It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Blood Moon Cycle and the Palenstine/Israel War

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

In 2014 – 2015 a rare sequence of Tetrad Red Blood Moon lunar eclipses will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles). Two solar eclipses will also occur in 2015 on the Jewish New Years for KINGS and Feast of Trumpets Holidays.

The Palestine and Israel War coincides with a rare Tetrad blood moon cycle. In the past when there has been a Tetrad red blood moon cycle; Israel appears to be the center of attention.

There are numerous YouTube sites that discuss this rare occurrence. Need info on subject matter check out link below:

www.youtube.com...

So what do you think is going to happen with the Palestine and the Israel conflict/war? According to past Tetrad cycles Israel has always came out on top by defeating its enemies etc....

Is bible prophecy manifesting itself supernaturally before our eyes or is the Illuminati behind this?

What do you think?
edit on 28-7-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Israel is the enemy in this case .

just saying

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

just saying

Hi,

But didn't Hamas start this conflict by FIRST firing on Israel with its rockets and then Israel retaliates with firing back?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

if you knew genetics and relationships of todays countries to the bible it would explain all wars and even this current situation. here is a hint Mossads military motto is "war by deception". if you look up peoples actual history and where they came from and track it on maps and not just take their word about what they believe you will find the answer. its all the same through out history.
edit on 28-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
But didn't Hamas start this conflict by FIRST firing on Israel with its rockets and then Israel retaliates with firing back?
Lets say the good people of Mexico cross the Rio Grande and set up a small town and build fences to keep out the Texas people.
They continue to build small towns further into Texas and build more Fences.

When the good folks of Texas try to take back their land , they are called terrorist and Rebels .
No, this conflict was started long before rockets were fired.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

just saying

it's not so easy and black/white

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali

if you knew genetics and relationships of todays countries to the bible it would explain all wars and even this current situation. here is a hint Mossads military motto is "war by deception". if you look up peoples actual history and where they came from and track it on maps and not just take their word about what they believe you will find the answer. its all the same through out history.

Hi!

Good post. I do understand Israel's past and their history but I think these four blood moons that are ongoing until 2015 and the Israel conflict with Palestine and the Middle East - Israel will turn out as the winner - based on past Tetrad blood moon cycles........just as they did in 1967.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tw0Sides

Lets say the good people of Mexico cross the Rio Grande and set up a small town and build fences to keep out the Texas people.
They continue to build small towns further into Texas and build more Fences.

When the good folks of Texas try to take back their land , they are called terrorist and Rebels .
No, this conflict was started long before rockets were fired.

Without going back a few thousand years and getting religious - lets try stay in the 20th to 21st century due to technology advances and without getting off topic - Palestine and Israel have been in a cease fire stance (on and off) since 1967. Hamas shot the first rocket breaking this truce. They (Hamas) have even broken their own cease fires since this has started up again.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Israel will turn out as the 'winner' - based on it having the iron dome, an army, tanks, fighter jets and all kinds of missiles...Oh and the US backing them

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
Israel will turn out as the 'winner' - based on it having the iron dome, an army, tanks, fighter jets and all kinds of missiles...Oh and the US backing them

Thanks for your post and I agree. And why do we support them? Because we (as a whole) worship their God not their religion, their politics, their customs or civil laws (religious laws ...mostly yes).

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

They are winning now, it's not hard to win when you obliterate a people who can barely defend themselves... The issue isn't so much Gaza or the West Bank but whether countries like Iran decide enough is enough. From the noise they are making they are ready to confront Israel...

Remember, Iran have never attempted to attack or invade Israel as a nation. This could be their downfall.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Thanks for your post and I agree. And why do we support them? Because we (as a whole) worship their God not their religion, their politics, their customs or civil laws (religious laws ...mostly yes).

Israel isn't controlled by religious laws, it is under Secular laws. The Zionist secular system is not Jewish.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

They are winning now, it's not hard to win when you obliterate a people who can barely defend themselves... The issue isn't so much Gaza or the West Bank but whether countries like Iran decide enough is enough. From the noise they are making they are ready to confront Israel...

Remember, Iran have never attempted to attack or invade Israel as a nation. This could be their downfall.

Hi!,

Thanks for your post. I can not recall when Israel has ever lost. (not bragging)

Have you ever heard of the Sampson strategy? This is when Israel is over-run by its enemies and it falls to the enemy, is when Israel uses nuclear weapons on its own land destroying Israel and its enemies - as Sampson does in the bible.

There will be no winners.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Israel isn't controlled by religious laws, it is under Secular laws. The Zionist secular system is not Jewish.

When I spoke of religious laws I meant from the Torah, also known as the five books of Moses, - first five books of the bible. These religious laws is what I spoke about However the God of Israel I speak of also known as Jehovah is the same God we worship not Allah, Shiva, Mayan, Biame, Jupiter, Zeus, etc....

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

just saying

Hi,

Hamas could break 100 truces, kill 99% of Israelis with rocket attacks, and Israel would still be the enemy. Hatred knows no logic.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

just saying

Hi,

Hamas could break 100 truces, kill 99% of Israelis with rocket attacks, and Israel would still be the enemy. Hatred knows no logic.

I don't think I need to ask you your feelings about Israel, huh?

Hate works both ways.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

just saying

Hi,

I don't think I need to ask you your feelings about Israel, huh?

Hate works both ways.

You can ask me, I think you will get a very different answer than you think.

Hate works both ways, interesting comment, if directed at me, what phrase did I use that showed hatred?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hi,

Sorry, I mistranslated what you stated. I am getting old.......

My comments - It is directed at both sides of the war - both Palestine and Israel.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The Islamic Callender is a lunar callender and hebrew callender is lunisolar. In other words both use the moon as a measurement of time and consider it signifigant. So its not unusual as the moon being signifigant their lives and plans can revlve around it. Aside from that i see no correlation here.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
The Islamic Callender is a lunar callender and hebrew callender is lunisolar. In other words both use the moon as a measurement of time and consider it signifigant. So its not unusual as the moon being signifigant their lives and plans can revlve around it. Aside from that i see no correlation here.

Hi,

This has nothing to do with the calender but with astrology.

Research - tetrad four blood moons and Israel for the past 500 years and you will see a correlation.

It is my belief there is no such thing as a coincidence especially on a reoccurring scale like this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join