It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 American officers killed last night in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Ploutonas

I am only transfering news from my country, I dont mind and I dont care, that they dont support the nato forces...

Well at least you are letting the rest of ATS know what your trying to pass off as true is a biased news site. Also thanks for showing what side your backing as if it wasn't already evident.

So is that the only news source in Greece?

Oddly that doesn't seem to be...

Greek National (Ethnos)
Adesmeftos Typos (Grk)
Athens News Agency
Athens News (Eng)
Athens Photo News (Grk & Eng)
Eleftherotypia (Grk daily)
Express (Greek newspaper)
Kathimerini (Grk daily)
Kathimerini (Eng daily)
Macedonian Press Agency (Grk)
Macedonian Press Agency (Eng)
Ta Nea (Grk daily)
Rizospastis (Grk)
To Vima (Grk daily)
in.gr
Greek Regional & Local
Aegean Times
Aggelioforos (Macedonia)
Alithia (Chios)
Anexartitos Typos (Pireas)
Arkadikos Anemos (Arkadia)
Chios Omogeneia (Chios & Diaspora)
Dimokratiki (Rhodes)
Dimotiko Mellon (Pireas)
Eleftheria (Larissa)
Enimerosi (Kerkyra)
Epirus News
Evia News
Hellenikon (Kalamata)
Mesoghios (Heraklion, Crete)
Paratiritis (Thessaloniki)
Patris (Heraklion, Crete)
Proti (Thrace)
Stigmes (Crete)
Thessalia (Thessaly)

Hmerisia

Its very kind of you to give me that list, so I can educate your brain a bit... all this list is controlled by few families, jews.

the bold white also owns the following (ΟΜΑΔΑ,Vita, National Geographic, ΔΙΑΚΟΠΕΣ, Ταχυδρόμος, Οικονομικός Ταχυδρόμος, RAM, Rom, Hitech, National Geographic, Γαιόραμα, Marie Claire, Το παιδί μου κι εγώ, Γάμος, Ζάπινγκ, Κοσμοπόλιταν, Κλικ, Men, κ.α)

Lets move to bold green : also have these, you dont mention in your post ΚΥΡΙΑΚΑΤΙΚΗ ΕΛΥΘΕΡΟΤΥΠΙΑ, ΧΡΥΣΗ ΕΥΚΑΙΡΙΑ και περιοδικά όπως το MIRROR και το N.P.Q. and its controlled by PASOK political party...

You can read more there diktiospartakos.blogspot.gr...

And I also believe, your not in position to point ur dirty little finger to us, what to read and what not.. its 5-8 jews with about 500 companies overall and its mostly media, cinemas, radio all of these things.

And these 5-8, also control the surrounding areas (bulgaria, some in serbia, skpia(Fyrom), some in turkey, etc, etc...germany.. We have some blogs with tracking system, showing us who is what and we never enter their websites, or buy their products, or watch their channels, or listen to their radios...

edit on 26-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And I also believe, your not in position to point ur dirty little finger to us, what to read and what not.. its 5-8 jews with about 500 companies overall and its mostly media, cinemas, radio all of these things.

Honestly I could care less who you read, but how about using more than one source that has been shown to tow the Russian line as the end all of truth coming from your country.

You pass off one source as the only legit source of info from Greece, all I did is ask why you don't use other Greek media with your lone source as that would show the stories you provide as proof are not just a biased view on what they report.

But hey why back up the claims with other sources, because when only one shows the same view as you who needs to corroborate the story, right?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And these 5-8, also control the surrounding areas (bulgaria, some in serbia, skpia(Fyrom), some in turkey, etc, etc...germany.. We have some blogs with tracking system, showing us who is what and we never enter their websites, or buy their products, or watch their channels, or listen to their radios...

Sounds alot like what Russia has done to their citizens as a way to control them as to what they see and hear...So glad we are free to make our own choices in the free world.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I gave you the source of the news above, in prev msg, its netherlands who posted these news... Here is where I found this info
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I gave you the source of the news above, in prev msg, its netherlands who posted these news... Here is where I found this info
www.godlikeproductions.com...

GLP isn't helping your case in any way.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

my case? I believe you trolling? You change the subject of the topic into "my case" and "my source" ... if you dont like the source I gave, or the news, you can proceed to the next topic. No reason for any further replies to you, because you movd the whole topic into your personal issues.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

my case? I believe you trolling?

Well I would say that is something new, but the fact you say that because I questioned your source is very telling.

No reason for any further replies to you, because you movd the whole topic into your personal issues.

So because I questioned your source I changed the topic to my personal issues...Interesting.

Lastly when someone posts info from a link that has shown to be a bit Russian backing, you can guarantee that I will question it, and that has nothing to do with my personal issues.

It is never personal as it is about the source and their so called evidence.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
More news, relating with Poland... Today 3 huge convoys destroyed by new russia army and sources saying, 1 of them was polish.... These things are not known to you and since you try to downgrade topics, there is nothing I can do for u! Deal with it.

here is the link

Allot of videos included on that link... And because u dont like the source...here is some more

enloutrakio.gr...

