It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious question...ISIS could actually ccome in handy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey,

I'll start by saying I do not support ISIS in any way, nor do I think if this outcome happened then they would instantly be the good guys, they're still scum and IMO funded from familiar outside sources - the reason why this wouldn't happen, but say if they weren't funded...

What if ISIS saw the Israeli attack on the Gaza strip as an attack on their people? The predominant religion is Sunni, and ISIS are militant sunni muslims are they not? It's just the sort of thing I'd think happen, I don't know how they work though because they have killed syrian rebels, along with Iraqi soldiers and civilians...just seems like a messed up situation at the moment, not even mentioning the boko haram...I think a bigger question is why haven't they seen it an attack on their own people? It's either a reason I do not know or because it's not the job they've been given by whoever is indirectly funding them

But basically the outcome would be ISIS just go and 'defend' their people from being killed, which is the same justification that Israel have used....I doubt it would stand it's groud as well though, even though certain countries are getting real fed up of their sh*t. Even if this happened imagine the chaos that would ensue, like Israel just wouldn't hold back, and at least there'd be a good few hundred ISIS gone. This theory aside, I really can't see any of it dying down soon, and will probably only escalate until there's a huge global reaction

edit on 24/7/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

It's good to noodle over these various scenarios.

My current hypothesis is ISIL is a joint US/Saudi trojan horse operation. The tell is in what happens with the oil. If ISIL has any kind of "business department" and they cut deals with the oil majors, you'll know it's the CIA and Saudis. It is odd the ISIL is silent on the Palestinian issues. I'm sure Israel is in there somewhere screwing everyone.

I just really think the Saudi's need the additional oil reserves under their control. The only way to defeat an orthodox religious zealot is to undercut with a more orthodox insurgency. The Saudis are the only ones able to do the wet work to prove their orthodoxy. Zealots are useful and somewhat predictable.
edit on 24-7-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: spelling

edit on 24-7-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Yeah I've wondered if we will hear of a new oil company, or a new oil contract with the now widely accepted ISIL - If so, then as you say, definately CIA and/or Saudi involvment. IF this is true, then you could say the reason ISIS/L haven't been involved in Gaza is because it's not what the 'puppet masters' want them to do...

join