It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the UN Begun to Take Over the US??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SUBKONCIOUS

Small tiny cuts no one notices, indeed!

Did they not long ago cut the Food Stamps program due to Lack Of Funding? Now we know Where the Funding was sent. It's going to happen, although its hard to tell just where the Spark will be going off at. TX talking big # then a good sum is actually being sent to TX.

Here's a kicker to play on. $150,000 to cattle ranchers here in KS. While all the small family farms are shutting down. I see them spending money so Crazy; buying lumber, building, building! Yet Most of them do seem to be at the bank paying off past dues. Only just 2 old timers so far call them Stupid for taking the money! Ask and they go about You really do not want to know! One did say using gmo's seems to lose more calfs lately, yet could not confirm if due to it.

Only way to hear anything interesting is talking to the 70 + age group these days! They even say the Young one's have Lost It.

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomKnight

Amen brother!!! Good to see someone's awake and not sippin' the Kool-Aid! God Bless You!!

Yes but is this what is the background to it all. The UN agenda 21, about depopulation/sustainability, and Obama's executive order 13575 on, “sustainable rural communities” ?
I would not like to hazard a guess, since it's all about tentative interpretation between the two.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

While I am not 70, I know that those that age have no problem voicing their opinion if you ask them and they have a buttload of experience to back it up.

Unlike youngsters who mouth off with opinions about subjects they do not know shist from shinola about then get all defensive and start attacking the person when they are called on their ignorance.

I have 40 years in business of one type or other, including 23 years with a fortune 50 company. Yet I hear people here talking crap as if it were Gospel, or some kind of basic truth that is just pure ignorance. It is clear these guys have zero experience and yet they are posting opinions as truth. No doubt they read it somewhere posted by another ignoputz and then repeat it as Gospel.

I actually read one post (about the economy) who said that numbers were bs... not specific ones...just numbers related to the economy in general. LOL I guess we should measure the economy and affects based on warm and fuzzy feelings?

They can, on the other hand, be rather behind the times. This is not always a bad thing, IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomKnight
a reply to: MrSpad

Who has to put a request in? The same president who bypasses Congress...like hmmm...Obamacare!!

Well nation can get several nations to sponsor a request not that it matters because for it to move forwards it would have to be something that is a

threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression
. Dealing with immigrants does not qualify as any of those or else every country on earth would have peacekeepers. And Obamacare was voted for by Congress and as we all know Obama has had less excutives orders than almost all Presidents since WW1. I will say again anybody who thinks the UN has any power is either a liar or and idiot. Sometimes it would nice to just see some common sense around here.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SUBKONCIOUS
but hey, i guess it's not a big deal these days for presidents to completely violate the constitution..

When has Obama chairing a meeting breaking the constitution?

---anyways.. that was really old news, and he has done so much worse since then

Worse than chairing a meeting? Oh dear, it must be bad then!

that if the UN does step in and get involved,

Why would they step in? So in all the problems in the world, the UN would step into this one? Who exactly in the UN would step in?

and if you know how to do simple research and do simple math.... you can easily see that he (Obama) is more concerned with the their (The United Nations) longterm goals than he is with Americas...

Care to show us this "simple maths" and "simple research" where this can easily be seen?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

but hey, i guess it's not a big deal these days for presidents to completely violate the constitution..

When has Obama chairing a meeting breaking the constitution?

---anyways.. that was really old news, and he has done so much worse since then

Worse than chairing a meeting? Oh dear, it must be bad then!

that if the UN does step in and get involved,

Why would they step in? So in all the problems in the world, the UN would step into this one? Who exactly in the UN would step in?

and if you know how to do simple research and do simple math.... you can easily see that he (Obama) is more concerned with the their (The United Nations) longterm goals than he is with Americas...

Care to show us this "simple maths" and "simple research" where this can easily be seen?

geeez, are you here for logical debate? or just to be a thorn in my side?

here is an example of 'simple research' you asked for:

Article 1.9 of the Constitution forbids the president (and all other office-holders) from accepting any present, foreign office or title from a foreign country or a foreign potentate unless it is specifically authorized by Congress.

For some reason i feel like i need to spell it out for you though, so here you go... This means that our president (Barack Obama) violated the United States Constitution, when he appointed himself, to be the Chairman of the UN Security Council in 2009.

and I'm sorry to break it to you, but i'm not going to sit here and hold your hand while i show you how to add 2 + 2... The information is there.. and the fact you won't so much as google a simple statement before deciding to contradict me just comes off as lazy...

No offense though...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Article 1.9 of the Constitution forbids the president (and all other office-holders) from accepting any present, foreign office or title from a foreign country or a foreign potentate unless it is specifically authorized by Congress.

He did not accept any such thing.... which foreign country or foreign potentate did he accept a title from? What was the title?

He simply chaired a meeting - but Obama haters do not like that for some reason.
edit on 23-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

He did not accept any such thing.... which foreign country or foreign potentate did he accept a title from? What was the title?

He simply chaired a meeting - but Obama haters do not like that for some reason.

man... you are really diggin yourself deep here... it's like your gambling away all your credentials... lol

so i guess i'm going to have to show you how to add 2 + 2...

