It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Protect Yourself Against Psychic Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

The rocks I found here stimulated my interests and I did a lot of research. What did I find? The most valuable things in this world are special stones. The diamond is nothing, look at the Mecca stone and other stones that are priceless. Look at the stones at the head of the staffs of parliament in England and the royal jewels. We have been BSed to believe that diamonds are the most valuable. Some people who wanted to make money found a rare stone and created a method of making us buy them from them, turning our money into theirs. The same happened with Gold. I do not think gold is worth as much as the value they have given it. Society made gold valuable, I don't even like the color of gold. I guess My conditioning is flawed.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just learned that Rudraksh can protect you from black magic/negative energies directed towards you:

Seems he reccomends 5 faced Rudraksh as other types can be bad for you. Never tried it though.

-MM

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Another "cover up", uncovered.

Thanks Ricky. That hadn't occurred to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Thanks for the videos. I'll have to watch them when I have time, which is in short supply for me lately.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa

Absolutely. Got my mala beads at hand at all times

What I have learned is that they give rhythm and structure to focus on mind and task.
You also know the catholic rosary was taken from mala beads? Mala beads have 108 and a rosary has 54. Anyways,
I think what we have here is knocking and response.

Kodasaufa:

Lovely beads, are they sandlewood? The set I use the most are made of Unakite beads and I also have a string of Rudraksha seeds. They work very well at keeping the mind on the meditation. I make simple malas from coloured glass beads and each of my yoga students choose a string for their own, and we do a simple meditation with them during each class.

For anyone who meditates look for a mala and give it a try, I find it keeps me connected to the breath throughout my practice.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Darkblade71, I cannot agree with you more. Yes, meditation is an invaluable means of relaxation and everyone should try it at least once.

I love the Namaste on the rainbow, thanks for sharing.

YogaGinns

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The rocks I found here stimulated my interests and I did a lot of research. What did I find? The most valuable things in this world are special stones. The diamond is nothing, look at the Mecca stone and other stones that are priceless. Look at the stones at the head of the staffs of parliament in England and the royal jewels. We have been BSed to believe that diamonds are the most valuable. Some people who wanted to make money found a rare stone and created a method of making us buy them from them, turning our money into theirs. The same happened with Gold. I do not think gold is worth as much as the value they have given it. Society made gold valuable, I don't even like the color of gold. I guess My conditioning is flawed.

Rickymouse, I think you may have found remnants of a shamanic ritual, how fortunate you are. I find that crystals and gemstones have so much meaning and healing properties, their ancient powers are once again being relized. Almost every civilization throughout the ages have used them in one form or another. Either in healing or a part of sacred rites. I must have over 100 touchstones in my collection, some are very small and inexpensive and others....well, they were a treat I gave myself. I don't think I will ever finish researching all of them.

I can't agree with you more that some of the more plain and unremarkable stones can create so much energy. Never even wanted a diamond ring. Besides, I would be too afraid of losing it. LOL.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

yup sandlewood.

you have too remember, once you vibrate and charge the beads they become energetic and strong..

there is a reason there is and extra bead to collect the energy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
An interesting article some may find helpful:

omtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

We all have a manifestation of the light in us, we can use this power of light to fight off negative energies. I really think the light itself is given to us by God, it's an extension of his influence on us. Black tourmaline is a very powerful crystal, indeed. It used often used as protection from bad energies, but at the same time it's known to convert negative energies and can send the bad energies back at the caster. I've read somewhere black tourmaline works so well, that people who harbor negative energies in general sometimes, can't find the homes of people who black tourmaline around their property. The black tourmaline literally masks the protector from bad energies.

I've read some new age practitioners who mention that a nice salt bath is a good way to cleanse your body of negative energy. Salt itself has been known as a powerful deterrent from negative energies since ancient times. Think about why people throw salt over their shoulder. It's because old time folks use to think that throwing salt behind your shoulder would keep the negative energies at bay.

