It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Abbott offers his forces to deploy to Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I am implying obviously this a set up and that the killing of a number troops is sure to follow.

The rest is common sense

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
From the link

"Mr Abbott held further talks with US president Barack Obama today, on securing access for investigators to the MH17 air crash site, as a multi-nation coalition of police officers has begun to take shape.

In the telephone call this morning, Mr Obama thanked Mr Abbott for Australia's leadership and willingness to send both investigators and federal police into the Ukraine.

They agreed on the need for a "full, unimpeded and transparent" international investigation and secure access to the site for investigators.

A White House spokesman said the president had said the US would co-ordinate closely with Australia, including in the UN Security Council, as the issue progressed."

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ughh!!!!!! I hate Phony Maggot, this is so dumb, cant say im surprised because im not what so ever, oh gosh could he be any more up obamas a$$ aswell....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

A GROUP of Australian soldiers will be sent to the Ukraine to protect the police officers who will be securing the MH17 crash site from looters and the rebels who may have shot it out of the sky.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott, speaking from the AFP national headquarters in Canberra, confirmed this afternoon there would be some “ADF deployment”.

The mission was a joint one with other countries that lost citizens in the MH17 disaster, which killed 298 people, and would be led by the Netherlands.

Link

nice of them to admit it... a day later!

Australia has offered to repatriate the bodies of Indonesian victims of the MH17 crash, a spokesman for Indonesia’s president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono says

oh look.. Abbotts got himself a little coalition of the willing!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

colonization of Australia began sometime after 1788.-1790.

colonization of America began in 17th century, some Spanish cities were established in the end of the 16th century...

so it's not exactly "around the same time".

surface size of USA and Australia is somewhat similar if you don't take Alaska and other territories into account.

geography of Australia is what makes biggest difference; I am sure you know where Australians live in Australia (hint - not in deserts)

so there are good reasons - colonization started later, it is more far away than Americas, living conditions are harsher...

I don't know about resources but I don't think Australia has "same resources" like USA...

Between 1900 to 2000 The United States increased its population by 200 million, Australia by 20 million, I'm not complaining we don't have the population increase of the US but it is a significant difference and guess what we just happen to have two thirds of the Global Population right above us in India and China but we only have 23 million.

Must be because we are so far away from everything....

edit on 09ub312014p15am by subtopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I really think everyone is underestimating or looking over the possible ramifications of Australia committing armed troops into Eastern Ukraine.

This article describes the motives and possible and perhaps intended outcomes better than I could convey.

A must read for those interested in the buildup to the next all out total war ( best way to put it as ww3 is technically here already )

www.wsws.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tippo
+1

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Tony is like Harper a good little puppy listening to his masters Hench his facial expressions and body language.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I support this 100%.

I've been calling for intervention ever since this happened.

Abbott is doing what the UN in its entire history and its strength still cannot muster.

An international force should have been on the ground to secure the site within the first 24hrs...no questions aasked.

The whole world is behind Australia in this move, no one would dare attack Aussie troops doing humanitarian work. The repercussions to Russia would be immens.

Please put your personal dislike of Abott aside for one moment think about the bigger picture here.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The whole world is behind Australia in this move, no one would dare attack Aussie troops doing humanitarian work. The repercussions to Russia would be immens

Yes !!! That is exactly right. the repurcussions will be immense* ! There have allready been official statements from government that there is a strong chance of casualties on our side. This I feel is all understood and planned.

I believe you are somewhat misinformed. But we are allowed to disagree.

Has anybody else heard Britain, Germany and Malaysia are also talking of commiting ARMED soldiers.

Gee this suspicious plane crash has galvanised the world and allowed for an armed multinational force to land right on Russia's border.

How convenient
edit on 27-7-2014 by tippo because: spelling again... Im pretty illiterate

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
ANd as for Abbot I am indifferent. In fact I pity him somewhat he is just a little robot.

It is the entity commandeering his decisions that I have a dislike for.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia
Melbourne militia??:maybe you can go over there rambo style you know tell putins boys how much you love them like the good patriot you clearly believe yourself to be!.
melbourne militia

edit on 27-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tippo
I look forward to seeing more of your posts you make a great deal of sense!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was just reading this article on ABC saying they have turned back again, i cant see it happening any time soon then!!? Seems very risky at this point!

A convoy of unarmed police officers has again abandoned attempts to reach the crash site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 amid fierce fighting in the area. ABC correspondent Stephen McDonell says the team - including Australian and Dutch inspectors - drove into an "active battle zone" as they headed for the "chaotic and extremely dangerous" site in eastern Ukraine. They were forced to turn back about 30 kilometres from the fields from where the plane crashed - a disaster Ukraine says was caused by shrapnel from a rocket explosion.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So maybe we shall hear them stress the need to send in a larger coalition of armed soldiers to protect the investigation force/team ?

This is one of the largest geopolitical events of the new century. In my honest opinion. The timing and location and given both the whole global financial system at stake with the petrodollar being dropped and the energy corridor wars.

It truly is scary. I am sure russia IS arming the rebels. They are dropping the dollar, they are fighting this war too. They are in no way innocent.

But the west is pushing hard for this war too. And the misinformation campaign is startling.

To me it is now inevitable. It is simply HOW it all unfolds now.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The 200 strong unarmed police contingent was on Monday forced to turn around for the second day running due to shelling and gunfire.

Link

When will this fool realize we should not be there pretending we're important. Your going to get men killed Tony, families are going to lose their father, brother or son!

The families are going to suffer anyway from this loss, securing the site and the wreckage isn't going to change that.

This is a politically motivated event!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Like lambs led to a slaughter

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

The 200 strong unarmed police contingent was on Monday forced to turn around for the second day running due to shelling and gunfire.

Link

When will this fool realize we should not be there pretending we're important. Your going to get men killed Tony, families are going to lose their father, brother or son!

The families are going to suffer anyway from this loss, securing the site and the wreckage isn't going to change that.

This is a politically motivated event!

Julie Bishop is just as bad as him! She is pushing for it hard. Im pretty sure the majority of Australians would be against this if they knew of the potential repercussions, but the media is not talking about that, ofcourse just throwing propaganda at them to get them on board. They need to give it up already, the crash site is beyond compromised they aren't going to be able to do a proper investigation anyway they have said that themselves, why put more lives at risk in a war zone. I dont know what he is trying to prove but i agree 100% politically motivated, it disgusts me.

US President Barack Obama and European leaders are considering toughening up sanctions against Russia, particularly in the areas of access to capital markets, defence, dual-use goods and technology.

Oh i bet He is loving it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It is the MEDIA portraying him as Prime Ministerial in stead of mentally ill when winking after a pensioner proclaimed she had to go and make ends meet by working at a sex talk hot line.

Remember A TYPE personalities want conflict and chaos to occur in other areas to distract from the conflict and chaos they create in their own area of influence.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Breaking now - Dutch and Aus experts/troops arrive at crash scene for the first time.

rt.com...

Russia has been putting forth some very persuasive and strongly worded statements, This whole situation is wound up like a jack in the box.

It has me very concerned

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join