It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Baciu Forest in Roumania

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke
a reply to: RonPalmer

I have to make a special thread about the round circle in the middle of the forest,fortunately, I found out some other creepy stories about that place.In a roumanian forum i found in the comments the story told by some roumanian tourists camping in that round circle...

Looking forward to seeing that thread!! - especially as my Ro(u)manian is non-existent so I'm relying on you getting that on here soon!

edit on 1-8-2014 by RonPalmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RonPalmer

www.abovetopsecret.com... here it is

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
S & F your first thread on one of my favourite paranormal places.

The villagers of the area are mostly fearful to go too far into the forrest particularly the "bald spot" meadow.
Also plenty of local folklore such as a 5-year-old girl who wonders into the forest and gets lost only to come out from the forest 5 years older still wearing the clean clothes that she wore on the day she disappeared with no memory of where she had been.

I have been trying to get a hold of the expert on the area a professor Adrian Patrut, for about a year to come on ATS live radio for a interview.... alas no luck! If our local Romanian friends on ATS can help out I think it would be a great chat.
He's been studying occurrences in Transylvania's Hoia-Baciu Forest since the 1970s. Adrian Patrut works as a Professor in the Faculty of Chemistry of the Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca. Read into his articles for more on the subject.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yea no no one calls England 'Anglia' and no one calls Romania 'Roumania' just a troll tactic to misspell words on the title of a post lel

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke
a reply to: Mukiwa

Roumanians call my country (i'm roumanian) "Romania" and "Roumania" is the english form so please do not teach us grammar lessons,have a nice day
. For example:the roumanian form for England is Anglia and so on....

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well,I have only heard about Adrian Patrut and his research in the Baciu forest,but as far as I know he also did a lot of research there with others such as Alexandru Sift,but unfortunately a big part of the archive has been misteriously vanished,including over 15.000 photos.....And I really don't know how to contact him.I don't have any romanian friend here on ATS....
PS: Read this if you haven't
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join