It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Month Left Till "Comeback in Official Way"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
Kal

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
they wont ban you if it does happen & you know it.. its no good reason

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kal
they wont ban you if it does happen & you know it.. its no good reason

Well I'll request it someway or somehow. But it wont happen becuase nothing will happen when this year ends. I just want to prove that there are multiple types of people out there in this world, many of whom are too optimistic, psychotic, and others who are mentally and delusionally ill about these things. Some others are a hybrid of these personalities. Regardless of what they are, I've heard many similar statements like these on ATS and other places, and nothing has happened. So its hard for me to believe this is any different.

This guy only made a claim and didnt back it up in any way, shape or form. It was only an optimistic prediction. A prediction is a prediction and thats all that it is. I would be glad to see them land this year, but thats not happening any time soon. So I'm not planning on expecting it.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
About the only "comeback" I see of the aliens, is the fact we are in the middle of a massive UFO flap, with sightings on the rise.

But if I had a nickle for everytime someone claimed and promised a big break in secrecy and govornment policy on UFOs, Id be able to buy ATS.

As much as Id like to believe, I simply do not think anythig will change publically right now.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The one thing thing of many about this thread that made me think ATS is part of a project set up to study peoples Psycology was the fact that it was closed by Kano.
This is a discusion board and people as you will see from the responses in this post people still have points to be made.
As for the validity of Kangaxx he has had similaritise to other members who have been banned the one that springs to mind was Cassandra.
Kangaxx shows all the classic signs in his responses.
As for UFO`s
well if there are so many sightings and there getting more and they excist why won`t they just get on with it and stop jerkking around a couple of hundred years of sightings you`d think that they would land and say hello by now.

Proof is time itself.People have died believing in UFO`s without ever seeing one up close and personnel.Does that mean they excist

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
The one thing thing of many about this thread that made me think ATS is part of a project set up to study peoples Psycology was the fact that it was closed by Kano.
This is a discusion board and people as you will see from the responses in this post people still have points to be made.
As for the validity of Kangaxx he has had similaritise to other members who have been banned the one that springs to mind was Cassandra.
Kangaxx shows all the classic signs in his responses.
As for UFO`s
well if there are so many sightings and there getting more and they excist why won`t they just get on with it and stop jerkking around a couple of hundred years of sightings you`d think that they would land and say hello by now.

Proof is time itself.People have died believing in UFO`s without ever seeing one up close and personnel.Does that mean they excist

That is a mistake that many people who dont believe UFOs exist make.

They assume that aliens have any desire to talk to us and say hi. They assume the aliens consider humans worthy of contact. But from thier behavior, it seems the opposite, that aliens regard us much the way scinetists and zoologists regard animals they study. it seems they dont regard us as their equals, or anyone they would want to contact.

I still do not believe the aliens will land and announce themselves to everyone, because I do not believe the whole benevolent space brothers spiel.

The only public announcement of aliens Id think would be some sort of US gov disclosure, which I highly doubt as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That is a mistake that many people who dont believe UFOs exist make.

They assume that aliens have any desire to talk to us and say hi. They assume the aliens consider humans worthy of contact. But from thier behavior, it seems the opposite, that aliens regard us much the way scinetists and zoologists regard animals they study. it seems they dont regard us as their equals, or anyone they would want to contact.

I still do not believe the aliens will land and announce themselves to everyone, because I do not believe the whole benevolent space brothers spiel.

The only public announcement of aliens Id think would be some sort of US gov disclosure, which I highly doubt as well.

This is not a mistake.To believe in something is one thing but to impose a believe as a truth about a species that you have no by your own admition knowledge of.To make a comment that there behavior would indicate that they believe us unworthy of contact and treat us as animals in a zoo is ridiculous and totally unprovable as you do not know there Pshycology.
I don`t no about you but l go to the zoo and watch animals that l would love to get in and play with not that l think they are sum sub species that l don`t respect.Zoologists and scientists treat animals as a form of study to better understand them.From your example scientists would travel around the world look at a species maybe trap on or two probe them then release them back into the wild and carry on doing this for hundreds of years

come on would you have this belief if it wasn`t in the media and hollywood.
There is no proof anybody can produce.But it is all to easy to say the govt are covering up.
As for Alien taking humans away fine l would believe something was a miss if people were being taken and never returning.Sending them back just dosn`t make sense as there is nothing to be gained by an Alien race that if they would regard us as not worthy you would be put into there trash can like laboratory rats are after we have done test on them.And why is it so many Americans are claim abduction when in Europe very few people believe in UFO never mind being taken for test.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Kangaxx is a fraud.

He was contradicting himself on a few occasions and was very questionable ragarding his bad and very good english.
Also he was making firm statements and later saying that he came to a conclusion that......was going to happen!

he aint cutting my lawn!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That thread was very intresting and I invested alot of my time in it.
Maybe he himself was/is one of those aliens and he himself was the contactee?

I belived the majority of his thread but in regards I think too many people coming at him with questions confused him or maybe he was an it maybe that could've been it?

[edit on 4-12-2004 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
well...

25 more days until the end of the year...

if the aiens want to convince the world they exist, they better start soon...

Kal

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
That thread was very intresting and I invested alot of my time in it.
Maybe he himself was/is one of those aliens and he himself was the contactee?

I belived the majority of his thread but in regards I think too many people coming at him with questions confused him or maybe he was an it maybe that could've been it?

[edit on 4-12-2004 by 2ndSEED]

LOL.. please.. that thread wasnt interesting at all.. yes, he was an alien/contactee.. NOTHING will happen, at least not for now.. its not someone with a nickname "Kangaxx" thats gonna convince people that Aliens r gonna show themselves this year.. Titor was MUCH MUCH MUCH more interesting
(obviously)

Kal

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
its time.. wanna tell me where they are all you Kangaxx believers?

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Kal]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"""""Well, it is time to officialy introduce ourselves, we are aliens who came to Earth this year, I think I am not late, because your Earth time measuring is confusing a bit.
Is this still 2004?
By the date on your primitive communication device it says it is.""""""
So for all those unbelievers

anyone believed this?

I am not alien, really.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
From what I gathered and help me if I'm wrong. If you don't have love then you will die? Then I'm F****d. Also he talks about earthquakes. Pretty strange that over 100.000 eople have just been killed in a massive earthquake related disaster. If aliens do come down then I've got some Canadian Club. I'll shout you and drink. Put a shrimp on the barbie.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
after reading the kangaxx kronicles , i too was amazed at the bandwagon
jumpers,.
but hey, we can all believe what ever we want,, right??
i even thought some were kangaxx in kognito,
as to the story itself , sounded like a dr who series, or a plot for a new
movie ,
the uni study was an interesting theory (1 that could actually be true)

just my view on it..

its new years eve n i have a few coldies inthe esky, they wanna show em selves
fine , i'll shout em a beer,,

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ha ha

i just remembered that thread and decided to visit ATS again to see if anything has materialised

guess not eh

and ello again

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
happy new year hmmmm i see no aliens...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
happy new year

hmmm no aliens huh???

damn, maybe in '06

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I can see the title for the next thread...

"Aliens will Comeback in an Official Way This Year...No, really, I mean it...THIS IS THE YEAR!"

[edit on 3-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Question...

Over the entire time the Aliens and predictions forums have been operating, just how many predictions have ever come true?

none ....

must lead people to thinking I would say....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
happy new year

hmmm no aliens huh???

damn, maybe in '06

LOL :p

How about we start taking bets.?

Thank god I haven't held my breath

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>