It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Ceasefire’s Shocking Photos, Then Carnage Resumes Full Force

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Swills

Do you really think the UN is storing weapons for Hamas? If you do, you should take a step back and realize how ridiculous you sound.

I don't sound ridiculous to me. I'm not the guy who makes the rules the UN must comply with, but here's my question. How did the rockets get in there in the first place? How long were they in there for ... before they were 'reported'? Under what circumstances were they formally reported? You see ... there's a whole bunch of unanswered questions.

Hamas is running free throughout Gaza. They do what they want, when they want, until they fire rockets at Israel. Then ... all the Intel Israel has been collecting turns into targeting data and schools get blown up.

Let me ask you, would you let your kids attend a school that was being used as an arsenal ... even for a day?

I have said it before and I will say it again, Israel is facilitating the delivery of rockets into Gaza. The iron dome stops almost all of them anyway. Israel supplies them - however indirectly - with rockets, then Israel starts a fight by bulldozing over their land, petitioning to keep them out of the UN as well as a list other dehumanizing tactics that Palestinians react to in a way that is typical to human nature. This is typical problem/reaction/solution. It is a full time false flag meant to slowly engulf all of Palestine. How much longer till Israel says "That's it!, We are taking control of Gaza for the security of Israel" ??? We all know it is coming, and we all know "how" it got there. Who stands the most to gain? That is who is making sure rockets get into Gaza. Common sense would dictate....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hamas wants Israel to kill civilians, it is all a propaganda game to them and the civilians are their pawns to use. Israel wanted to extent the cease fire and the answer was more rockets...go figure. All non-military targets become military targets once used as a military tool. This is nothing new or different in any war. Hamas can strap babies on their chests and attack and it doesn't change the fact that they are still a military target.

The bottom line here is does anyone really think that Israel is targeting civilians out of pure brutality or has Hamas used them as human shields, which BTW is a typical tactic in the Middle East.

edit on 29-7-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I have said it before and I will say it again, Israel is facilitating the delivery of rockets into Gaza. The iron dome stops almost all of them anyway. Israel supplies them - however indirectly - with rockets, then Israel starts a fight by bulldozing over their land, petitioning to keep them out of the UN as well as a list other dehumanizing tactics that Palestinians react to in a way that is typical to human nature. This is typical problem/reaction/solution. It is a full time false flag meant to slowly engulf all of Palestine. How much longer till Israel says "That's it!, We are taking control of Gaza for the security of Israel" ??? We all know it is coming, and we all know "how" it got there. Who stands the most to gain? That is who is making sure rockets get into Gaza. Common sense would dictate....

Well if this is the case then the Palestinians are truly stupid and deserve what they get...

It is funny how the west bank seems to function well with Israel

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Israel doesn't have to "facilitate" the flow of rockets to Gaza. They're cheap little things about $1000 a copy, and are easily made by anyone with a decent basement tool shop. From Wikipedia:

The aim of the Qassam rocket design appears to be ease and speed of manufacture, using common tools and components. To this end, the rockets are propelled by a solid mixture of sugar and potassium nitrate, a widely available fertilizer. The warhead is filled with smuggled or scavenged TNT and urea nitrate, another common fertilizer. This is close to Ammonite.

The rocket consists of a steel cylinder, containing a rectangular block of the propellant. A steel plate which forms and supports the nozzles is then spot-welded to the base of the cylinder. The warhead consists of a simple metal shell surrounding the explosives, and is triggered by a fuse constructed using a simple firearm cartridge, a spring and a nail.

Israel has no need to have anything to do with them.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Charlie Rose IS NWO

Take that fact into all considerations...
NWO attempts to conceal itself by providing counter intel in the form of letting the "other side" have their say...

Problem...Reaction...Solution...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Israel has no need to have anything to do with them.

except claim that they are coming in from underground tunnels so they can blow up half the region. However it is happening, my point is rockets are making it happen for Israel. Without them, they would have to act fair and come to a treaty with Palestine.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well if this is the case then the Palestinians are truly stupid and deserve what they get...

It is funny how the west bank seems to function well with Israel

Palestinians? That was dry buddy, real dry.

As far as the west bank... give it time, Hamas might move there once Israel has control over Gaza. If it ain't broke why fix it?

edit on 29-7-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Cenk breaks down the Gaza War and the destruction the Palestinians suffer at the hands of the IDF. I have nothing more to add than I completely agree with his analysis.

Sorry, Swills. I have to disagree with Cenk. He artfully downplays the sanctity of UN (anything) responsibilities to comply with the rules of war. If those schools are 'supposed to be' non-targets ... they should never have been used for weapons storage ... EVER.

Same thing with the dual roles of Palestinian ambulances. You can't use them to transport patients ... turn around and use them to transport 'freedom fighters' ... and not expect them to be fired on as legitimate targets.

All I saw in your video was one side of the argument being 'spun' ... and that's all I have to say about that.

Under the Geneva Convention, once a soldier has been incapacitated and is no longer a threat, that makes them a non-player. Your not supposed to fire on ambulances or hospitals.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Cenk breaks down the Gaza War and the destruction the Palestinians suffer at the hands of the IDF. I have nothing more to add than I completely agree with his analysis.

Sorry, Swills. I have to disagree with Cenk. He artfully downplays the sanctity of UN (anything) responsibilities to comply with the rules of war. If those schools are 'supposed to be' non-targets ... they should never have been used for weapons storage ... EVER.

