It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel bombs UN school and civilian shelter, kills 15 and injures 200

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Israel is wrong. They have the heavier weapons. They have the missile defense system. How can they justify the death of children? The American media has been extremely quiet on that subject. As adults they have learned nothing. Do they believe this makes God happy?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
the shills have arrived sound the alarm:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

But it's fine and dandy when Hamas does it?

You seem to support Hamas more then the Palestinian civilians.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
a reply to: daaskapital

LOL ridiculous, Hamas is using coward tactics, Hamas is only doing this because they thought it would keep Israel from destroying them. For an organization do this is just as bad as one to blow it up. They are equally disgusting. The whole Middle east needs to be wiped out.

I'd opt for peace, myself.

Am pretty much sick of war.

But as long as you have one side bombing a country and hiding its arms in hospitals, mosques, schools and the other side bombing hospitals, mosques, schools to get rid of the arms, then you'll never have peace.

Damned shame really.

But what do people expect in times of war?

"Nice" tactics?

pfft!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You are right it is deplorable that the Palestinians won't fight Hamas the true cause behind many of their own deaths.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

the school was a designated emergency shelter, the UN were trying to coordinate with the Israelis a time to withdraw and they bombed them. International aid workers.
This is a severe violation of international law, a war crime.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

LOL ridiculous, Hamas is using coward tactics, Hamas is only doing this because they thought it would keep Israel from destroying them. For an organization do this is just as bad as one to blow it up. They are equally disgusting. The whole Middle east needs to be wiped out.

Iran have just launched some new Iron Dome resistant Missiles, maybe they can end this thing...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01
Sounds like a perfect place for Hamas to hide their arms.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

That would probably kick off ww3.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You are right it is deplorable that the Palestinians won't fight Hamas the true cause behind many of their own deaths.

I'll tell you what. If i was a Palestinian who had family members torn to shreds by Israeli shells, i'd be lining up at the Hamas recruiting office. I wouldn't want their blood, i would want the blood of the Israelis.

Thankfully, i am just an average Aussie, lol.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone
like it or not saneone Israel has made a fool of itself on the international stage for this

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Yep, it's a war crime, and well documented.
We can only hope those responsible will be prosecuted.
Had it been some other state instead of Israel, some 'preemptive' bombing would've already been started. Sadly.

Pity they have not ratified the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (Israel and the US btw) so no one can do any of them for war crimes.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: DarknStormy

That would probably kick off ww3.

By the looks of things, we need it.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So, by much of the logic demonstrated here, it would be perfectly acceptable for people from nations on whom the U.S. drops bombs and missiles to target all U.S. locations where such weapons are stored or rumored to be stored. Gotcha.

ETA: Please remember your logic for future discussions.
edit on 7/24/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

So you think the UN didn't actually know there were 20 rockets being housed at this school or that a second school had rockets as well? Kinda hard to overlook something like that I would think.

Did you overlook where your link says it handed over the missiles to local authorities? When means the rockets were no longer there so Israel had no reason to attack them. Like usual Israel had concentration of civilians they could kill and they went for it like they have done many times in the past.

No I didn't overlook it. My links go on to say that the local authorities are Hamas controlled. The UN should have had a bomb disposal team come out to dismantle and destroy, unless the local police are in the habit of keeping missiles for personal protection I guess......

Let me explain this in a way that you can understand it. When they say they handed over the rockets that means the rockets were removed from that area and moved to another area. Israel had no excuse to attack that area anymore because the rockets were no longer there. Understand now?

Let me explain in a way YOU can understand. They handed them over to HAMAS CONTROLLED LOCAL AUTHORITIES. Nobody said they were removed or even moved at all, and if they were then it is likely they were moved to another school close by as the reports say many of these schools are in very close proximity of each other. Understand now?

+9 more 
link   
Some of you are so hellbent on justifying Israeli war-crimes.

"But, but, but, but, but Hamas had weapons stored there!"

You say this without an ounce of proof, and present it as fact.

Would the UN monitors allow Hamas to store rockets at these schools?

Absolutely not...

So let's keep blaming Israeli war-crimes on the victims simply because it suits your agendas. It's pathetic that some of you are trying to justify this. It's the same people spouting the same unproven propaganda in every thread.

Israel kills 15 civilians but it's not their fault, give them Nobel Peace Prizes...

I hope you all sleep well tonight.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe
Watch the video that is in the article it shows no proof that it was filmed at a school. When they mention the school instead of actually showing the school they just show a wall and some trees.

I can understand where you would be skeptical here, but the article also states it was on the grounds of the school, not in the school itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

This evil slaughter is on the karma of the US congress, and US government.

They want to blame Putin for the crimes of the Ukraine rebels, so the the world should blame the US for their demonic ally Israel.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Israeli military tells CNN that a rocket fired from Gaza could be behind strike on U.N. shelter.

CNN.com

Israeli cowards..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No idea other than the thought that even if cleared, unless they occupy it after, there is precedence for them to go back and stash weapons there again. They want their weapons close to the lines so they would most likely go back to the places they already knew they could store weapons at.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join