It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son Of Hamas Founder Speaks Out About Why He Defected And What Hamas Is Planning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mythos13
It astounds me to read so many Pro Hamas threads and post on ATS.....

When did the terrorist become the "good" guys?

I lost track of who's who a long time ago.

Here in America we're all terrorists per the government, I'm convinced of that.

I don't have all the answers, and I won't pretend to even have half but I am pro-peace, that's all.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They said similar things about the fanatical Viet Cong years ago too......
Hamas is as guilty of the acts of brutality the Viets pulled off back then......but the propaganda is just as thick also.....
Guerrillas by their very NATURE ARE THE FISH AMONG THE SEA OF THE PEOPLE, OR THEY COULDNT EXIST.....

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
a reply to: Mythos13

People globally have got to understand, if you support Hamas you might as well support Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, The Islamic Jihad, ISIS and the list goes on. Because they are all based on the same ideologies, which is global jihad and shahidism (holy death through war).

Interesting angle...
It seems greed has gotten the better of the young man in the OP, and who would not choose a comfortable life vs imminent death in an open air prison?
But of Palestine and israel, only one of these two has committed terrorist acts against my countrymen and murdered them, on more than one occasion.
All I want is for the US to defund the whole of the mid east, why support those who would kill you?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

People globally have got to understand, if you support Hamas you might as well support Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, The Islamic Jihad, ISIS and the list goes on. Because they are all based on the same ideologies, which is global jihad and shahidism (holy death through war).

Interesting angle...
It seems greed has gotten the better of the young man in the OP, and who would not choose a comfortable life vs imminent death in an open air prison?
But of Palestine and israel, only one of these two has committed terrorist acts against my countrymen and murdered them, on more than one occasion.
All I want is for the US to defund the whole of the mid east, why support those who would kill you?

Because your Government are terrorists, it's the most logical answer.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: g146541

Interesting angle...

Because your Government are terrorists, it's the most logical answer.

I hate to agree with you on this but I see many things we do that just match the description too well.
Others cannot or will not see this fact as it hurts too much.
I remember when I realized the heroes were actually the villains.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Fylgje

Again... Past tense... I mean, he probably is not very useful as an undercover spy with a Documentary about him....

I am guessing that documentary is not about the joys of muslim cooking

Past tense and spy don't really work well together. It's a bit difficult to take a man's word for anything once they have been specifically trained in deception and subversion tactics.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Try 1776 for the American colonies...from the British perspective.

The 70's and 80's had "freedom fighters" like the US backed, armed, and trained Taliban, the Contras...

One man's terrorist is another person's patriot.

I'm sorry when did the 1776 colonies try their hardest to kill as many civilians as possible and state their goal was to invade Britain and drive them into the sea?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

And what does it tell you if the son of the founder of Hamas risked his life to escape Gaza, work with Israeli intelligence, and then defect to the USA?

That he's a biased source.

a reply to: Humanity4Ever

I am afraid that line just wont begin to cover the real credibility being the mans son has.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Simple when they are fighting against a nation that invaded their land only to steal even more land and ethnic cleanse the people that lived on that land. When you have survivors of the Holocaust pointing out how Israel is acting like Nazis then it's time to take a closer look at Israel.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The 70's and 80's had "freedom fighters" like the US backed, armed, and trained Taliban, the Contras...

I'm sorry when did the 1776 colonies try their hardest to kill as many civilians as possible and state their goal was to invade Britain and drive them into the sea?

They didn't want England so why would they try to invade and occupy England. Besides they were acting like the Israeli's act now. Kill the Natives and steal the land.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

And what does it tell you if the son of the founder of Hamas risked his life to escape Gaza, work with Israeli intelligence, and then defect to the USA?

He's the real McCoy, with Hamas blood in his veins, high level indoctrination above what the Palestinian people are indoctrinated for ie meatshields. He was indoctrinated to be a leader of Hamas.
But if you are an apologist for Jihad and a hater of Israel none of that matters, he's only a traitor that needs to be attacked and countered in any way possible. Many posts here will make that all too obvious.

Why should this guy be believed? When people point out the Israeli Generals son that gives speeches about how Israel does nothing but lie then start wars while claiming they are defending themselves he is labeled a liar. But this guy who is a traitor to the nation of Palestine should be believed without question.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They didn't want England so why would they try to invade and occupy England. Besides they were acting like the Israeli's act now. Kill the Natives and steal the land.

I did not claim the two were identical scenarios, someone else did. I was merely pointing out the idea does not hold water.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

When our own President, Kerry, and the U.N. give them credence and the upper hand in all negotiations...it makes them appear like the good guys to the much less informed. Those same less informed would be shocked to be looking down one of those *terrorists* barrels and seeing death headed their way from the eyes of the *good guys*. Then they'll know how good they really aren't. But, as usual in those situations...it will be too late.