You should check out some of Robert Bruce's stuff sled if you haven't yet.
edit on 11-10-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

Thanks, I'll check him out!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

After you check out Robert Bruce, sled. Look at

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Robert Bruce stuff is based on these guys work, they are authors too and have books, just search for them on google. But I think Robert Bruce's stuff is better explained for beginners, and for more advance reading go with Monrore and Bardon stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Is it really true that you can invite negative entities to you via meditation? I have never heard this. Do you say a prayer before meditation? Why do some do nothing for protection (I've asked a couple of people who meditate and they looked at me like I had three heads, I am serious). Could someone please help me on this? Thanks so much
SF

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

I suppose it depends on how deep into meditation you plan to go, and how high of a level your consciousness is when you do it. It is the people who haven't learned about raising their energy with love that end up in the lower realms when meditating; there's some scary creatures lurking there; just read over some of the threads here, or online.

simonarich.com...

Meditation Danger #5: Witnessing lower worlds
If a meditator has a negative state of mind, he might get a glimpse of the lower worlds. She may see these worlds even when not in the meditative state.

As some people get glimpses of the higher worlds without any warning, so do others see the worlds of lower vibrations.

I once saw the higher world. I remember writing about it, but I can no longer remember how I named that blog post. Completely unexpectedly to me, my reality was replaced with a glimpse of the world where the surroundings had a very pleasant golden glow and the houses were extremely beautiful. Fortunately to me, I never witnessed the lower world.

Why is seeing the lower worlds dangerous?

The beings of the lower planes might frighten the meditator because of their negative energy and horrible appearances, to the extent that a meditator:

-drops meditation practice

-becomes insane

-gets frightening dreams

Also the meditator will feel the energy of the lower worlds, which could be much more negative and stronger than the energy of some places and persons in our world. Needless to say, this experience would be disturbing.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

thru meditation you can active your third eye. This allows you be more aware of things around you, that normally you wouldn't. Including higher level planes/lower level planes of existence. Meditation itself allows you also to control and active Chakra points on your body.

www.mindbodygreen.com...

this stuff sled is talking about is old. Think ancient Hindu religious practices. Alot of new age folks incorp. this stuff in their teaching. Yet this stuff is hint in alot of other religions like eastern/middle eastern religion.

In fact there is another chakra/chi point, not sure if they listed it in that link i posted but the chinese believe there is a chakra point between the penis and balls. Its called the Dantian.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-10-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Stones, runes, charms or whatever objects will not help you. Well they can work as placebo affect on your mind, but nothing else.

(post by Neptune666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Neptune666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Neptune666

I'm pretty sure that those demons have a hold on you. Your attitude kind of sucks. Strength keeps away demons, not rocks. I was talking of the value of rocks and possible information contained in them. Some people feel they have protective powers, I feel that our way of life can be beneficial to ward them off. If you have a negative attitude they feed off of that..

There are good spirits out there that can help you, evidently you have chosen to follow the crabby ones.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I will read this thread but I just wanted to comment first. I fell in love with someone a year ago I was so intensely in love but we went somewhere for a weekend her brother's place in the city. 15 minutes before we arrived I felt uneasy, extremely, exausted and tired. I was sick and my mind felt absolutely twisted but I figured I was just suddenly tired so I drank a few beer with her, her sister-in-law and their friends. I had an extremely bad vibe and I could smell a disgusting stench from the home I was afraid but I soon got drunk and started flirting with her sister-in-laws friend which led to me fooling around with her after. This is sooooo far outside the normal for me I felt stuck with my decision since then. She came to me recently and told me she was pregnant from the last time we were together. I abandoned everything for her to be there for her. I don't want this to happen again ever. I want to create a protection for me and I have since learned to speak up about places I don't feel comfy at. She is giving me another chance she dropped everything too. I am happy but I don't ever want this to happen again.

I have been around many negative situations that have created these sympthoms and I have learned to stay away. I often meditate and always try to remain mindful including depositing subconscious messages in my view.

Any tips will help. We are both starting our lives out together. This is going to be hard but I am willing to overcome anything and keep her close to me.

I am so into my meditation that I can sense things around people if I ever drink and it just doesn't feel like a good thing anymore I will probably quit that and fill it with hunting and trapping. Following the traditions of my people in my area.

I am first nations we have powerful medicine people around here maybe I should pray for someone to guide me. I am careful there because there are a lot of local medicine men that practice from a religious perspective blaspheming gays and such. I am looking for something respectful and open minded to guide me, my love and my little family.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join