It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Invents Reports of Russia Attacking Ukraine Bases

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So you have no evidence and ignore the fact I proved your scenario is 100% impossible.

proof ... a lot of nonsense and propaganda isn't proof.

Proof, is that Ukraine took at advantage of a tragedy. And the fact is, they were in the ready in advance to take advantage of it.

Proof, is that the rebels weren't ready for it ... the event caused traumatisation, and they were schocked, which caused them to be taken by surprise and lose position.

Cause and effect is the nature of the Universe. It's the basis for all math, all logic and all science.

Where you have the effect ... you can deduct the cause.

Iff putin would do a retaliation, and take back the territories and create a "ward off" zone. We'd be back at "maybe putin" did it.

Unless he does, and takes advantage of the situation that has arisen ... the scenario is Ukraine did it. And if your sorry little CIA network boo boo don't like the facts, you can kiss my behind for all I care.

And please, do your little CIA dudy ... make sure your the last one to put a nonsense statement like "I proved you wrong", post. It's sort of funny ...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: victor7

Great now prove it. The "proof" the other poster offered is not only not proof, it's accepted as false by all parties involved.
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No use trying to make a case or proving anything. Those things are for the post war peace times.

Real focus should be to getting heavy weapons and more muscle to the rebels on the front. If Donetsk falls, Putin's move for DPR is pretty much done and dusted. I am sure he is not stupid to sit idle and provide only little help.

Hilarious. You bitch about Western meddling and love it when Putin does it. Sorry the good guys won. Bye.

I wasn't aware there are "good guys" and "bad guys"?! too much movies too less books perhaps?

if there was "good guys" I doubt they would lie, deceive - unleash all available "independent media" for one goal of demonizing a Nation, People, Country all without anything to support their claims...

I doubt good guys would use social media as proof of anything, I doubt good guys would send mercenaries and "military advisers" to help half - criminal groups to unleash hell on their own people - calling the citizens of that very country a TERRORISTS while killing them in all legal and illegal ways possible.

if there were "good guys" I highly doubt they would be brainwashed money puppets of the materialistic banksters and shady corporate leaders...

ah whatever...
edit on 26America/Chicago07u10 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
we all know that US lied to the american people regarding the NSA 'powers' under a you guys don't need to know pretext so i bet the CIA in Ukraine acting as advisors had everything to do with the aggressive blaming towards Russia.
Normally people don't trust another individual if even once that person lied to them (even for selfprotection) so in parallel trusting the media sponsored by that regime is like accepting from the start that whatever news you will hear could be lies.
why there are no reports about what russian people think about all this or at least equal presentation of both sides.
in the last month basically for every single bullet that was fired in that zone it had to be a report and pointed finger to the east without any proof ( maybe some satellite style pictures of some buildings that looked like military barracks and other things that could be taken from computer games as far as i know)
What I am trying to say is that it is very easy to blame and point fingers when you control the media but harder to come with real verifiable proof of your claims.
In every murder case you need proof to convict someone otherwise we are back in middleages really.
Your duty is to listen to both sides even though both may be lying and don't take sides but be like the justice should be: impartial.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Saw this clip of Donetsk airport fight. Rebels were armed with just Ak-47 assault rifles. They were being bombed by planes and helicopters and most probably had to face tanks later on. Not even elite special forces can withstand such inferior weapons match up. 33 rebels were killed in that single day fight. Who are these brave selfless soldiers willing to fight a whole army with only AKs.

Only AK's you say...

And maybe you forgot this...

news.yahoo.com...

But of course all they have to use is some AK47's.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Proof, is that the rebels weren't ready for it ... the event caused traumatisation, and they were schocked, which caused them to be taken by surprise and lose position.

Weren't ready for what?

If your talking about downing a plane then you are wrong as they had shot down a plane in the same area a few days earlier so they were in fact ready to shoot down another plane.

But if your talking about them leaving one of their last strongholds then they should have gotten prepared for what was coming their way, as they knew it was just a matter of time before the Ukraine army took back their country from armed aggressors.

Sure looks as though they were ready for something...

From Slovyansk...

Iff putin would do a retaliation, and take back the territories and create a "ward off" zone. We'd be back at "maybe putin" did it.

You do understand that Putin has no right to say or do anything inside a sovereign country just because they used to be part of Russia?

