It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This song makes a Good Point.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
(d, s, id) [ var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.get(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js_ = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); ](document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Gabriel Talbot.

Its rap.. But not like you may think.. Although this song should be number one. I guarantee that it will never be. He openly criticizes and calls out the way kids today live and how society is flowing.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizak

LMAO.. well that didn't work

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Could we at least have the name of said song (also YouTube would be better as Facebook is evil lol)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

ill mind of hopsin 5

That's the name of the singer.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Is this the one?

edit on 7/27/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I actually like it. A girl I know told me to check out his music but I didn't have time at the moment and forgot. So thanks for bringing this to me bud. It's kind of a breath of fresh air, from someone who's just as frustrated with rap as a lot of us old schoolers have been for aa while now.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It was alright. I get where he is coming from. But he just comes off as angry. And then he says f hip hop but he is a hip hop artist rapping on a hip hop song. He offers no solutions on helping the youth. The only people he is reaching is the people who already agree with him. He wants to preach and not teach. There are plenty of hip hop artists who do not glorify the gangster lifestyle that do this better. You just have to shut off the radio and go search for it.
edit on 27-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Basically it just a rap about modern problems, a moan. Appealing as we can relate but what this has to do with NWO??

top topics

join