It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wreckage in this pic Cannot Be From Flight MH-17

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It is the correct plane, it even says RD on the noseplate.

Look, I am not going to have this off topic discussion with you. It doesn't matter, the pic in my op looks exactly the same as any other pic of 9m-mrd in its latest state, wether you believe it is correct or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

this was not the same jet.

It is, actually

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Reader Darryn Letley points out: “If you look at the registration on the nose wheel, you will notice the letters ‘RC,’ meaning that the registration of that plane is 9M-MRC. The plane that crashed has the registration 9M-MRD. Both planes are the same type, Boeing 777-200 registered to Malaysian Airlines.”

This is what your fancy news source was based on. A reader's observation that was WRONG.

I even specifically mentioned these wrong theories in my op which you obviously didn't really read.

It said "RD", but looked slightly like "RC".

Why don't you do a bit more research before spouting off.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Easily debunked using this picture, I've highlighted where your picture comes from. You just had to zoom in to one of the many pictures of 9M-MRD and you would see the window below the a of malaysia had been blanked out as it was not in use.

Original Picture

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SirElrondofRivendell

Even if it was the correct plane you are comparing with (it isn't), the reason why the MA logo appears straight on the airport pic and crooked on the wreckage pic is due to something called "perspective"...

I would have thought you'd had covered this in school?

Feel free to "triple check" it to any image of an MA aircraft - all the lettering is slightly askew. It onl;y appears straight in that airport pic due to the angle to which it was taken.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Yes and?

I think you need to reread the thread cause nothing in your post actually even touches on what I have said.

This is about the blue line from the letter A.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Off course, someone was bound to try "perspective".

I disagree.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The font is italic, look at the picture I've posted.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Disagree all you like, doesn't make you right. You've based the whole thread on the fact the wreckage "blue line" is crooked yet in the airport pic, the "A" appears straight up from the window - but why would that be as it doesn't fit with any other MA aircraft's livery?

Go on, have a look at any other MA aircraft - all it's lettering is askew. Perspective will make it appear straight at certain angles.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And the window that you circled in the OP pic is too far back. There are two plugged windows forward and aft of the door. When the wreckage hit, the plugs popped and the windows became open. So it's skewed how you're looking at the wreckage.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
OK here's another picture for you since the 1st wasn't clear enough for you.

Italic font, windows blanked out.

Original Image

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have decribed this in my op. I am aware that the two red squares are not in the exact same position. It makes no difference as they are only meant to point out the general area.

The blue still doesn't correspond. I wasn't talking about its position compared to the window or coverplate.

I also put lines next to the hole to point out that it is skewed.
edit on 29-7-2014 by SirElrondofRivendell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
OK here's another picture for you since the 1st wasn't clear enough for you.

Italic font, windows blanked out.

Original Image

Thanks, now compare the blue line.

OOOOPS!

edit on 29-7-2014 by SirElrondofRivendell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So what now, now that it has been made painfully obvious, with a little help from my new found buddy over there?

What say you now?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Another angle of your debris pic, showing that it's all about perspective. But I'm sure you will still be grasping at straws after this one also.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Another angle of your debris pic, showing that it's all about perspective. But I'm sure you will still be grasping at straws after this one also.

I don't think so, one of the windows is still covered in your pic.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I am grasping at straws?

Look at your previous pic, the letter A is not even in the right place in the wreckage pic from the OP. It is completely obvious.

It is above the first hole that normally has the cover plate, in your pic it is above the second hole/ window.

Completely obvious.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

I don't think so, one of the windows is still covered in your pic.

I wonder who knocked it out?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Every pic you show that is different is more proof of fakery/photoshopping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join