It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Coalition Government Collapses as 2 Parties Quit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Lol...

Ukraine Crimea was invaded by Russia.. That is based on fact as well as international law. Just as Russia is continuing their invasion of Ukraine.

The only propaganda involved in that comes from Russia and their pro Russian rebels. You might of had an argument had Putin not lied so many times about it.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow you fell for the propoganda hook line and sinker...

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Here's what Ukraine and all the current political parties should do in order for Ukraine to restore her honor as a country and a chrsitan and not facist state which America wants her to be.

1.Ukraine should pay up all the gas money that it owns to Russia.

Right after Russia repays Ukraine for Crimea and all the military equipment they kept. Not to mention the damage Russia is doing to Ukraine by continuing its invasion.

2. Unban Russian language, Unban the party of regions.

Russian language was never banned. The law never made it out of the Parliament.
Party of Regions disbanded.

3.Throw away the European Union flags.

Way to continue to dictate to a sovereign nation on who they can and cannot associate with.

4. Make an apologize televised address to Russia and to the citizens in East Ukraine.

Why? Ukraine did nothing wrong towards Ethnic Russians.

5.Kick out all NGO organizations and there employers make them run for there billion dollars of tax payers money.

They dont need to. Trying to isolate Ukraine as you suggest is just as uneducated as Putin arguing the Soviet Union collapse was illegal.

You guys crack me up.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well when you have them getting this type of actions ,it comes as no surprise

Why would it, and what surprise are you talking about?

This isn't the first time they have had fights in Ukraine parliament...

and 2012...

Nothing surprising there.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Why would Russia / pro russian rebels shooting a civilian airliner down have to do with Ukraine parliament?

Ukraine Rebel Leader Admits Fighters Did Have BUK Missile

DONETSK, Ukraine, July 23 (Reuters) - A powerful Ukrainian rebel leader has confirmed that pro-Russian separatists had an anti-aircraft missile of the type Washington says was used to shoot down Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 and it could have originated in Russia.

In an interview with Reuters, Alexander Khodakovsky, commander of the Vostok Battalion, acknowledged for the first time since the airliner was brought down in eastern Ukraine on Thursday that the rebels did possess the BUK missile system and said it could have been sent back subsequently to remove proof of its presence.

Before the Malaysian plane was shot down, rebels had boasted of obtaining the BUK missiles, which can shoot down airliners at cruising height. But since the disaster the separatists' main group, the self-proclaimed People's Republic of Donetsk, has repeatedly denied ever having possessed such weapons.

Since the airliner crashed with the loss of all 298 on board, the most contentious issue has been who fired the missile that brought the jet down in an area where government forces are fighting pro-Russian rebels.

Khodakovsky accused the Kiev authorities for provoking what may have been the missile strike that destroyed the doomed airliner, saying Kiev had deliberately launched air strikes in the area, knowing the missiles were in place.

"I knew that a BUK came from Luhansk. At the time I was told that a BUK from Luhansk was coming under the flag of the LNR," he said, referring to the Luhansk People's Republic, the main rebel group operating in Luhansk, one of two rebel provinces along with Donetsk, the province where the crash took place.

I guess Russia stepping up the invasion is to prevent their involvement from becoming public.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

so i guess Nuelands ( RE: "FUUUU c the E.U,, were going with the U.N on this. moment. "

"lets go with Clithcko,,"

was spot on,,,, not.

lol

If we are going to go with recorded phone conversations then we must take the phone conversations Ukraine has where Russians / Pro Russian rebels are talking about the downing of MH77, the subsequent destruction of the rime scene which is assisted by Russia and the movement of BUK's back into Russia.

Based on your logic the shoot down and who is responsible has been established and case closed - Russia / Russian rebels are responsible.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: SUBKONCIOUS

Russia is a member of the IMF.

And BRICS *grin*

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Actually I read a lot from independent writers .Then when I watch RT it makes it easier to get a good picture .Rarley does RT let loose with the accusations you will find from someone like a Webster Tarpley or a Pepe Escobar . Global Research has some good stuff as well . The western media is just not believable anymore . a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It was reported that Darth Vader had high approval ratings in the U.S. Apparently he is popular among Ukrainians as well.

youtu.be...
edit on 24-7-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibblebee

a reply to: SUBKONCIOUS

Russia is a member of the IMF.

And BRICS *grin*

Good luck with that. China is going to bring it down after they got caught lying about their finances. This latest newes is the cherry on the parfait.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

China is about 26 trillion in debt and currently their debt ratio is 253% of their GNP.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Actually I read a lot from independent writers .Then when I watch RT it makes it easier to get a good picture .Rarley does RT let loose with the accusations you will find from someone like a Webster Tarpley or a Pepe Escobar . Global Research has some good stuff as well . The western media is just not believable anymore . a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Please tell me you are joking.

RT is state sponsored propaganda.. Thats already been established.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: maghun

Why would Russia / pro russian rebels shooting a civilian airliner down have to do with Ukraine parliament?

Ukraine Rebel Leader Admits Fighters Did Have BUK Missile

DONETSK, Ukraine, July 23 (Reuters) - A powerful Ukrainian rebel leader has confirmed that pro-Russian separatists had an anti-aircraft missile of the type Washington says was used to shoot down Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 and it could have originated in Russia.

