It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern Gives Impassioned Defense of Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Truth Revolt

"If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America. It’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right."

Well it is the only democracy over in the middile east the rest are ran by Isamofascist theocracies.

Something the west would never stand for.

Them evil right wingers clinging to their guns and religion should never 'govern'. Says the west, but that only applies here.

In the middle east ?

Not so much.

When a caller attempted to blame Israel for the war with Hamas last week, SiriusXM radio host Howard Stern told him to “F*** off!” and then launched into an impassioned defense of Israel, saying “If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America” and arguing that Israel is “the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right.”

Many a time I wish I could say what Stern did. But this is ATS, and that really wouldn't make for a 'productive' conversation.

Who am i kidding all Israel threads read the same, and end the same.

Lots of westerners on here say the Middle East is 'none of our business', except when it comes to Israel.

Then they say 'Georgia' is 'none of our business'.

Then they say the 'Ukraine' is none of our business'.

Then they slam on the breaks, and scream bloody murder about Israel.

Guess they aren't paying attention to the people dying in Urkaine.

Guess they aren't paying attention to the people dying in Syria still.

Guess they aren't paying attention to the people who are STILL dying in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Apparently the only time it's bad when the 'cool' crowd dies. Its in Israel ! !

Sorry I don't get so worked up about the worlds longest lived 'blood feud' between the ME's version of the 'Hatefields' and the 'McCoys'.

Let the flaming begin.
edit on 24-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Howard should stick to toilet humor and describing prostitute's breasts...
edit on 24-7-2014 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I love me some Stern show! That caller was none other than Hanzi (Imran Khan) who is apart of Stern's famous "Wack Pack". Hanzi is also a huge conspiracy nutter & mentally unstable. He's probably visits this site daily. Love ya Hanzi but take your meds!

That said, Stern is a huge supporter of Govt in general. While he does criticize the US govt and it's politicians at times he's basically in support of a big brother govt. This all stems from his fear of the world and his rough up bringing in Roosevelt, Long Island. He was, like most Americans, in support of Bush and the Iraq war but no longer. He does support Obama but will criticize him when deserved.

Stern hates terrorists & is always in support of Israel. In all my years listening to him he has never once criticized Israel about anything.

edit on 24-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Truth Revolt

"If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America. It’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right."

Well it is the only democracy over in the middile east the rest are ran by Isamofascist theocracies.

Something the west would never stand for.

Where does your president stand on that one?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Isnt he jewish?

Hes definately on someones payroll.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When did Israel become part of the United States? By the statements, and racism I've seen the past week, I can confidently say, Bon Voyage to that friendship, and good riddance.

They are turncoats. We are losing our own nation, and staunch allies, over support for them.

I do not consent.

edit on 24-7-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He's the self proclaimed half Jew but he's not at all religious.

I seriously doubt he's on anyone's payroll other than Sirius & America's Got Talent.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Is that you Cass Sunstein?

You do realize conspiracy happens as often as trespassing, right? In fact, most indictments start off as a conspiracy theory.

Lol. Mentally unstable. Tell that to investigators who figure out crimes for a living.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ive read nearly every thread about the recent conflicts in not only isreal but syria and iraq as well. The only thing comes to mind..... have you ever envisioned a middle east without Israel?

Honestly thats the scary part cause those extremists are called just that for a reason....they want to bring death and destruction to all that oppose them, and them being the aggressors or the extremists.

So in direct relation to the article good for howard stern for just giving an honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Where does your president stand on that one?

U.S. to Give $900 Million in Gaza Aid, Officials Say

Playing both sides against each other like a typical politician.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized
What? Who?

You don't have to tell me about what conspiracy is but that doesn't change the fact Hanzi is a nutter.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

When did Israel become part of the United States? B

Right that GD Irsael for standing in the way of Levant !

Levant

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Of course stern is going to support israel, him being Jewish. The fact is, we should just stay out of that whole corner of the globe.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: onequestion

He's the self proclaimed half Jew but he's not at all religious.

I seriously doubt he's on anyone's payroll other than Sirius & America's Got Talent.

Being a morally corrupt person, willing to offend and corrupt others is one thing. Being able to do it while amassing a fortune of hundreds of millions of dollars is another, fame and vanity, vice and sin.

Stern's real boss isn't of this world.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Lol that's some nonsense but you are allowed to have your opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When did Israel become part of the United States? B

Right that GD Irsael for standing in the way of Levant !

Levant

Love how your little map left out Palestine. Oops oh look the map was made by Israel the same nation that whines they want to wipe us off the map just like they want Palestine wiped off the map.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Being a morally corrupt person, willing to offend and corrupt others is one thing. Being able to do it while amassing a fortune of hundreds of millions of dollars is another, fame and vanity, vice and sin.

That reminds me of this guy:

Critics have accused Arafat of mass corruption, secretly amassing a personal wealth estimated to be USD $1.3 billion by 2002 despite the degrading economic conditions of the Palestinians.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

One only has to look at how much land Israel took from the Palestinian people to understand why they hate Israel so much.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Love how your little map left out Palestine. Oops oh look the map was made by Israel the same nation that whines they want to wipe us off the map just like they want Palestine wiped off the map.

Don't like that map eh ?

Heres another one:

en.wikipedia.org...

Whining ?

Like what the Pro Palestnian westerners do ?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It's neither nonsense nor opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join