It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining Zionism.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Fair enough and I agree.

I'd still like to know if you think there was a wrong committed when the UN created the State of Israel in 1948.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

"I'm not supporting anti-Semitism. I'm all for anti-Zionism."

I hear this much lately.

I find it ironic that most Zionists are not of Semitic origin so it is difficult to compare the two when you get right down to it.

The Semitic Jews already had their home land which they shared with Muslims and Christians and the non Semites (Khazar Zionists) who immigrated to that region 1948-forward from USA & Europe are the ones who usually say anti-Zionism is anti semitism. The Khazar Zionists are not Semites.

They are not the same thing and this is myth of a deflection is over, the lie is exposed. Jews against Zionism is the perfect example.

Unfortunately politicians and media still peddle this and some people still fall for it. My prime minister Stephen Harper says that "anti Zionism is the new anti semitism" when he doesn't even know what a Semite is.

I'm on my mobile so if u doubt or question anything I typed just google the key words of your interest.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Beez, I think you have hit on something here.

I think the implication either way is very ugly and I think it's on purpose to marginalize those who are against violence and oppressive policies but NOT against Israel. Both sides have a vested interest in defining the word in as ugly a way as possible.

It's been a very successful campaign, agreed.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Fair enough and I agree.

I'd still like to know if you think there was a wrong committed when the UN created the State of Israel in 1948.

At the time? No. No more so than the formation of America.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

At some point... the people of the world will... this wont go on forever. People are getting angrier, and angrier, and more desperate to end this.

It will come to a crescendo eventually.... what will you do then? Protect them?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I'm simply going by the definition.

You've stated that Israel should remain a sovereign nation, haven't you?

So I would not call you an anti-Zionist.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

At some point... the people of the world will... this wont go on forever. People are getting angrier, and angrier, and more desperate to end this.

It will come to a crescendo eventually.... what will you do then? Protect them?

As I've said, I'll side with those who only want peace among all people, all religions.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

yet you refuse to side with those people now....do you not see any hypocrisy in that?

edit on 29-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

yet you refuse to side with those people now....that is extremely hypocritical really...

Hamas does NOT want the elimination of the state of Israel?

Since when?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Fair enough and I agree.

That's interesting. Couldn't we compare the Palestinians to the Native Americans and how they were herded on to reservations while we took their land?

You don't find that those actions were morally reprehensible and deserving of at least some bit of acknowledgment? In fact, you cannot agree that it was simply wrong?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Fair enough and I agree.

That's interesting. Couldn't we compare the Palestinians to the Native Americans and how they were herded on to reservations while we took their land?

You don't find that those actions were morally reprehensible and deserving of at least some bit of acknowledgment? In fact, you cannot agree that it was simply wrong?

If we are going to accurately compare the two, where does the Native Americans state that they want to eliminate Christianity?

Where does it state that America wants to eliminate tribal customs?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You have one Jew, and one Muslim in your thread, both saying the same thing. Neither of us is siding with Hamas, and neither of us with Israel.

We both propose a ONE STATE solution, where all three people's are equal.

You sit and argue with both the Muslim and the Jew saying no no no.... when we are TRYING to EXPLAIN it is the ONLY way for peace!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Irrelevant. We are not talking about that aspect whatsoever.

We are talking about the taking of land from those that rightfully occupied it. If it's wrong in one instance, it's wrong in all cases. Correct?

edit on 7/29/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You have one Jew, and one Muslim in your thread, both saying the same thing. Neither of us is siding with Hamas, and neither of us with Israel.

We both propose a ONE STATE solution, where all three people's are equal.

You sit and argue with both the Muslim and the Jew saying no no no.... when we are TRYING to EXPLAIN it is the ONLY way for peace!

Will Hamas allow jews to maintain their statehood?

Who keeps breaking the damned ceasefires?

If your solution was so practical, then why hasn't Hamas brought that to the table and stopped fighting?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Irrelevant. We are not talking about that aspect whatsoever.

We are talking about the taking of land from those that rightfully occupied it. If it's wrong in instance, it's wrong in all cases. Correct?

Sure. So since you are sitting on occupied land, have you any right to criticize?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sure do. I have every right to use my freedom of speech to condemn the actions taken against the Native Americans as I do the actions against the Palestinians.

What's important is that we all acknowledge that a wrong was committed and work towards a solution.

I'm proud of you Beez. You have admitted that the formation of Israel was wrong.......now how do we fix this? What does it take to get these people on both sides to stop with the BS and find a solution that works?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Iran brought that to the table, time and time again. Religious Jews have brought that to the table, time and time again. We ask the UN and the people of the world to help us.

Read more on the topic... read more from cuckooold who did make threads speaking about this.

It is the only way to peace. As for Hamas... they don't want peace now any more than the zionists. With help, we can get more and more people behind THIS - it is really the only way.
edit on 29-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I have not said I was wrong. (snark!)

When you give up your home to the tribal elders, I'll know your sincerity.

(and I do know where you live)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I have no issue with Israel staying Israel and allowing people of different religions to live in Israel.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Fair enough Beez. I like that we have made some progress today.

And don't forget.....I know where you live too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join