I am dumb founded how those who support Putin can't seem to understand this point?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: superfly4ever

why there are no reports about what russian people think about all this or at least equal presentation of both sides.

That's actually an easy one to answer...

Russian citizens are only allowed to view what the Kremlin allow them to see, which is the one sided Ukraine government is all Nazi facists that only want to do harm to Russian citizens in Ukraine.

But then why would the Russian government want it's citizens to know what they are doing in Ukraine as that would not bode well for Putin and his cronies.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

proof ... a lot of nonsense and propaganda isn't proof.

Proof, is that Ukraine took at advantage of a tragedy. And the fact is, they were in the ready in advance to take advantage of it.

Cause and effect is the nature of the Universe. It's the basis for all math, all logic and all science.

Where you have the effect ... you can deduct the cause.

Once you have the effect...you can deduce the range of possibilities of the cause. One effect does not normally have only one possible cause.

One possibility you seem to be ignoring is that the Rebels weren't ready for it and shot the plane down (possibly by mistake).

Not all advantages are gained through the shrewd planning and execution of the advantaged - just as often advantages are gained due to the incompetence (or misfortune) of the disadvantaged.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

This is what passes for Diplomacy these days from our State Dept - stupid Twitter hashtags...

What makes you think this was done for the reason of dipolomacy and not her own personal feelings?

I guess this is a CT site so everything has to be a conspiracy even when it really isn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You know, I totally agree that the propaganda machine in RU is very active (counter attacking the US) but there are things that can be verified and not just believing blindly any side of the conflict.
I have lots of Russian friends and they told me that Russia is trying very much to help those people from that region (whoever wants to escape the conflict can just cross the border and live in Russia) Even accommodations are prepaired for them and they can travel anywhere in RU.
Think about it a little from the point of view of the russians which are having relatives, friends in UA for generations, do you think they will just forget all those ties because of some temporary conflict?
All I want is to get as much information from both sides and forget about rumors and threats which we see on media.
Russia is a country that is thinking in the long run so anything I see shouldn't be considered anything other than a small chess move. I am sure Kremlin has enough smart people as advisers to make silly mistakes...
Russia is in no hurry... but US and Europe is.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Russia is a country that is thinking in the long run so anything I see shouldn't be considered anything other than a small chess move. I am sure Kremlin has enough smart people as advisers to make silly mistakes... Russia is in no hurry... but US and Europe is.
a reply to: superfly4ever

Russia thinking long run?...............Too much Russian patience is one of the worst traits in their culture.

Kremlin smart people?..............No! only Kremlin Cleptocrats, who don't mind selling average Russians for pennies on a dollar. These Kremlin Billionaires were spending money out of the ears on Olympics and other nonsense leaving military on a diet. Now US is seeing much weakness and is dying to pick a fight with weak Russia. $50B blown up in making Sochi stadiums just to feed the Pride and Ego and be called a modern nation.

Russia in no hurry?...........Situation in Eastern Ukraine is bad, do not know if Donetsk will hold for more than a week. All the 'useful idiots' who are fighting with barely assault rifles should either quit and flee or count life hour at a time.

Situation is dire around Donetsk. I would even suggest that rebels should vanish from the scene as there is no use fighting for two more days just for the sake of glory.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
www.blacklistednews.com...

MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed False Flag

A Malaysian Airlines spokesman has already confirmed that, for some unknown reason, Kiev-based Ukrainian Air Traffic Control (ATC) ordered MH17 off of its original flight path along the international air route, known as L980.

Most likely, this order was given to pilots while MH17 was still in Polish air space. L980 is one of the most popular and most congested air routes in the world, as well as a key link between major international hubs in Europe

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

When I said Russia is in no hurry I wasn't reffering to the current situation. Even when the rebels will be finally thrown away do you imagine Russia acting all defeated and appologetic? They will distance as much as possible from the whole situation and look towards cooperation with China and other Bric's.
Maybe Kremlin has failed to see through this conflict but I won't believe even for a second that they put all their cards and aces on this mini war.
On the other hand if Russia is left alone and unsanctioned and unisolated , it doesn't look too favorable for EU and US.
About the top billionaires in RU people shouldn't worrie too much, they will not be running scared for their money...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

A Malaysian Airlines spokesman has already confirmed that, for some unknown reason, Kiev-based Ukrainian Air Traffic Control (ATC) ordered MH17 off of its original flight path along the international air route, known as L980.

