn't tell.
Enigmas all, crazy doesn't cover it!

Lol @ stars 4 a blank OP.
The end is truly near

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
It's said that animals act strangely in the time before an earthquake.

I'm not saying that is what is going on. However, it's still a thought.

You are correct I had 43 horses to care for, and we went through 2 shakers together. They knew way ahead of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeh I wouldnt take this lightly if you live near a fault line or a volcanoe or something, stay vigilant.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hows the World treating you, Snarl?

Even the cats are going nuts! Use to be here and there looking at said ceiling above my head and Now one just takes a piss in Fear now and then! Just looking at said face sums it up for me!

Hey, having pets requires Taking Care of said Pet's no matter whats wrong! Small town so went about asking and some are having said problem too! Thought of the female wolf idea yet we do not have any here. Trains to pass, yet no howling!

Once you Look in their Eyes, ask whats going on and Just Looks Bad! Any ideas?

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Possible! KS has had some Little one's as of late. Although would have to say at least 4 hrs from where I'm at in KS. Any other idea's or ways to bring Peace to my pets?

Room mate slips pills; I know yet trying to help too! Although if you knew Her, would question the pills themselves as I do!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have a cat that has named himself my personal bodyguard, when I goto bed he has a particular spot he lays in and nothing will move him.

Every so often I will wake up in the middle of the night and he is staring at a corner in the room body rigid just not doing the normal cat scream and howl when they are ready to pick a fight.

I compare it to he is ready to fight if it gets any closer.

Usually ask the wife to do a house cleansing after one of those instances and the cat returns to being a purr machine at night... draw your own conclusions I know there is a lot I know nothing about so I chalk it up to my animals watching my back.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

Whats the weather like in your area?

My animals could always tell way before storms hit.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The following is a true story
All names have been changed to protect the guilty.

edit on 29-7-2014 by BoogieMan911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infoseeker26754
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's even worst! knocks at said door at night; room and spins looking at the door! Tried to talk to him, get this odd feeling, confurmed by roommate of something Else outside. Most of the time it's at 3-5 am, could be just a phase yet Dottie seems very important to pass this along to me.

Peace

I had to have a bit of fun with you. We all have hit the dang enter button too soon at one time or another.

I'm not sure about why they are acting strange. But I wouldn't ignore it (as you aren't) because I do think animals are more sensitive to their surroundings than we are. That being said other than the natural occurrences others have already listed, animals can also act out if something in their environment has upset them or changed. Is the environment more stressful? New people coming and going? Fighting?

They can freak you out regardless. I don't get scared and my dog has had me so weirded out by acting weirded out... Well... You know the feeling.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

Or A New Beginning! Asking for a Change, one might want to pose said question carefully!

I care for all my pets so had to ask since if Their going Nuts maybe someones pets are too! Right now, barking at said Sky! Would not bother me if barking looking down street, all dogs seem to do this. As for cats, just the look in their eyes seems something is not right.

Panic set in, lol and hit the return key! Cursed myself, said Bad Boy and rushed to try to fix it Fast! Please forgive my little fingers.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyGoo

No Fault line near NW KS that I know of. OK has had plenty of small ones and 2 in middle of south line on OK border. Is their a said time frame for this?

Could spend Hr's Looking for info on internet if not all night! ATS would be quicker, faster, and light speed.........Yes?

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

Hows the World treating you, Snarl? ... Any ideas?

It's going well, brother. Sounds like you've got a predator outside. Keep your eyes peeled and keep your pets inside.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Makes me wonder if my roomie is doing the # again, has crossed my mind! Tell her it is better to Ask Oneself then playing with cards, books and other things. This is #2 on said list of possible ways yet Outside is where dog want to go.

Will have to break out the sage, salt and 7 Sisters Holy Water Again! It seems when Her son does come over, a darker cloud with hers Mingles! What I feel anyways. Plus no matter what I do, that cloud hangs around Her like a Best Friend would!

Yet why would it effect the dog? One would think its after me working to bring some Light to said cloud! Will let you all know when I do my Cleaning, gone for some days and back again after a week or under. Although the House has no neg feeling towards me at all! Even goes about some special way to allow me to find problems Before They Happen. Respect maybe?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join