Des

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

This is something most people dont understand. They WANT to die...and dont care...because its a Holy or other cause.

No matter the weapons oppositions use...how do you battle someone who doesnt care if they die? Sanctions instead is the same thing to them. Doesnt matter.
They don't care because of the conditions they live under. They've been imprisoned for decades now. They live in rubble and cannot move throughout their country freely. They're caged like animals. They no longer feel human.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I see that Hamas cares nothing about the people of Gaza.

So far the Israelis have found over 40 miles of concrete lined tunnels into Israel.
dailycaller.com...
This time and concrete could have better been used to build bomb shelters for the women and children of Gaza.

What next as we all know Israel will find a way to stop or find new tunnels.

Hamas rockets are going to become obsolete due to Iron dome.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

He's the real McCoy, with Hamas blood in his veins, high level indoctrination above what the Palestinian people are indoctrinated for ie meatshields. He was indoctrinated to be a leader of Hamas.
But if you are an apologist for Jihad and a hater of Israel none of that matters, he's only a traitor that needs to be attacked and countered in any way possible. Many posts here will make that all too obvious.

Why should this guy be believed? When people point out the Israeli Generals son that gives speeches about how Israel does nothing but lie then start wars while claiming they are defending themselves he is labeled a liar. But this guy who is a traitor to the nation of Palestine should be believed without question.

It's not a good idea to fulfill a posts prophesy and quote from it at the same time, but thanks anyway.

The only thing this guy is a traitor to is his Hamas father, not the herd of cattle Hamas leads to the slaughter.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You know what I'm completely sick of? Calling people "Pro-Hamas" or "Terrorists" because they are against the killing of innocent people.. men,women and children. That doesn't make someone "Pro-Hamas". I've defended the Palestinians, and I've been called "Hamas lover", "Terrorist sympathizer", "Anti-Semitic", "Jew Hater" and the list goes on and on. I of course am none of those things. I am simply a human being who doesn't like seeing children killed. I am simply a human being who can see past the bulls**t that our "Media" puts out there.

Hamas doesn't care about the Palestinians. This is obvious. But that fact does not give Israel the right to ethnically cleanse Gaza. And you can say whatever you want.. but this is what is happening. Israel is right now pushing all Palestinians in Gaza into a corner. No one is safe. I don't care about phone calls, or leaflets. Hospitals are being shelled and children are being decimated by the dozens. Are THEY terrorists? Are THEY Hamas? Playing on a playground? But of course there are those brain washed people who's response will not be sympathy for the children. No.. their response will be "well Hamas was hiding rockets under the swing set".

Everyone wants to make posts about the evil "Muslims". Yes.. there are Muslims who are disgustingly extreme. But there are MILLIONS of Muslims on earth. MILLIONS. Take several hundred thousand, and make them sick, sharia loving psycho killers.. and it still does NOT represent all of the Muslims.

In the same respect.. I don't believe ALL Jews want Gaza to be annihilated. But.. I've seen a lot of evidence that they do. From clapping on hilltops during bomb runs, to dancing around artillery shells.

Remember this.. both sides may want to destroy each other.. but only one side actually HAS the power to do so.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Propaganda thread....there I said it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ethnic cleansing, massacres, annihilation, genocide, lol.

2 weeks and 1000 casualties.

hell, isil did that in 2 days.

taliban? probably take them the same amount of time,

i don't know, 190,000 in syria in 2 years?

boko harem? they do pretty good also.

sudan?

lybia?

yemen?

egypt?

iraq?

the israeli's are worse?
edit on 3147007831am2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I do like one of the comments on the source articles site.

"I cannot remember who said this or I would give him credit, but someone stated, truly I must add, "Take away all the guns from the Palestinians and there will be no war, take away all the guns from the Israelis and there will be no Israel", truer words have never been spoken."

Take away the Palestinian's guns and there will be no war? Because Israeli bulldozer will come in right behind the tanks and level Gaza to make room for more illegal settlements. The West Bank disarmed in 2006 and what did they get? Hundreds of illegal settlements.

Hamas is no threat to Israel. The only threat to Israel as a democratic Jewish state is the demographic threat. If Palestinians are able to live in peace, not as second class citizens, they will outnumber Jews in Israel in the not so distant future and Israel would find itself in the uncomfortable position of having to chose between being a true democracy or Jewish state.

This is ethnic cleansing, plain and simple. This aggression is not about protecting the security of Israel's citizens, but it's ethnic purity as a Jewish state. It's why they rejoice in the killing of children.

Israeli's in Tel Aviv chanting "There's no school tomorrow, there's no children left in Gaza! Oleh!"

edit on 29-7-2014 by robertalvinlewis because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join