It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA: 33 groups preparing for WMD terror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I guess Al Qaeda is just one of the threats, the left will still have thier heads in the sand, but we must act now and thank God we have someone with the balls to do so......

GEOSTRATEGY-DIRECT INTELLIGENCE BRIEF
New report on chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear weapons
According to a new CIA report, the threat that terrorists will use chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear weapons "remains high," says Geostrategy-Direct, the global intelligence news service.

"Many of the 33 designated foreign terrorist organizations and other nonstate actors worldwide have expressed interest in using CBRN," the semi-annual report on arms proliferation stated.

"However, most attacks probably will be small-scale, incorporating improvised delivery means and easily produced or obtained chemicals, toxins or radiological substances."

Most groups will continue to use proven attack methods such as bombings and shootings. However, the discovery in January 2003 of a plot by Islamist terrorists to use ricin toxin show active plotting for chemical and biological attacks, according to the report which was made public last week.

Source

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That wouldn't be the 33 degree masons
?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
First of all, it's interesting how "Many of the 33" in the body of the story becomes "33 groups preparing for WMD terror" by the time it gets to the headline. Typical tactic.

Second, the story itself admits that "most attacks probably will be small-scale." So once again the headline is shrill and overdriven. The ricin plot mentioned, for example, never struck me as a particularly big threat. Conventional explosives would likely do more damage more reliably.

Finally, all the balls in the world won't do much good if you don't have enough brains. The paradigm of this conflict is shifting and the "war on terror" model, never a terribly good framework, is getting even less applicable. What we are now facing is a worldwide insurgency, and counterinsugency is not a pure military problem - more like 1/3 military 2/3 political and diplomatic. We must have a strategy for reducing the influx of recruits to the al Qaeda movement rather than fueling that influx as we are doing today.

I can't give you that strategy in a nutshell, although I have some ideas. But what's most disturbing to me is that I see no sign that our administration grasps the strategic situation at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ed, if it's on worldnetdaily, I'd watchout....That place is suspect with some of there stories.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To stay ahead of global changes and international as well as State side developments, our "agencies" have put together what they call CI 21.
More information can be found here, here, and also here.

Other electronic documentation I found includes;
GOVEXEC.COM
AFIO (This one is a precurser to "21")

I would post additional info, but that would take all the fun out of it.

The above sites are evidence enough, that in the government people knew or at least were preparing for todays problems. It is just too bad that such requires more to stop what was started, than it did to make it happen.
What makes it even worse is, how many of the world elite are getting richer. Playing everyone else as if a game. May we live in interesting times...indeed.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Would anyone be suprised if there was a WMD attack on American Soil, and I would even go one step further and say that it could be prevented by cracking down on who we let into this country and closing off our borders... but Bush wants this to happen so he can put into place Pactriot Act 2.

I wouldn't be suprised if they hit us on Christmas Morning when everyone is with their families and immediately issue a tape saying that this horrible day will be repeated if America does not get out of every muslim country.

If not christmas it will be during the superbowl in Jacksonville ... they could launch something from the harbor ..."the water the water the water" as their destination of attack.

This are indeed interesting times...the fact is most people think that this could be the end times forseen throughout religious scripture. If we only opened our eyes and saw that we where still worshipping false gods, then this could be all avoided.

Good Bless you all, and good luck.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by x_y_noBut what's most disturbing to me is that I see no sign that our administration grasps the strategic situation at all.

And I think they are spot on with it. It is working. Arabs do not respect weakness and capitulation which is the only other course......

I disagree with you 100% in that statement.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
?

LOL I was thinking more like 3 X 11 myself--that number 11 popping up again!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Originally posted by Countermeasures
?

LOL I was thinking more like 3 X 11 myself--that number 11 popping up again!

That would almost be as good as a 7 huh?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
CI 21 has begun its infiltration of the 33 terrorist groups? of course worldnetdaly is in australia... just means that america really is trying to isolate itself from europe and is now concentrating on the last big connection.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

If we only opened our eyes and saw that we where still worshipping false gods, then this could be all avoided.

Whats written will happen regardless. God will keep his promise and his words are true forever and ever. So if everyone woke up tomorrow it wouldn't stop what is already written.

All we can do now is take refuge in Jesus and await the return of the KING OF KINGS to bring peace to his children. The only way you are going to be saved is by God. We are powerless, but God has power over everything even death.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleTuStdog

If we only opened our eyes and saw that we where still worshipping false gods, then this could be all avoided.

Whats written will happen regardless. God will keep his promise and his words are true forever and ever. So if everyone woke up tomorrow it wouldn't stop what is already written.

All we can do now is take refuge in Jesus and await the return of the KING OF KINGS to bring peace to his children. The only way you are going to be saved is by God. We are powerless, but God has power over everything even death.

I couldn't agree more, but many will attack you because of this belief. I will not because I also believe this.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i just hope they are used in iraq or washington, its your guys problem leave us californians out of it please.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleTuStdog

How many of you deserved to be saved? I would think just believing in a person like Jesus would not be enough. I can't think of one tele evangelist that I would save or show the way.

I don't know how many times I have been told that I have to accept Jesus in my life to be saved. Saved from what exactly? I would think a person who has lived an honerable life and yet not accept a Jesus idol would be the first to be reborn rather than a murderer who uses that name to justify his actions.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Reborn? As in reincarnation? Well you could not believe in Jesus and that anyway, not at the same time..
Resurrection not reincarnation.

Saved from what?

Answer.....the 2nd death.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
i just hope they are used in iraq or washington, its your guys problem leave us californians out of it please.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you californians are part of the US too. They wont make any distinction between the two even if you where a blue state.

I would be more worried about mother nature if I was you though. You got something worst then any WMD waiting to blow in your area.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well that could be but many other parts of the US have natural disasters, if you think that California is that way due to earthquakes then the Midwest is in bigger danger as the New Madrid fault is Much bigger! In 1812 it had 9 on the Richter scales I think maybe 8.5 but very big indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Earthquakes are nothing compared to the Super volcano the West Coast has comming. The last time it went off it covered a 1000 mile radius in 6ft of ash.

The whole world is going to get the equivalent of a nuclear winter though when it goes off.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Earthquakes are nothing compared to the Super volcano the West Coast has comming. The last time it went off it covered a 1000 mile radius in 6ft of ash.

The whole world is going to get the equivalent of a nuclear winter though when it goes off.

Yes but old yellowstone is not going off anytime soon, I am not worried about it. YET

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Reborn? As in reincarnation? Well you could not believe in Jesus and that anyway, not at the same time..
Resurrection not reincarnation.

Saved from what?

Answer.....the 2nd death.

It's obvious by your post that you live the life of Jesus. Why the words you speak could be spoken by that very person.

Do you realize that the Christians are the first secret homosexual society? Somewhere along the line, through different interpretation became what it is today.

Not that anyone really follows the book anyways.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join