It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inmate's execution takes nearly TWO HOURS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: searching411

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
Too bad he didn't suffer longer. Should has been 22 hours. Let him choke on his own vomit and go into convulsions. An eye for an eye!

That makes you no better than him!

Glad I dont live near you, I'd seriously be worried!

3u's neighborhood is probably a lot safer than yours. I would welcome him as a member of the block.

Is it truly safe when it is caused by fear? I wouldn't welcome a nut job on my block even if it meant that things would be safer.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Yeah come back and say that when one of your loved ones is killed and everyone else says the murderer deserves a "humane" death...... NO sirrrrrrr

A dear friend of mine had his house broken into. Him & his wife were tied up and beaten badly before the criminal took off with some stolen goods & their vehicle. My friend ended up dying from his injuries. I went to his funeral and saw how badly bruised and cut up his wife was & couldn't imagine what she went through.

What I want to happen to that criminal: He needs to suffer forever, death is an escape & he shouldn't be granted an escape. If he was forced to relive the crime over and over but through the eyes of his victims then that is a TRUE punishment.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Too bad he didn't suffer longer. Should has been 22 hours. Let him choke on his own vomit and go into convulsions. An eye for an eye!

An eye for an eye huh? Don't I feel silly now for thinking I lived in 21st century America and not 18th century BCE Babylon.

Isn't the whole point of making murder illegal and putting accused murders on trial not because its wrong to kill people but we as humans are supposed to be BETTER than that? By perpetuating the cycle of violence, we become what we are supposed to oppose and that makes what we as society are doing even worse BECAUSE we are supposed to be better than that and know better than that.

Add to that the fact that by executing someone they're getting off kind of easy and its compounded even farther by the overwhelming numbers of people who have been convicted and sentenced, in some instances to death, and been found to actually be innocent. That simply isn't justice, its doing nothing more than satiating some primitive bloodlust revenge.

Lets get a show of hands here, how many of the blood thirsty posters would consider themselves religious, particularly of the Abrahamic variety. And then let's get a show of hands how many people calling for blood have actually had to get their hands dirty. You're all balls and bluster behind that keyboard but ill bet the majority don't have the stones to engage in a little wet work. It's not a pleasant feeling or an easy thing taking a life and I hope to god you never have to do it. To those that are eager... Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: 3u40r15m

A close friend of mine was murdered in 2006, his killer(s) has not been apprehended. When they are, and if they get the death penalty, I hope their death is humane.

So I've gotten "back" to you after having a loved one murdered in cold bold and in an extremely cruel manner.

Im sorry for your loss..I wasnt going to bring it up but a good buddy of mine was murdered about 2 years ago and the killers are still awaiting trial ..we all have to still relive this but im still not really for the death penalty..karma in prison is another thing..it would not bother me if they expire during their stay.
Now had I a son or daughter murgered..who knows
edit on 23-7-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Put them in a medically induced coma.

Then use the guillotine.

Or three wraps of 100 gr a foot primer cord wrapped around the skull then detonated

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The only problem with that is that our Justice System is flawed. There are many people who have been convicted of crimes, sentenced to die, and were later released from not only Death Row but jail as well after DNA evidence proved their innocence.

So the reality is, while you are screaming "an eye for an eye!" you might blinding an innocent man.

I am pro DP for the worst of the worst. I think child molesters should also be eligible for the DP as well as violent rapist. First offense, jail time. Second offense, DP. The problem though is that our Judicial system has become a business full of people with no interest in actual Justice.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
They should all die screaming in terror and pain like they did to their victims, and not years after the crime, maybe 15 days after sentencing, too bad they cannot be brought back to life to be executed again!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Well to each their own. I'm not gonna say anything negative about how you feel. But me personally I am the opposite. They are lucky to be executed by the state instead of family/friends because i believe in CIRVs "calm in violent situations" and seeing people get what they deserve makes me feel good. I like to take court upon the streets. Murderers of this intent should be executed in the worse way possible.

edit on 24-7-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
They should all die screaming in terror and pain like they did to their victims, and not years after the crime, maybe 15 days after sentencing, too bad they cannot be brought back to life to be executed again!

Damn Fn right!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

That's true but if it's 100% they murdered innocent people they deserve the a horrible death. Just like child rapist. Why lock them up? Make them suffer!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Well to each their own. I'm not gonna say anything negative about how you feel. But me personally I am the opposite. They are lucky to be executed by the state instead of family/friends because i believe in CIRVs "calm in violent situations" and seeing people get what they deserve makes me feel good. I like to take court upon the streets. Murderers of this intent should be executed in the worse way possible.

By your terrible logic the same could be said about you. "Kill the guy who takes pleasure in seeing others die", "Why should we lock him up? Make him suffer" & "Kill the guy who wants to give "justice" with his own hands by killing someone" is what they would be chanting about you.

imho you need rehab & very badly, not to be killed but others won't see it that way. So which would you like, rehab or to be killed because you take pleasure in other people's death?

See how terrible your logic is??

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Id rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12....

edit on 24-7-2014 by 3u40r15m because: Type :/

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Fact is he died of a Morphine and benzo OD. He would have been in happy fairy land the whole time and not aware he was suffocating and snorting. He basically died of a heroine OD.

Thats not a guess plenty of Heroine addicts OD and get revived last minute and not aware what happened until they are sitting in the ER.

He got it easy. Most people would be lucky to die so easy. Hell I would pay to die that easy if I got a terminal illness.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

This is what I don't get. Why not just put him under a massive dose of anesthesia and add an opiate overdose. Mission accomplished. Don't see why there is such a problem with this.

By the sounds of it thats what they did.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Seems the cheapest and most humane method would be a bullet to the back of the head. That being said I am completely against the death penalty. All these fancy gasses and injections are just means to deny culpability, no one wants to take credit for being the executioner. What does that say about the morality of these barbarous acts?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD

Hmmmm.... Down that "efficiency" road we are going back to the times of the Konzentration Camps, which were designed to be the most efficient way to kill millions of people.

Really, to put a murderer to death is not better than being a murderer itself.

And to be at least on the same level of brutality like the murderer? THAT is not what a constitutional state stands for or what should be "achievable" by executioners.

This discussion goes the wrong way - the state in my opinion failed at its job (handed over to it by the peoples judgement and the laws) to bring a man as humanely as possible to death.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Pfft that's nothin compared to what the family suffered.... All executions should be brought my way I'll do it right. Plus it would save a lot of money

Tough talk. I'm willing to bet you'd throw up and s**t your pants at the very opportunity. Or perhaps you are no better than those you wish to kill.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Try reading beyond the first sentence.

edit on Thu18Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:18:19 -05003114Thu by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu19Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:19:37 -05003114Thu by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

If they want the deaths to be immediate and certain, then the method of death should be changed from lethal injection, to sedation followed by the placement of a military spec automatic shotgun beneath the convicts chin, angled upward toward the pinnacle of their skull, which itself will be clamped in place. The shotgun should be fired until the convicts skull is totally destroyed.

I rather think that if the speed at which the victim deceases is an issue, that there are many ways to achieve an acceptable result, and sedating them first would see that no pain was suffered. Bomb collar, gas driven electrified steel rod driven into the skull, twelve inch diameter cannonball to the face, mechanical wedge mechanism to split the spinal cord by applying pressure to the vertebrae of the neck and base of the skull, a good old fashioned beheading.

Personally speaking, I think people who prove themselves incapable of controlling their darkest, and most lethal impulses toward their fellow human beings, should be sedated, and their organs harvested, after which process the life support system which kept their body alive during the procedure, should be deactivated.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

An eye for an eye
And the whole world would be blind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join