It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of warts!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Its true, it works.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

For topical applications, Heinz cider vinegar is perfectly fine. When I'm doing tablespoons in water with organic honey, I like Bragg. Available in grocery stores and the Vitamin Shop. And many oter retail outlets, I'm sure.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So my Great Value Brand will not work?

Just bought some last weekend; 2 gals although lost the spell in drinking it. Was part, ACV/Honey/Lemon Juices with water. Called something like Schitcher? Playing it safe, just do a shot a day, so 2 as of now.

1 Wart on finger, sharp knife, slice and dug out them 3 very small black circles, roots maybe? Anyhow that little fellow sent out an S.O.S and haven't had one since then!

Do have a very small white circle in the same spot, no problems in 35 yrs! Or just waiting for Payback! Will Share with others of this! Most look at me crazy explaining How I did mine! Although Burning it off with a cig is questionable since seen some nasty looking Wart Removal Gone Bad!

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What brand did you use, I have one I was wanting to try this on, but it did not work at all. I fear I was just not using a strong enough brand.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Tagging this post for later!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Fylgje

Te one with the mother in it always works best.
ACV is good for SO many things! www.mindbodygreen.com...

I take a tablespoon almost every day but I haven't tried it on warts. I had a few warts appear on my ankle a few years ago and now I'm going to try this and see if it works. thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So I am trying Heinz now, I read it's suppose to sting/burn .. but I have no pain sensation whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This worked for me! I just stumbled upon this topic and thought I'd add my experience. I should have taken pictures aaaarrgh! I still don't know weather it was a wart or mole but it was at least 1/8th inch wide and high. VERY noticeable, and unfortunately right on my cheek bone. I found some video on youtube of a woman taking cotton, tape and apple cider vinegar to a mole. I laughed and said to myself bull****, but what do I have to lose. After 2 nights of just leaving it taped to my cheek the thing turned black and was dead. 3 days later it just flaked off!! There was a bit of redness for a day or two, maybe from the acidic vinegar? After a week it looked like nothing was even there. No scar, nothing. That was several months ago. I'm still amazed by it. Now that I'm reminded of it I may try it again on a skin tag I've had on my hip since childhood.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yes i agree with you. ACV is good remedy to treat warts in naturally, if you want get better result go through the below link
www.beautyepic.com...
edit on 14-6-2017 by nityasharma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Man I should have used the search function, I just did a thread on this and yeah it works and works well, apple cider vinegar is fantastic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join