It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster Removed From Social Media Amid Backlash for 9/11 Imagery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Eh its just a mistake and overreaction.

I was in NYC while they were stil filming this there

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow...why are people so soft these days? It's incredibly obvious that the poster has nothing to do with 9/11. I don't remember mutant ninja turtles on the hijacker list, do you?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

People jumping from the burning building. Thats what its about.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I think you're right. There's even some anthropomorphic debris flying off the left side of the building. If that isn't supposed to be subliminal, then it's just odd artwork.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Fear and PTSD control based thoughts and imagery are very powerful. Is the fear ingrained so bad in people's mind's that anything hinting towards a tragic event such as 9/11 can remind them of that? While apparently not intended in this case with the movie, people are reacting similarly.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
People love to over-react.. 9/11 was nearly 15 years ago. Would it cause an outrage to have a poster involving a maritime disaster near or on the date the Titanic sunk?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Way overreacting here.

Folks should be more outraged that this appears to be a movie very much geared for adults (given the rating, etc.) and yet all of the merchandising seems aimed at young kids. Basically brow-beating parents to take their tots to this movie that may be more than they can handle. THAT is a true conspiracy.....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

market it to kids so they are life long fans. Just like the original generation of TMNT

Hey are these the alien TMNT or did that idea tank?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join