It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima monkey business

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Wild monkeys living in forests of Fukushima — the Japanese city that was the site of a nuclear power plant meltdown in 2011 — have lower blood cell counts than monkeys from northern Japan, and carry detectable levels of cesium in their bodies, researchers have found.

Not surprising at all..... only two kinds of news come from Fukushima.... bad news and worse news.

My favorite boneheaded quote for a nuclear shill scientist which has now been removed from the article was something about fear of radiation causes more harm than radiation itself...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is from a letter supposedly not written for the general public -

In the Wake of Fukushima: “Why I Left Tokyo”? Eastern Japan Contaminated with Radiation. “Metro Tokyo Should no Longer be Inhabited”

Since December 2011, I have conducted thyroid ultrasound examinations, thyroid function tests, general blood tests and biochemical tests on about 2000 people, mostly families in the Tokyo metropolitan area expressing concerns on the effects of radiation.

I have observed that white blood cells, especially neutrophils, are decreasing among children under the age of 10. There are cases of significant decline in the number of neutrophils in 0-1 year-olds born after the earthquake (4500). Patients report nosebleed, hair loss, lack of energy, subcutaneous bleeding, visible urinary hemorrhage, skin inflammations, coughs and various other non-specific symptoms.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Oh that's just what I wanna hear

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I can see planet of the apes happening about now. lol

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Monkey King will not be pleased.

"Born from an egg on the mountain top...

I have a friend in Japan at the moment, she gets back Sunday, I'm interested to get her perspective on the whole Fukup. Its why she went--research.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF"Born from an egg on the mountain top...

With all the radiation, he probably will at this point.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
nobody expecting godzilla then?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Whats the latest news on Fuku?
What is it they are not telling us.. again?

All seems far to silent from TEPCO and the MSN......

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
Whats the latest news on Fuku?
What is it they are not telling us.. again?

All seems far to silent from TEPCO and the MSN......

The latest news would be that today, more radioactive water has went into the Pacific ocean than it did yesterday. Tomorrow, the news will be exactly the same.....for years on end. More radioactive water going into the ocean every single day.

That is until they pop off that kevlar tent covering reactor #1.... then the news of new massive amounts of radiation being released will make the news for a short period, then it will back to business as usual.... which btw happens to be shhhhhhhhhhhh,
edit on R342014-07-25T19:34:52-05:00k347Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

In the Wake of Fukushima: “Why I Left Tokyo”? Eastern Japan Contaminated with Radiation. “Metro Tokyo Should no Longer be Inhabited”

Since December 2011, I have conducted thyroid ultrasound examinations, thyroid function tests, general blood tests and biochemical tests on about 2000 people, mostly families in the Tokyo metropolitan area expressing concerns on the effects of radiation.

I have observed that white blood cells, especially neutrophils, are decreasing among children under the age of 10. There are cases of significant decline in the number of neutrophils in 0-1 year-olds born after the earthquake (4500). Patients report nosebleed, hair loss, lack of energy, subcutaneous bleeding, visible urinary hemorrhage, skin inflammations, coughs and various other non-specific symptoms.

www.globalresearch.ca...

The hair loss is real. Don't let anyone kid you. You see it when the jr and hs students have to cut their hair for the baseball team. The thinning of the spaces between hairs is very visable. I've been in this country since the early 70's and lived in Tokyo. No, I would not live in Tokyo these days under any conditions.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

When are the world's athletes going to stand up and say they won't be going to the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo?

Japan PAID OFF the IOC to be awarded the games ONLY to create the impression that everything is 'Business as usual'.

Who in their right mind would voluntarily travel to Chernobyl to take part in a sporting event?

Who in their right mind would travel there to watch?

If they can't afford to deal with Fukushima HOW can they afford to host the Olympics?

This lie can not be maintained much longer.

It's the USA behind this BS and I believe they are counting on a major world event (WWIII) to cause the games to be cancelled and the deception to be buried with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

Okayama's only about 300 miles away from Tokyo. Nice place, as it happens. If he was so deeply concerned about radiation as he claims, he should have just emigrated.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I've been in this country since the early 70's and lived in Tokyo. No, I would not live in Tokyo these days under any conditions.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not really a fan of Tokyo, however I have to be located here for work reasons. But you sound like a big girl's blouse mate.

top topics

join