It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO MESSAGE 2014 TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think that independent media outside of the US is better suited to deal with this, no patriotic cognitive dissonance blocking via ingrained propaganda.

Just the other day a sitting congressman had a press conference on making public 9/11 censored information, it is possible that one day as the younger politicians come in they may demand a new investigation. Perhaps it will be too late to catch and prosecute anybody.
But truth is alway better late than never

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We already know the truth. The redacted information was national security info. Not a signed confession. That's all I'm going to say on the subject.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think that independent media outside of the US is better suited to deal with this,

Can we please get a little break down on what "this" is?

For those that cannot watch.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Tommy Hansen is a Danish independent journalist who has been investigating the unsolved events of 9/11 since shortly after they happened.

This is a video he published this month

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A concise piece of the whole tragedy well worth watching, but it offers nothing new that most of us don't know.
It does serve to remind us that in most affairs of man in government or out, "nothing is like it seems" or better put: "nothing is as you are told."

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Thanks

TOMMY HANSEN thinks paint chips are highly explosive. Thats pretty much it.
edit on 24-7-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

NO, it is way more than JUST that.

It serves as a review and reminder of what the world lost that day, and it wasn't just buildings, airplanes and lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

but it offers nothing new that most of us don't know.

Thanks Aliensun.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

We live in a very wicked place.

SnF

edit on Ram72414v192014u11 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Its very obvious anyone with an open mind and a small modicum of common sense.....unblinded by government conditioning knows that 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB.....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Oh yay another youtube video. This will be bound to have some new info....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Thanks

TOMMY HANSEN thinks paint chips are highly explosive. Thats pretty much it.

Yea, reminds me of the manager of a cotton mill where my uncle worked.
"What! Who ever heard of cotton dust being a hazard?"

Two months later, the whole mill exploded. Killing my uncle and four more.
Imagine the managers surprize!!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I give him credit for his 2 cents in spreading the truth.. Or at least some of it.

Rabbit Hole goes far deeper - ATS couldn't even swallow the whole truth

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have an open mind in that I will entertain new ideas and my intelligence as witnessed by my grades while still in school is beyond reproach. a reply to: stirling

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Haha yeah right kid.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I watched it all the way through. Not too bad.

I thought his strongest points were in regards to the paper published by Professor Steven Jones and others which can be found here and here.

I like the statement he makes at 17:08, "When you deliberately dont look for explosives, you deliberately wont find them".

edit on 24-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I watched it all the way through. Not too bad.

I thought his strongest points were in regards to the paper published by Professor Steven Jones and others which can be found here and here.

I like the statement he makes at 17:08, "When you deliberately dont look for explosives, you deliberately wont find them".

Yes, I think the NIST report far more damning of itself than the 9/11 commission, at least some commission members were not not privy to all they needed to know but rather, they only had information given them on a need to know basis, two different things. NIST on the other hand, made up pretty cartoons, told lies and walked off with $10m.. and after having to 'tweak' their final report. Bush in camera, National security? that's a laugh. 3000 people, (and probably a lot more in the aftermath) get to die, while he keeps his skin, and doesn't even need to swear on anything and later make jokes about WMD while soldiers die, it's a funny old world...run by criminals.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

So very true. Also, when you deliberately don't look for explosives, you deliberately sour the investigation, and deliberately influence the outcome of the investigation.

Bill Manning, former Editor-in-Chief of Fire Engineering Magazine was concerned early-on also:

"Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the 'official investigation' blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure.

"The destruction and removal of evidence must stop immediately.

"Did they throw away the locked doors from the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire? Did they throw away the gas can used at the Happyland Social Club Fire? Did they cast aside the pressure-regulating valves at the Meridian Plaza Fire? Of course not. But essentially, that's what they're doing at the World Trade Center."
Link --- Original F.E. Magazine article (need free registration to view).

Great video, BlueJay, and thanks for posting.

edit on 24-7-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: Misspelled Bill's name.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvsHi Randy hope life is good for you. Well I know it's off topic, but yea things aint much better for me. Still hanging in though.

I ften wonder if it was Black Sabbath that got me into this weird mix I am in?

Feel like i am in God's garage, still waiting to be fixed brother.

Sorry to be off topic folks.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You can fool me once with your "pancake effect'...Twice even but when you use the same effect on WTC 7 you are farking lying period! Good video and I do hope it goes somewhere, the truth MUST have it's shoes on by now! I will also never read "Popular Mechanics again...EVER!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join