Same thing with the dual roles of Palestinian ambulances. You can't use them to transport patients ... turn around and use them to transport 'freedom fighters' ... and not expect them to be fired on as legitimate targets.

All I saw in your video was one side of the argument being 'spun' ... and that's all I have to say about that.

Under the Geneva Convention, once a soldier has been incapacitated and is no longer a threat, that makes them a non-player. Your not supposed to fire on ambulances or hospitals.

And is it still an ambulance when you use it to transport HEALTHY soldiers to the front lines? When Hamas uses ambulances as troop transports it removes their protection.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Gaza is a war zone. During war each side strategizes. Hamas obviously chose the mistake of hiding them in a hospital. For me, I think that if Israel had intel of these kind of these taking place, they would be better suited uncovering them in a ground offensive rather than bombing a hospital and killing civilians. It's not like those rockets were killing more than a couple Israelis because of their iron dome. Match that with the videos of them firing warning shots, then less than 15 seconds later leveling the apartment building, doesn't help Israel's cause. I mean, could anyone get out of a 5 story apartment building in 15 seconds?

It paints the picture that these supposed warning are just media ploys to gain support.

Israel has broken more ceasefires than Hamas (per UN) yet they blame Hamas for breaking cease fire.
Israel blasts that Hamas refused a ceasefire agreement, but didn't tell the world that Hamas wasn't even invited to the negotiations with Egypt, and gave them zero concessions. Then Israel rejects Kerry's peace agreement and claims the idea is a terrorist attack in itself when the details were similar to the Egyptian negotiated ceasefire of 2012.
Israel tells the world that Hamas tells the civilians to stand on their roof to face the bombs so the civilian bodies stack up. When Palestinians are on video claiming that it is more of a statement, much like GHANDI preaching that let the world watch them hurt you and their hearts will be forced to act.
People make the claim that Palestinians refused a two state region. But they never follow up with the fact that there 1,500,000 Arabs to 375,000 Jews when the agreement was proposed, yet they gave the Jews the bigger more desirable half. Anyone would refuse that.

This is all about pushing someone out of the way and people pushing back. It is my belief that Israel doesn't want peace. They want a bigger Israel that stretches far beyond what they're fighting for now.

Time will tell. But only one side has the power to prevent peace. And that is Israel.

As I said, time will tell.

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Only one side can prevent peace? That delusion right there shows you are so biased nothing you say has any value.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Only one side can prevent peace? That delusion right there shows you are so biased nothing you say has any value.

Or you have zero knowledge of how we've gotten to this point. It has been laid out in words. Demilitarize the area and go back to pre 1967 borders. That's still a major victory for someone who took the land on a 2,000 year old promise.

But I noticed how you skipped over the other serious issues I mentioned.

AAC.
edit on 29-7-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Or you have zero knowledge of how we've gotten to this point. It has been laid out in words. Demilitarize the area and go back to pre 1967 borders. That's still a major victory for someone who took the land on a 2,000 year old promise.

But I noticed how you skipped over the other serious issues I mentioned.

AAC.

Your claim Hamas can't disrupt peace has what to do with my having knowledge? First, why should they go back, second what promise do they have that there will be peace if they do demilitarize?

Israels neighbors mobilized their armies against Israel. Israel won the war. That's how we got here. There is a penalty for starting a war and losing.

(post by Haxsaw removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I don't think Snarl is saying he believes the UN is allowing them to store rockets. I think hes saying that either way, the UN is responsible for those buildings, and they should know whats going on in their own house, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

I don't think Snarl is saying he believes the UN is allowing them to store rockets. I think hes saying that either way, the UN is responsible for those buildings, and they should know whats going on in their own house, so to speak.

I think he is going a bit further saying the UN does not seem to care what Hamas is doing. They only care when Israel responds. UN inaction needs to be addressed.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

No worries. The only way for peace to ensue is for the violence to end (pretty obvious right?) and diplomacy to take hold for a 2 state solution. Hamas, as we all know, will never stop the violence so they are halting any and all peace processes. The Fatah are the ones who should be representing the people. Hopefully in the next Gaza election Hamas will be removed, if Israeli air strikes don't get them all first.

As far as the UN and weapon storeage. Hamas stores their weapons in 2 vacant UN buildings. When the UN discovered the weapons they immediately turned them over to local authorities. The local authorities are said not to be connected to Hamas but Hamas will take whatever they want from the Gazans. In defense of the UNs decision to turn the weapons over to local authorities that is their standard practice and they don't have a 3rd party as an option at the moment due to the one sided Gaza war.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's exactly what he's saying and he's said again and again in numerous posts.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Watching the charlie interview now on 08·2 in houston for those interested.

Ill . Be back in an hour to comment

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's where you're wrong. Egypt didn't start any war. It was uncovered in the idf generals minutes from Israel's archives that generals were recorded saying that Egypt is not going to attack, and are not capable of attacking, so we should attack now. And they did.

I repeat, Egypt never attack israel. Israel attacked Egypt as was their plan the entire time. They mobilized their army on the rumor that Israel was about to attack. It was a defensive measure.

The reason this subject is so hard to debate is because history was written by the winners. And that history is never written in favor of the losers. But it's all there got you in old archives, all you have to do is look.

AAC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join