Please, the Malaysian Airliner was on it's assigned route set by Eurocontrol.

"The flight path taken by MH17 was approved by the International Civil Aviation Organization and by the countries whose airspace the route passed through,” said Liow Tiong Lai at a news conference in Kuala Lumpur on Friday. “Fifteen out of 16 airlines in the Assn. of Asia Pacific Airlines fly this route over Ukraine.”

Liow -- who said that Malaysia Airlines would send a team of 62 to Kiev to assist with the post-crash efforts -- added that there had been “no last-minute instructions” to change the flight plan and called for an independent investigation into the incident.

Malaysia Airlines joined Liow in defending its use of the route over Ukraine, saying in a statement Friday that the flight plan had been approved by Eurocontrol, the air navigation service provider responsible for determining flight paths over Europe.

The airlines said that the course taken by the plane was a common one and that another flight from a different airliner was on the same route at the time of the MH17 crash in the region of Donetsk near the Russian border.

www.latimes.com...

How many times is this lie going to be told, because it was debunked early on in this tragedy.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ATS Thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.S.: Satellite Imagery Shows Russians Shelling Eastern Ukraine
A thread by Demus.

The US released satellite images showing the artillery strikes.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
ATS Thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.S.: Satellite Imagery Shows Russians Shelling Eastern Ukraine
A thread by Demus.

The US released satellite images showing the artillery strikes.

you are wrong:

The US released satellite images THEY SAY shows artillery strikes.

there is a huge difference...

if I learned anything it is that I shouldn't believe what "they" SAY...
edit on 27America/Chicago0700000046 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Not really...

You guys wanted evidence, it was supplied, and since it doesn't fit into the argument being made against the US, you guys dismiss it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Russian citizens are only allowed to view what the Kremlin allow them to see, which is the one sided Ukraine government is all Nazi facists that only want to do harm to Russian citizens in Ukraine.

But then why would the Russian government want it's citizens to know what they are doing in Ukraine as that would not bode well for Putin and his cronies.

Be careful.
U.S. is on a DANGEROUS TYRANNICAL path that as of now. . . Which equates very similiar to your Avatar.

. . . An crazed out clown stepping on skulls holding an 'rpg' (?) with a tattered U.S. flag.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Look at that Xcath. . .

The Ukie military (via U.S. backed govt) have probably been killing more civilians than separatists who don't want any part w/ this Neo-Nazi party nor NATO dreams.

Honestly, you can't sit there & say that the U.S. has been up-front with evidence.
. . . especially with their "human intelligence information" lol.

And then going through several State Dept Spox -- left & right.

Right now your media "Promotion(s)" is a laughing-stock:

One member of the assembled press, humorously, asked if there was “a YouTube video or something that you can point us to,” calling back to Harf’s regular use of social media as “proof” for her claims.

Harf declared “I just said I wasn’t going to give you the underlying source,” and asked if the press preferred she keep things to herself that she can’t prove. This led to another exchange, with someone shooting back “Marie, I think that it would be best for all concerned here if when you make an allegation like that, you’re able to back it up with something more than just “because I said so.”

US Invents Reports of Russia Attacking Ukraine Bases

I mean I feel like I'm waiting for a punch-line in there

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

Be careful.
U.S. is on a DANGEROUS TYRANNICAL path that as of now. . . Which equates very similiar to your Avatar.

. . . An crazed out clown stepping on skulls holding an 'rpg' (?) with a tattered U.S. flag.

So Shaggy Too Dope from ICP is now a representation of the US...Honestly you are really grasping at straws now.

Now your just throwing stuff against the wall hoping something will stick, well good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

Look at that Xcath. .

How about a source for that pic?

The Ukie military (via U.S. backed govt) have probably been killing more civilians than separatists who don't want any part w/ this Neo-Nazi party nor NATO dreams.

So your tossing this up as a possibility, and you understand NATO is not in Ukraine and the Neo-Nazi party that supposedly runs the Ukraine gov't. is only a couple of people also your separatists were not even liked when they were terrorizing the good citizens of Ukraine.

In fact here is a good article talking all about that...

www.kyivpost.com...

And I know it isn't from a Russian source so of course it's just propaganda...too bad it is not the only story about this kind of separatists activity.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join