It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Protect Yourself Against Psychic Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've seen threads with members asking how to protect themselves from having negative experiences during meditation, and also how to attract more positive experiences into their daily lives.

Psychic attacks can happen from a distance, through air, space etc. Your protection will come from your own higher self and the universal energies that you manifest around you; you can use this method anytime:

sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com...

Stand upright, with your palms facing up to the sky.
-Imagine that from the top of your head (your crown chakra) there is a GOLDEN cord that is extending all the way to the source/god/all that is.

-Now imagine and ask for the violet flame to enter each and every one of your chakras and act as a protective shield, a filter of sorts against all the psychic negative energies.

-Imagine/Ask that your whole body be encapsulated in a golden “filter” light of protection, followed by Platinum and finally Diamond.

-Activate your Merkaba by imagining that 2 tetrahedrons are rotating around you (one clock wise and the other counter clock wise)

-Ask/see that a beam of light is coming from the source and goes through like a pillard of light through your entire body exiting at the feet and going all the way down to the core of the earth, grounding you. Ask that you are grounded and feel as if you’re growing roots form the bottom of your feet that go all the way down to the core of the earth. From there you are drawing the earths energies back up to you and allow it permeate through your whole being and go out of the top of your head. Do that in such a way as to have a continuous flow from your crown down to the core of the earth and back up again in a circle type formation.

-Finally build/imagine ask that there be a Diamond Sacred Geometrical Sphere of protection around your whole aura and body which is called the tree of life/merkaba, just as you see on the picture that is what you should be seeing around you.

You can also carry Black Tourmaline Stone for protection at all times. Black Tourmaline crystal offers powerful protection against negative energy of all kinds, and is a strong spiritual grounding stone. This is one of the most popular crystals to be used for metaphysical purposes.

It is powerful for healing and for psychic protection and spiritual purposes… and will strengthen the immune system and help allergies. You all have times when you feel negative… or when you encounter other people who are giving off vibrations that are not pleasing to you.

One of the powerful things about Black tourmaline is that it will suck up any negativity or disharmony that it encounters from its surroundings. But it does not absorb it… but will transmute, or convert the negative energy into positive energy.

If you would like to purchase this stone, it is available from many stores online.

I hope you find this information helpful in your spiritual journey.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I've seen threads with members asking how to protect themselves from having negative experiences during meditation, and also how to attract more positive experiences into their daily lives.

For a money back guaranteed method
/lnn32x2

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
negative experiences during meditation

This is something that has plagued me the last couple years. The negativity and dread has sometimes become so overwhelming that I felt like crying and had to stop. It took me quite a long time to understand why this was happening. Thanks for the tips!

I am reminded of when Luke Skywalker asks Master Yoda what's in the cave. Yoda replies, "Only what you take with you."

Yes, we must be careful what we attract and what we invite into our lives. In the end, we're just going to be coming face-to-face with ourselves.

Nice to see you, sled735. Take care!

edit on 23-7-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
From my point of view if you are attacked psychic:
1 Smile. You are doing something very right that made the really dark ones attack you.
2 Accept that it happened learn from the attack and become mentally strong so that you can brush it off like nothing. They cannot really hurt you if you do not allow them to. When you are in the state of nothing in existance can truelly harm me if I do not allow it then they are like ants. A nuisance that you can laugh at.
3 Push the chi/light.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thanks, NB! Good to see you too.

There is something else on the source page that I couldn't post here, because it's for sale. I want to try that when I can.

Hope you attract lots of good things with this information.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
You are doing something very right that made the really dark ones attack you.

Cha-ching! You nailed it.

Evil hates when you raise yourself up. Part of you is fighting the process as well (ego.) The struggle of good and evil is an internal one, first and foremost.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

From my point of view if you are attacked psychic:
1 Smile. You are doing something very right that made the really dark ones attack you.
2 Accept that it happened learn from the attack and become mentally strong so that you can brush it off like nothing. They cannot really hurt you if you do not allow them to. When you are in the state of nothing in existance can truelly harm me if I do not allow it then they are like ants. A nuisance that you can laugh at.
3 Push the chi/light.

Well, let's try to side-step the negative from the get-go. One thing that use to keep me from even trying to meditate was hearing about all the negative beings people encountered the first time. I put it aside before I learned that it happened because of the chakras not being balanced, and doing this exercise before beginning.

I put this out there to help the people who may just be beginners so, hopefully, they won't have a bad experience.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Evil hates when you raise yourself up. Part of you is fighting the process as well (ego.) The struggle of good and evil is an internal one, first and foremost.

That's very true... good vs. evil. Let's surround ourselves in the light of protection and piss them off even more!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Part of it can be ego yes, but I have noticed that some are pushed on me when I push light in crowds of people. The attacks are so different from anything that I would call me or even my version of my dark ego that it do not fit at all and that is good since then I can only laugh at the absurdity of the nature of the attack.

