It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorist captures parting of the storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

A Florida man captured this picture over I-75 saying they looked almost like something spiritual coming through the storm, and the Lord has got your back.

I have seen a lot of pretty cool storm clouds in my life but that is new to me. Just wanted to share the photo.

As stormy skies cleared over Florida earlier this week, Joe Zuniga experienced an extraordinary moment he described as spiritual, and unforgettable

www.grindtv.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That's pretty awesome and not something I get to see while living in the mountains. There is never enough distance to see anything coming or going!!

I probably would have had to take a picture of it too. Nature never fails to impress me and I've been alive a good little bit.

Thanks for the share!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A door!...Very cool

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Great photo.
I have a semi super cell Ill try find to add

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
That's pretty awesome and not something I get to see while living in the mountains. There is never enough distance to see anything coming or going!!

I probably would have had to take a picture of it too. Nature never fails to impress me and I've been alive a good little bit.

Thanks for the share!

Yeah but you get to see the mountains every day, that's a pretty good trade off.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I can just imagine a written sign above that gap:

"for believers in miracles only"

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
this pic reminds me of something i seen once:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is pretty cool.

Moses must have been traveling down I-95.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Brilliant thats a great picture. Spooky too.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThisIsMyRifle
This is pretty cool.

Moses must have been traveling down I-95.

My first thought was similar. If we didn't know more about meteorology, we'd probably attribute this to a "miracle" of some kind.

Very cool picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
It would be great to understand the meteorological science behind that. Heat island effect?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
It would be great to understand the meteorological science behind that. Heat island effect?

Each wall is where it is raining. For rain to form, the water must condense into droplets large enough to overcome any buoyancy caused by rising warm air. Once those drops of water fall, they clear away all the medium sized drops. Then after a while the water drops become larger again and it starts raining again. The wall to the right would be where the rainfall built up, then stopped, and the wall to the left is where it started again.

top topics

join