It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush calls for global cooperation in Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Right now China is coming up fast as the world's second greatest importer of oil. Their demand will only grow. This is placing the US and China on a collision course.

BushCo.'s hard-headed unilateral policies are pushing China and Russia into an alliance that we will regret. BigTime.

Despite our current power, the USA's hegemony is NOT written in stone. We'd be wise to quit acting as though it is.

The USA is going to go down. I truely believe it. The bible does not speak of the US in the end times. Perhaps because we won't exist!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've always believed the same - about the USA not appearing in end-time prophecy. It's unsettling, to say the least. There's a book out there on that subject my mom suggested I read: "The American Prophecies" by Michael D. Evans. I gotta get it.

The thing that really gnaws at me is that all hell could break out; our economy could collapse (which I believe will occur in the not-so-distant future), a nuke or nukes could blow half our country back into dust, etc. etc. A lotta bad shyte could happen BEFORE the rapture (as described in the bible). How much of the tribulation will we have to endure before that event happens?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think ALL the trib will happen before the rapture. But there is some indication that the US and other British Colonies is "Israel" via the lost tribes. "Britain and the United States in Prohesy" by H W Armstrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
The USA is going to go down. I truely believe it. The bible does not speak of the US in the end times. Perhaps because we won't exist!

Why do you use the bible as your arguement? I think the U.S will end up crippled because of the U.S... not because of the end times.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
out of the ashes the pheonix will rise... america may bend but it wont break, not with allies such as britain, canada and australia at its aid. thats 3 continents of people related by blood we will stand together until the last day

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks like a race of the powerful to gain control of the earthlings has officially begun.

Who shall prevail and win the race? human race that is!

Paul Martin signs Canada up for one world order United Nations

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Canada and Australia won't be able to save the USA from itself. Militarily speaking, they're of no real consequence. (No offense to my canuck and Aussie friends.)

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
War on terror? So, he wants us to help clean up his former bussiness comrades that decided to kill him instead of making money with him? He wants us to help embark on an impossible war on mythical characters created for the sheer purpose of propaganda? He wants us to help fight against an enemy that is breeding in the thousands everyday?

Right.

Bush has lost his mind.

Deep

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh, Good! My post finally got some replies. I was wondering when that would happen. IMO, Bush and Co. aren't doing this for the American people. They're doing it for themselves. Plain and simple. They don't care about the people in the Middle East. They care about taking over the last remaining oil on the planet. They think that establishing a New World Order will get them the oil they need while turning America into a slave nation at the same time.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
John Titor - "Have you considered that your society might be better off if half of you were dead"

Well, it's official; the NWO is a not a conspiracy anymore. It's also official that we are going into an apocalpytic WWIII, thanks to the thinking of people like Dr Horacid and Edsinger(who also mangage to get applause for their views)

At least people like myself can say "I told you so"

Good luck to everyone.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Linux

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Why do you use the bible as your arguement? I think the U.S will end up crippled because of the U.S... not because of the end times.

The biblical prophecies are another prism to view world events through. When you study them and study world politics, you begin to see a much larger picture. For example, I finally have a good idea how it is we will find ourselves on the field of Megiddo (Armageddon). What DrHoracid points out is true, to the best of my eschatological knowledge, that the USA is no mentioned in the end times. That leads one to believe that something will knock us off our hegemonial pedistal. I say the economy will collapse, throwing us into a state that would make the great depression look like fun at the beach. But, that's just my educated guess. No need to agree.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Canada and Australia won't be able to save the USA from itself. Militarily speaking, they're of no real consequence. (No offense to my canuck and Aussie friends.)

You are absolutely right ECK, and I am not offended. We are insignificant. Which is why it amazed me that on one hand we had a US counter-terrorism advisor on Lateline News saying that if Australia withdrew our military from Iraq it wouldn't even be noticed... that it was a token contribution of 2000 troops. And on the the other hand we had Bush standing next to Howard infront of the press saying that if Australia withdrew our military it would be a "tragedy".

I enjoy being insignificant. It's when our leaders throw around their psuedo weight in the world that I begin to worry, because its like the little kid at school talking tough because he has a big bully friend. Our military is one of the most professional and technologically advanced in the world, but it is small compared to the larger states.

We should just STFU and live quietly down here.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
But this is Bush BASHING! How Dare! You tell the truth! You are going to hell for speaking against the man god put into power the first time and the god fearing redneck hicks put in power the second time. If you dare speak the truth PAII will get you and you will have no rights, no lawyers, just taken out and shot for being a "terrorist" cause you terrorized Bush when you asked him to read something above 1st grade level. "See spot r, r, ruwa? What's this word boss? I mean leader, master, uh, what is your position? Oh VP, ok, whats this word? Run? Thats how you spell it? Sure is funny with that little boob with no nipple in the middle. Thats a u? Oh, obe of those alphibit, they got like what? a dozen of those?"

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Wow, Believe it or not... yes, i know folks, you wanna go for the 'not' category... a bunch more Yanks are opting for the 'nuke em all' strategy.. ok, i feel like an ass for calling it a strategy, as it's just the end of the world as we know it. But hey, as long as a few gringos get to see a mushroom cloud, thats all that matters. And you wonder why the world is not too fond of americans. And now you say 'chill the @#$% out, I was just kidding'. But almost all of you kid like that (read previous posts) and it's not impressing anybody. Before you go installing 'democracy' in other nations, you should all learn to live at least peacefully amongst eachother... and maybe not trash any country that doesn't decide to go on a crusade with you.. but hey, i think i know whats coming in the next posts... i hope its not true and a few can constructively defend their governments current 'to serve and spread democracy' bender... that aint workin out so well to date. Look forward to comments. Thnx.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ok, this bothers me a bit. I was just reading prior that Australia and Canada are of no real conequense militarily if the west were to ever go to war.... and I agree somewhat... our current standing military is BS (canadian).. however.. we have the tech and facilities to build whatever the heck we want, and we have some of the best trained personell in the world. All we need is for our government to stop strippind our armed forces and start putting the cash into it to make our military near the top of the heap again... heck, we have a trillion dollar gnp and a 9b dollar surplus budget, we can afford to do it... but the politicians wont for whatever reason. How do I join the American Army? lol..

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Uhh yeah Bush wants to take ver the world and turn America into a slave labor camp, the NWO is out t get us, PA2 is going to steal all of our rghts, blahbalah.

uhhmmm, so how come none of you "bush is the devil" people have been arrested?

I mean considerng how much hate you all have expressed why aren't you in Guantanamo?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join