It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Considering Refugee Status for Hondurans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Prove that hundouras is the murder capital in the world?
world.time.com...

The only people who 'deserve' refugee status are the women living in Mosul.

And can they come over illegally our would you like them to go through the current process?
Of course you are going deflect and say "well since the kids are doing it so should that"
Try and avoid that and answer the question directly.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

And ?

Been that way for the last 30 years.

The only thing different is the current guy sitting oval office that has been screaming 'amnesty' .

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Going with the ann coulter defense huh??
So just cause it has been that way for 30 years means they kids have to stay? Makes sense. Hey we know its dangerous but your used to it, should be fine.
And I missed your answer about the refuges form IS. Maybe in your head you gave me an answer it just didn't make it your fingers while typing.
I know you wouldn't just avoid the question.

The only thing different is the current guy sitting oval office that has been screaming 'amnesty' .

Just like the guy before him and many others. I bet the guy that wins in 16 will ask for it at some point too
edit on thFri, 25 Jul 2014 17:29:10 -0500America/Chicago720141080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Going with the ann coulter defense huh??

No.

Going with the political trolling red herring as she had nothing to do with the GD topic defense ?

So just cause it has been that way for 30 years means they kids have to stay? Makes sense. Hey we know its dangerous but your used to it, should be fine.

Yeah well I seem to remember some people saying we are not the 'worlds' policeman'.

I will go one better:

We are not the world's kindergarten.
edit on 25-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Still no answer on the women from mousl that are refugees huh?
Neo I have to think you are avoiding the question now.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just want to know when there will be an influx of 50,000 hot female refugees from Brazil to show up, why doesn't this ever happen?

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Why don't you just move there? We have too many illegals as it is and you know that the American wives and girlfriends would not be happy campers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join