It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auroa video (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com
Jim DeVoy, 38, of Port Charlotte, saw something astronomical on his way home the afternoon of Nov. 16.

As he was pulling into his driveway at 530 Lakehurst Ave., he looked up through the windshield of his '93 Dodge pickup truck and saw "a ball of fire" streaking slowly toward the horizon.

"It looked like something out of 'Armageddon,' " he said. "It was headed straight down."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

i saw something EXACTLY like that thing in the video from my back porch in wheatland, WY. it was probably 1996 or '97 right as the sun was setting behind the mountains (maybe 6pm). we spotted in at an estimated altitude of 50,000 ft agl SW of our house. we were able to watch it through high powered binoculars, and we all agreed that it appeared to be a burning log; however in the two-three minutes we watched it did not break up nor dissipate. when i watched the video i immediate recognized it because when you look closely, you can see that the whatever was falling was flat on the bottom and was falling at an angle. we estimate that it landed two thirds of the way between wheatland and the black hills; no one else we talked to seemed to have seen it.
note: the wheatland/wendover area had extensive military refuling operations

join