It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Month Left Till "Comeback in Official Way"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes, I had that frightening dream(s) too. An it is raw horror. btw most of my dreams came true, bad ones more then good.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
I got to 32nd page - very interesting story indeed. One thing is bugging me here and makes me think he is right -this deep sense feeling when you know that something is there. When I've read his first 5 posts I got this feeling. Well, had this dream several times in the past: I've seen aliens ships there and I knew it is all over with our way of living...
very

I'm very an anxious to see what is going to happen

So many people seemed to get the same "feeling" that you got. I have never seen so many people just come out and accept such outlandish claims as did in this thread. It was commented that it almost seemed like the begining of a cult.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
mpeake et al:

i'll take a look at that thread since it's so highly recommended; i never looked at it while it was active. for when i come back here, though:

how'd this thread compare to, say, the unusedphoenix thread?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'd say it's a bit more bizzare than the pheonix thread. Once you begin reading it I think you'll see why.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

but so far its just a rehash of the lacerta files

Bing! bing! bing!

Right on the money...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK I started reading the thread posted here on this site, It kind of sounds like where the television show on ABC "Lost" is about to go with thier next episode. People who have been living on this planet in isolation from the outside world for years after years only to eventually reveal themselves to human beings who have stumbled onto them. On the other hand this also sounds like he is telling the tail of "the Lord of the rings where the little creepy dude went in lived in the caves, but then again i am only on the first page but from my instincts and the manner this is written, I do not believe it to be true, especially when in one sentence he spells something wrong then in the next it is completely correct. I do believe who ever Kangxx is, was or should I say is a very creative thinker and has elected to mispell words just to throw us off, but yet, I have not made a final conclusion but when I do, I will post it for all to see my interpetation.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ok, i'm stopping now that the picture of his chupacabra avatar turned up (about page 17)...what do I miss in the rest of the thread?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Mpeake

As for Kangaxx his famous parting comments of never posting again were short lived as his profile shows he has been active on hear since

I don`t believe Kangaxx was one person and certainly not a European using English as a second language.

As for his take on Aliens lacked creditability due to the amount of his knowledge and his explaination of gaining this knowledge these were his biggest flaws in the lies.The best lies are the simplest and that you can make yourself believe as the truth,but he needed to post info to gain attention and keep people involved.

Maybe he was part of a University project into peoples Psycology,or a test on how to manipulate groups of people.

Anyway guess time will tell.And won`t l look the male genital when the Aliens knock on my door

Yours

Weirdo

Department Head of dis info dept 453.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That guy is just too optimistic. Maybe its the new member fever which causes over excitement. In fact, I am so positive there will not be hardcore "ALIEN" evidence or an alien come back by the end of this year that I am willing to bet my membership on the line. Thats right, you all heard correct. Its my bet against his. I have everything to loose and he has nothing to gain except his prediction was correct.

Here it is:

If by the end of this year, aliens come back in an "OFFICIAL WAY", I will ask the moderators to ban me and this IP address forever.

However, if nothing happens and are lives are still boring as before, then my membership stays.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
So many people seemed to get the same "feeling" that you got. I have never seen so many people just come out and accept such outlandish claims as did in this thread. It was commented that it almost seemed like the begining of a cult.

Well, there is a chance he knew how to turn people around -many of us who come to ATS are searching for answers beyond the box. There is a chance as well that he was telling the truth -at least his "piece" of truth -and I hope you agree with me on this: due to our ability to look at things from different perspectives -we all can "poses" a piece of truth. Just different one

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm posting this one more time:

That guy is just too optimistic. Maybe its the new member fever which causes over excitement. In fact, I am so positive there will not be hardcore "ALIEN" evidence or an alien come back by the end of this year that I am willing to bet my membership on the line. Thats right, you all heard correct. Its my bet against his. I have everything to loose and he has nothing to gain except his prediction was correct.

Here it is:

If by the end of this year, aliens come back in an "OFFICIAL WAY", I will ask the moderators to ban me and this IP address forever.