Foreign Potentate = United Nations
Title = Chairman

Where exactly is your argument?

Anyways, if it was your goal to Derail this thread.. Then great job, you succeeded!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, if any of you guys are interested, there are plenty of jobs going in the UN...duty station all, New York.

Job Title Level Job ID Job Network Job Family Department/Office Duty station Deadline
Chief, Policy and Best Practices Service. D-1 35437 Political, Peace and Security Political Affairs Department of Peacekeeping Operations NEW YORK 19/09/2014
Finance and Budget Officer P-3 32251 Management and Operations Support Finance Department of Peacekeeping Operations NEW YORK 07/09/2014
Corrections Policy Officer P-4 36097 Political, Peace and Security Rule of Law Department of Peacekeeping Operations NEW YORK 22/08/2014
Associate Political Affairs Officer P-2 35631 Political, Peace and Security Political Affairs Department of Peacekeeping Operations NEW YORK 08/08/2014
DISARMAMENT, DEMOBILIZATION AND REINTEGRATION OFFICER [Filled from Roster] P-4 34627 Political, Peace and Security Rule of Law Department of Peacekeeping Operations NEW YORK 26/07/2014
Political Affairs Officer P-3 35270 Political, Peace and Security Political Affairs Department of Peacekeeping Operations NEW YORK 26/07/2014

careers.un.org...

Looking at the UN Humvees, I'm beginning to think Ol' ranting Alex is right..again.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Although I might be close to 50, I tend to think as a child would.

One has to allow all Info, no matter how Strange it may come across. Although I get what you are saying! Most of Any Numbers never match up, period. Unless one uses a pen and paper, does it themselves and brings up the lost #'s to said Boss. Once you Get The Look, you know!

Yet I see it everyday. The ones who Do All the talking are actually the ones who do Nothing but cover their Own @'s. As for any UN actually around, could happen if say someone or group takes it way too far down at any border. Yet it would have to be something like Shutting ones water off; still questioning that one! Or say some troops do get carried away even. Just the fact that where there is War, we do not see the UN 1/2 the time being there. Depending on how the News decides to play it off; darn cell phones have Indeed shed some light where none was before!

Then after what you think you have on Info on the table. One must add 1/2 BS + 1/4 unknown. Then it down to talking to people, get a feel, some vibes, and back to the table again. Next comes the BS of your own. Toss some out there and see who Reacts; in a kind way of Course.

It's more of Whats Not There that should be really. By all accounts, someone or something Should Have already happened! So far nothing, haven't heard anything from the seasonal farmers, all is well as far as I can tell using every sort of special trick a child can use! Then there is The Other. That Odd feeling of something one just can not put a finger on.

Yet, best to leave it at that! Drop it and go about ones day. Others will continue to grasp at anything just to solve a riddle that could not be solved, string this and that into something that Could Be. Drop it and if something does come to Wake the Picture later; days, weeks then back to the table again.

Only 1 thing that can be spoken as close to truth to anything is, Times just about up and some kind of Change is coming. Best to have an Open Mind about it all and go about your day. Might be close to 50, called many of names! Yet only from the lazy's ones! Is it me or has the Work Pride gone down the Tubes?

With you on that! Moved 10+ yrs ago to a town 10+ yrs back in Time! Stuck in High School as with the rest of the world, lol. Old enough to know just one thing. People became lazy throughout time, opp's computers and cell phones came into being. Only the smart ones carry a pen and paper nowadays!

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yet, some places would consider this rude, turning down a gift.

Had to learn the hard way! Though come to find out. Turning it down only Twice means your Nice! Some toss out gifts as Bait! Some use it as a Thank You! And never just hand out gifts because you received one from them also.

Also there is a fine line with Congress! Would be different if They would Do Something, not allow things to become even larger over time. Red Tape, Channels, more like stalling if you ask me. Until Congress Changes, nothing will!

What we actually need is a War on Stupidity! Not Meaning you,lol. We have to face something no one Wants to look at really. The System Does Not Work! Freedom meant Everyone has a chance; until Credit came along, to Be Themselves! Now there are so many Laws, Rules; added yearly, to strip this Freedom from each of us. We have taken the Person and replaced it with race, groups, relig, and how much money one has.

I could care less Who's next to me as long as one is doing ones work together as a Team. Yet it has turned out to some form of Rat Race to the Top. Dropping ones Values each time they reach a level closer. Now since I'm not actually There On The Seen, I can Read Expressions. Not always on key though, but looking at Obama's. He Wished he never Took Office! Lately though, He has Man Up some due to the Crap in Congress.

Yet, It would seem also another Ruler is in Power also or else this stuff would Not be Happening at the Border either. Opp's! Should say Has Happened and somehow The Cat found Itself Outside the bag so now the Clean-up OP is now in Effect. Worst case would be N. American Corp!

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yet. He could have just paid to have them Ad's placed there.

Everyone knows to use Craigs List first!

Did hear most of them Jobs were for Other Countrys outside of the US. Although Heard, does not mean it is true, either.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join