It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer Forced to Dump 248 Gallons of Organic Milk and Break 1200 Free Range Eggs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is just simply sad
God damn red tape and regulations. I don't really know what else to say that hasn't already been said by the more well spoken members in this thread. It is 100% clear now that they are using food as a source of control if they are going to such extremes.

A while back I read a quote in an anarchist zine (CrimethInc) that really resonated with me. The author only goes by the alias "Cavegirl". I had to take a snap of it for this thread, because it fits so well.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is just sad. Such a waste of good food. All to assert governmental control and authority. Scary times we live in when a farmer can't even sell or even grow their own good food without overreaching oversight.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
duplicate post please remove

edit on 1-8-2014 by Gen3r1x because: dupe post

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Millions of Trees cut down and they wonder why Drought is happening everywhere.......

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IBossJekler

from what little i found on the topic funding is provided by both the fda and cdc to stop this kind of thing (unpasteurized raw milk etc) www.fda.gov... i have no dog in this fight but this is what the fda says......

Taking a few moments to make sure milk is pasteurized - or that a product isn't made from raw milk - can protect you or your loved ones from serious illness. Read the label. Safe milk will have the word "pasteurized" on the label. If the word "pasteurized" does not appear on a product's label, it may contain raw milk. Don't hesitate to ask your grocer or store clerk whether milk or cream has been pasteurized, especially milk or milk products sold in refrigerated cases at grocery or health food stores. Don't buy milk or milk products at farm stands or farmers' markets unless you can confirm that it has been pasteurized.
funny how they will label pasteurization but if people want gmos labeled etc its considered insane but i think the problem they had in op's article is that it was mostlikely raw milk and thus not pasteurized no clue on the chickens

www.cdc.gov... CDC statement on matter
but seems like it would be mostly what people dont wanna hear ,again i have no dog in this fight i dont drink milk my self or eat much chicken but seems very odd to just destory food when apparently it could have been pasteurized or what ever the eggs required to consume under federal regs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join