Also am not a war expert, but watching the videos, u see 4 different flags in the vehicles... red/white, yellow/black and 2 more, does that represent different countries?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Today 3 huge convoys destroyed by new russia army and sources saying, 1 of them was polish.... These things are not known to you and since you try to downgrade topics, there is nothing I can do for u! Deal with it.

So now where were these huge convoys at...

1. Ukraine

2. Poland

3. Russia

So now what evidence do you have that Polish troops are in Ukraine, because that might be something Poland would like to know about?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
More news, relating with Poland... Today 3 huge convoys destroyed by new russia army and sources saying, 1 of them was polish.... These things are not known to you and since you try to downgrade topics, there is nothing I can do for u! Deal with it.

Also am not a war expert, but watching the videos, u see 4 different flags in the vehicles... red/white, yellow/black and 2 more, does that represent different countries?

You mean non of them were Polish in the first place. This comes about because you are getting your info from very dodgy sources. The flags you see in the videos are of units and various militia factions with the separatists in eastern Ukraine. In some of the video links you posted you will also see the Ukrainian national flag for Kiev forces.

For example in one of the video links you posted from your source it shows what some thought was a a US rebel flag. It is simply one of the separatist factions in eastern Ukraine having their own flag. That is what you are seeing in the videos and not national flags of Polish or any other NATO country. The sources that you are relying on are seriously leading you astray.

noelmaurer.typepad.com...

If you want analysis on video and news from the conflict then I suggest that you join the following forum and threads.

Mil Photos Ukraine Discussion

Mil Photos Ukraine Videos and Photos

Mil Photos link

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
the article doesnt speak about these flags, it was a personal question, from my behalf. Its not my videos, its the article videos ...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas The article is spinning the story to claim that Polish units have been destroyed. Correct? Seriously Polish Army units? Think about it? If Polish units were activity deployed and engaging the separatists then why is there no claims from the Separatists or the Russians themselves? Think about how easy it would be to capture members of such units and parade these 'Polish' soldiers for the media? The footage is from eastern Ukraine and again think about it? Russia and specifically Russia Today would be all over it if Polish Army units (NATO nation) had been deployed into the contested regions in the east and south east of Ukraine.

edit on 28/7/2014 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
there is russian sources about it, but I dont post russian sources.. I can though, if you want me to.

I dont post russian articles and sources, because it will even worse for some americans, about the "russian sources".

But if you want it, I can make an exception and give you the russian sources. (if you search it, you will find it on google).

And the website, is not bad, tsurfer tries hard to create a reputation that its a kind of a dull website and as a bad or fake, its not the first topic he does that, so people wont believe it. Thousands in my country read it and I do for years, never read a lie (only aprils fools jokes) But this website its more russian supportive than west. Now if its "bad" for americans, then avoid reading it. It uses mostly russian sources, when it comes to "war", russia vs usa...thats it.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
seems like my good old u.s gov is trying very hard to get this thing kicked off, i mean they must know no one is buying there stories and contrived false-flags and this seems to be just another case of state sponsored murder in hopes of starting a conflict.

i love my country but the u.s needs to back off the Ukraine and surrounding countries like latvia,Slovenia,etc are not worth a regional or god forbid a world war

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
More news today,

1 more military advisor died today in Mariopole, while he was taking a swim (american) and 4 more black americans died today, they claim its military advisors, but other sources say that these 4 black men are from black water mercenaries.

link

Here is another source (I translated it with google) link
The article also states that the military advisors are 180 now but 3 oficially died (and there is some debate about the black men, if they are advisors or black water).
edit on 31-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

seems like my good old u.s gov is trying very hard to get this thing kicked off, i mean they must know no one is buying there stories and contrived false-flags and this seems to be just another case of state sponsored murder in hopes of starting a conflict.

So what false flag would that be, because the last time I checked Russia is the one that started this conflict.

i love my country but the u.s needs to back off the Ukraine and surrounding countries like latvia,Slovenia,etc are not worth a regional or god forbid a world war

What exactly do they need to back off of, because the US has not gotten involved in this conflict militarily and they won't because there is no need to.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Here is another source (I translated it with google) link
The article also states that the military advisors are 180 now but 3 oficially died (and there is some debate about the black men, if they are advisors or black water).

You do understand that your second source is using your first source as their source...and your first source is questionable.

edit on 31-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
yes I know, the clear reason I did this, because google translator bugs with the first one, it does translate it, but it a form of a very long text... So in order to fix that, I gave a second one. Its mostly technical reasons.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
More news involved americans in Ukraine...

In the village of Izjum 52 miles southwest of Slavjansk, the new russia army, met a falang (convoy) of americans!!! 3 americans got killed (one of them is a woman) and one official general of Nato USAF and his name is Randy Kee heavenly wounded fled the area....

link

The indications are so many now, that nobody can deny your evolvement in the ukrainian war, not only officials, but also convoys (machinery) and soldiers..

We also got news that IMF will give founds for the war in ukraine against new russia army, because Kiev has no money anymore...
edit on 4-8-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
some strange news came up today,

the kiev army was surrounded by the new russia army in Lugansk and what the kiev did? They surrender a group of polish military to the new russia!!! In exchange a clean path for the kiev army to move out!!!

they also have some polish faces in photographs, if someone knows them... now they are prisoners, because Kiev surrender them.. lol

Nice way to behave to ur allies.

link
edit on 9-8-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join