It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nifty little video: The Universe from the beginning until the end of the earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A seventeen year old highschooler makes a video that in two minutes carries us from the beginning to the end.
(Well, the end doesn't exactly cite the end of the Universe, merely our presence on this globe.)

More than a bit disturbing, it shows us very clearly just how much a pain in the butt we are to all aspects of nature, and less recognized, consciousness.

marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Wasn't expecting much but was blown away, absolutely phenomenal.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That was an awesome presentation for a high schooler! Looks like he's got a future in documentary films. I remember when I was in school, the only thing the audio/visual club had to give was setting up projectors for class.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Glad to see Zack wrote the music on that...hes actually an amazing composer that is very underrated...if you liked the music hes got much more that is like that and better. Cool video

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
WOW..... simply..... WOW!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Would have impressed me more if it was more about the planet and less about America.

Or if it had some original content.

edit on 24-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Excellent. Blown away. Thank you. ...and btw PhoenixOD - destruction-and-dissolution is an old, old story - nothing much original there except the presentation, which in this case was awesome.

F&S&

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well done, I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it for all to see!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Original link would not play, is this the same one? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well... This ought to piss some fundamentalists off.

Great vid. S&F

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Would have impressed me more if it was more about the planet and less about America.

Or if it had some original content.

I remember thinking the same thing - for a second - too, when it was all over.

However, when you get right down to it, since America's inception, and more specifically and relevant, since the Industrial Revolution, the U.S. is THE major player in world events. We find a way to start something or interject ourselves into others people issues [IF there is something to be gained, in the long run]

You almost can't not talk about many (not all) world events that does not include us.

Arrogance, conceit, self-involved, etc...? Maybe. But, truthful. And, the science, power, and money - put all 3 together, what do you get? Best military - ALL (not all, most/many) come from inside our borders or from its citizens.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I agreed, and then backed off. Have a great day.
edit on 7/25/2014 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SquirrelNutz

specifically and relevant, since the Industrial Revolution, the U.S. is THE major player in world events. We find a way to start something or interject ourselves into others people issues [IF there is something to be gained, in the long run]

Only in the last few 100 years, the rest of the world spans back 1000's of years.

top topics

join