However, if nothing happens and are lives are still boring as before, then my membership stays.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Someone was saying that kangaxx wasnt european, as a matter of fact, he was portuguese.....i exchanged some u2u with him before that thread....about some alien site...and asked him for some portuguese sites!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Cat
Someone was saying that kangaxx wasnt european, as a matter of fact, he was portuguese.....i exchanged some u2u with him before that thread....about some alien site...and asked him for some portuguese sites!

And that proves he`s Portuguese.That just proves how naive people can be.

Muy Malo.Tchau

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bottom line is he was dilusional and too optimistic.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
K said if not by December, then two to three years thereupon but not exceeding that measure or 'they' would not have time to execute their intentions, whatever they may be-- just keeping the continuity between threads here.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
People must really hate this life. Wanting some space alien to come here and make it all go away. Silly.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

The only thing that I found weird was the whole language that he was speaking. How one minute he cant write very good english and then the next minute he is writing perfect sentences and then the next back to not being able to spell.

I think this was one of the main factors that made the thread so controversial. You could never really tell if he was speaking from his own words, or just cutting and pasting from other sources and making them his own words.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by mpeake]

I might be able to explain this issue......you see, some days Kangaxx would do a bit of spell check and research of the English lanuage PRIOR to his posting. It all depended on how much time he had, and how much thought he was able to give the thread at that exact moment......OTHER times he was just very reactive to the negetive things being posted at him and he would just reply. English is not his language,he is in Portugal, but he does have enough of a grasp to comunicate well enough to post, but then sometimes reading his words required patience from the readers to grasp WHAT he was actually trying to say. Some folks would jump him for his inability to clarify himself quickly, causing him frusteration..........
He is STILL around on the boards you know, keeping up on the subjects he finds of interest..........he just keeps a LOW profile after that massive thread debacle.

Personally I have SEEN alot of the truth of his thread come true. So MANY huge sightings this year....and the Mexican Airforce stuff seamed pretty dang OFFICIAL to me. The large number sightings being reported out of the Iraqi warzone, even a UFO making headlines right here in my state of Utah.......seamed like aheck of alot of his "PREDICTION" has been manifest to me anyway. He never said they were going to visit the White House or anything....
The origonal thread title was "aliens to comeback in a big way" but he changed it to OFFICIAL, because with what he understands of English that was a better word....... Kangaxx was only one man, and the SAME man, no matter what CONSPIRACY some may try to get others to believe. I know this BECAUSE of all the u2u's we exchanged, Email addys ect.......some days he wrote more clearly than others, sheesh no biggy....I speak english and there are days when I am tounge tied and cant seam to make myself understood, my son has days like that to, so why cant Kangaxx as well? At least thats my perspective....

[edit on 3-12-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

Kal

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
wtf? what truth you talkin bout? they were ALWAYS sightings every year.. i dont see why some of you guys are given him so much importance to what hes sayin.. they're just WORDS, & NOTHING ELSE.. thats why his thread was CLOSED.. what he said was nothing new

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well now it's december 3rd 2004...

some days to go huh???

well i DO hope "aliens" come to earth soon BUT kano said it best (concerning the main thread):

"I think this thread has gone on long enough without any evidence or supporting facts being presented. It is, after all, just someones prediction."

quote can be found on the last page and its the last post...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
well now it's december 3rd 2004...

some days to go huh???

well i DO hope "aliens" come to earth soon BUT kano said it best (concerning the main thread):

"I think this thread has gone on long enough without any evidence or supporting facts being presented. It is, after all, just someones prediction."

quote can be found on the last page and its the last post...

It is indeed someone's prediction. I think we have hyped it up too much. But like I said before, its just over excitement for nothing. Sometimes you have those days where your just too optimistic and he had that surge at the time of that post. Next year will be no different. You will have someone else claim "aliens will show themselves this year"(yea right).

***Like I said before, I'm so positive NOTHING will happen by the end of this year that I'm beting my membership here on the line. If something big does happen with aliens, then I'll ask the mods to revoke my membership and ban my IP address forever.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join