It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Climate Change, huh? Well, let's recap this past week's extreme weather events

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Millers
I told you in the last post, it was an issue of time more than anything else. My grandfather recently had a stroke.

You've refuse to accept that you are mistaken. You've refused to even acknowledge it. Instead, you lecture me and say I am lying about something.

You then have the audacity to post like this.

You claim I am not telling the truth - that I am lying somehow - quote it. There are ample posts in this thread, connect the dots that you see and display them here. Until then, you will not receive a further response from me.
edit on 13Tue, 05 Aug 2014 13:22:06 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I'm sorry to hear that about your Granddad and i hope he gets well again soon.

You keep making strange requests. It's all really simple, Greven.

There was little change in GMST in the last 16 years and GMST trends are practically flat since the turn of the century.

True or not true?

Despite the continued increase of atmospheric greenhouse gases, the annual-mean global temperature has not risen in this century.

scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu

You have been fooled by propaganda.

What happened?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged
a reply to: Rezlooper

Don't worry op. If siberian methane release keeps happening (the holes in siberia) then all the climate change deniers are probably gonna pipe down much faster than models predict.

/sigh@humanity

Fat chance. They'll say 'see I told you just Another Natural Cycle", and then simultaneously deny the greenhouse effect.

BTW, all the discussion about surface temperature as a 'disproof' of global warming is silly without including the ocean heat and the ENSO cycle. And stuck on Pearson p-values is not the way to understand things either.
edit on 6-8-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

I know it's not your quote, but when did people become "Climate change Deniers"??????

People aren't really claiming that the Climate isn't changing (duh), or even that Temps have risen. They only contend that it's not all AGW. There are many moving pieces, all moving at different rates and cycles, within even larger cycles that entail our weather system.

To me, it seems that the Man Made Global warming crowd has morphed themselves into the "Climate Change" crowd when Man Made Global Warming became disputed by some,especially when some of the AGW crowds data was called into question. Now it's like "You are against Puppy Dogs" shaming rather than weighing both sides of the argument based on observable data. You can't predict one thing and have almost the opposite effect happen and just ignore it. Politics and arguing have taken the front seat over data and geologic time scale analysis.

edit on 7-8-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
you're right but guess what? you raising concern on a fringe internet forum or even driving around in car isn't going to change anything,not one thing.go ahead and recycle,get that expensive "green" auto,install yourself some solar panels do whatever you think will make you blissfully ignorant but the climate will change and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it,not by you,the Government,tv scientists or aliens ,nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join