In an interview with Reuters, Alexander Khodakovsky, commander of the Vostok Battalion, acknowledged for the first time since the airliner was brought down in eastern Ukraine on Thursday that the rebels did possess the BUK missile system and said it could have been sent back subsequently to remove proof of its presence.

Before the Malaysian plane was shot down, rebels had boasted of obtaining the BUK missiles, which can shoot down airliners at cruising height. But since the disaster the separatists' main group, the self-proclaimed People's Republic of Donetsk, has repeatedly denied ever having possessed such weapons.

Since the airliner crashed with the loss of all 298 on board, the most contentious issue has been who fired the missile that brought the jet down in an area where government forces are fighting pro-Russian rebels.

Khodakovsky accused the Kiev authorities for provoking what may have been the missile strike that destroyed the doomed airliner, saying Kiev had deliberately launched air strikes in the area, knowing the missiles were in place.

"I knew that a BUK came from Luhansk. At the time I was told that a BUK from Luhansk was coming under the flag of the LNR," he said, referring to the Luhansk People's Republic, the main rebel group operating in Luhansk, one of two rebel provinces along with Donetsk, the province where the crash took place.

I guess Russia stepping up the invasion is to prevent their involvement from becoming public.

Stop spamming this 'news', it's been said many times that this man was mistinterpreted, he said so himself.

Now you can say, oh, but Reuters paid him to tell the truth! Discarding his lack of need for money being sent to tribunal after that, the counter-argument would be, they paid him to lie.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That is the spin the west tried and keeps repeating but Russia had 16000 troops in Crimea legally because they have a base there . They did send in more when the cou happened but I don't think they exceeded the 25000 they could legally have had there .But seeing you want to continue with the invation story I would like you to provide a date as to when this happened because I want to verify it . give me the date ..:>) a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whitepanther999

I will keep posting it. Just because you and other pro russians dont like the content of the article does not mean we all have to ignore it.

Personal opinion and independent though are allowed in the west. I can see how it can be confusing to Russia.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And if I start posting debunked stuff, that would be russian propaganda.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No they didnt. If you took more time researching the treaty for Crimea and less time posting false information about it the better of we all would be.

Russian military units were not allowed outside of their bases. The non insignia troops were in fact Russians.

Hence Russian invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There are plenty of other threads to discuss Crimea, and even more to discuss Russian things, this is about the Ukranian government......................Please.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999

And if I start posting debunked stuff, that would be russian propaganda.

Pro Russian side does it all the time.. Thats the point of forums. You post your info, others post theirs, debate about it and try to find the truth out of all of it.

Again, more than one opinion is a good thing. It means Russian propaganda (imo) can be challenged and called out just as West propaganda (iyo) is.

get used to it

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

There are plenty of other threads to discuss Crimea, and even more to discuss Russian things, this is about the Ukranian government......................Please.

Rainbows
Jane

Im not the one who took it off topic.

Your message needs to apply to all in this thread.

Last I checked Crimea was a part of Ukraine, currently occupied by Russia, which is the business of the Ukraine government. The government in Ukraine is still in place until the Parliament elections in or around October.

Case closed on the topic.. What else do you want to discuss?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's just funny how people who question western media are pro-russians and brainwashed, but those who question russian propaganda are good guys. Labelling is strong in these forums.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Russian language was never banned. The law never made it out of the Parliament. Party of Regions disbanded.

Funny for a user that has being following all the news of Ukraine from sources based on Twitter and Keivpost which arent reliable shred of sources.

Russian language was never banned.

According to whom? the Ukrainian ministry of Truth and Kiev post? i got sources of the Ukrainian parliament banning the Russian language.

Party of Regions disbanded

Are you going to claim next that the opposition Communist party isn't banned either?

Why? Ukraine did nothing wrong towards Ethnic Russians.

You crack me up so much with that little line, Why Why? Peaceful lovely Democratic Ukraine hasn't nothing wrong towards there own brethren.

Lets just ignore the way the Ukrainian military forces are killing innocent civilians and using them as human shields. Or how they burned the innocent protestors in Odessa.

But wait your going to probably claim that they did that towards themselves by burning themselves.

Way to continue to dictate to a sovereign nation on who they can and cannot associate with.
According to you the Euporean Union Empire which already the cards are falling can actually save Ukraine, yet Greece, Spain,France, Britain, Poland are having a mess number of unemployment rate.

Which isn't stopping any time soon, more youths are becoming and following your logic your suggesting that Ukraine would be better of with the EU even though the EU has offered Ukraine what again?

Turkish Gas?

Right after Russia repays Ukraine for Crimea
If you really believe that claim of yours so badly why dont you go buy a ticket yourself and go yourself to Crimea and ask the people to see just the Russian people really think of your opinion?

Comparing to the other parts of Ukraine, Crimea has being peaceful and there has being invasion.

Not to mention the damage Russia is doing to Ukraine by continuing its invasion.

What Invasion? care to some actual actual evidence? and not some videos from Youtube or twitter tweets made by pro Ukrainian users?

They dont need to. Trying to isolate Ukraine as you suggest is just as uneducated as Putin arguing the Soviet Union collapse was illegal. You guys crack me up.

Do read my post again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join