But it does not matter really if it is internal or external. You still need to handle that it happened and learn from it.

Namaste All.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to imagine a pentagram?
You are aware the light can mean angel of light aka lucifer?
He is a polite fellow ( actually just a light, not a physical form) and goes by invitation. This is an invitation

You might be having a good time with it now, but be warned it will not last.

Also I would like to point out when opening ones inner self up like this, one should also close themselves at the end. You did not mention that. It's the most important part! I didn't say it correctly. There's a certain way to do it and I have forgotten how.

Why it's important is precisely what your thread is suggesting, to guard off unwanted entities

Not trying to derail your thread. I'm sure you mean well.
I feel I should mean well and warn against it.

edit on 23-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Warding off evil spirits

I wouldn't suggest the use of crystals and stones either.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
great post for those who feel lost or vulnerable sled! I feel like EVERYONE should know at least a few protection techniques. This stuff really does work and has saved my butt more than once from negative attack.

The one that I really find effective though is the double tetrahedron. It's funny because I didn't know that was a very common technique but, I guess it is. Though whenever I've done that technique I always pictured myself as sitting in the middle point of the two opposite tetrahedrons. but, now, after actually seeing that picture, I think that's a way easier method for visualizing. i also know that you can add a gold ring like band around the outside of the shapes for added protection.

additionally another one i like is picturing myself in a violet orb that's covered with mirrors facing outward. the violet is supposed to act as a filter/protective barrier while the mirrored surface is supposed to reflect away anything else.

i want more people to chime in with their own personal protection techniques too. perhaps from different areas/cultures as well to contrast and compare.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I can vouch for the tourmaline!

We spread these around the apartment and above every door and a majority of the issues I was having with my apartment stopped. Could of also been the threats of sage and smudging too...

lol

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Why would anyone want to imagine a pentagram?
You are aware the light can mean angel of light aka lucifer?
He is a polite fellow ( actually just a light, not a physical form) and goes by invitation. This is an invitation

You might be having a good time with it now, but be warned it will not last.

Also I would like to point out when opening ones inner self up like this, one should also close themselves at the end. You did not mention that. It's the most important part! I didn't say it correctly. There's a certain way to do it and I have forgotten how.

Why it's important is precisely what your thread is suggesting, to guard off unwanted entities

Not trying to derail your thread. I'm sure you mean well.
I feel I should mean well and warn against it.

i'm sorry but, there is a big difference between a pentagram and two opposite facing tetrahedrons. not to mention the intention. but, these are protection techniques, not methods for conjuring lucifer.

when someone does chakra meditation, yes, they should always close themselves after opening their chakras. but, most of these techniques are more like sealing yourself off from negative spiritual attack, not opening yourself up to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Okay let me try and be as informative without being overly into ideology.

First off the pentagram is not evil or of Satan. Take it from me because I am a Spiritual Satanist. The pentagram was used by many faiths in occult practices until the church (vatican) highly advocating against the use of it in practices over a 100 years ago or so. So for many a generation many faiths used this symbol as a way to invocate and for protection. The lesser banishing ritual of the Pentegram?
Pentagram represents the 5 elements; earth, air, water, fire, spirit or aether. The direction of the pentagram has to do with the direction of energy. Point up it is directive and point down it is receptive and draws down energy.
It didn’t get a Satanic connotation until it was designed with the goats head, the baphomet in the late 1890s.
en.wikipedia.org...
So this symbol that has been used for many of years is evil and witchcraft now because the church set out and were against occult practitioners from using because they feared the power it gave them basically.

This is not Satanic, though it can be used by both Satanist and non.

This is a Satanic symbol.

And Lucifer was supposedly a roman god. Luc stands for light, and was considered the light bearer. Many scholars don’t agree that Lucifer was actually Satan.

And the Peace sign so many hippies use is actually the sign of Nero

PEACE SYMBOL - Also known as the Cross of Nero. Many people are not aware of the origins of this symbol or how it became to symbolize peace. This is the cross of Nero, a broken and inverted cross, enclosed in a circle which represents Nero's vision. Nero believed that there would be world peace without Christianity, thousands of Christians were martyred under the rule of Nero. This is what the "peace symbol" represents regardless of what it means to you.

And let me find my tips of protection to post itt.

edit on 23-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: forgot

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Grounding

When you move more energy or send and receive you need to be deeply grounded. Other wise you become a open circuit and anyone or thing will love to drain you. Trust me I have people that come up to me and tell me all their problems like never before. They are psychic vampires.

Grounding is about rooting yourself to the earth and making yourself direct with the earth and not left open to be drained or abused.

The black part of the rod is absorbing the negative or harmful energies and keeping them away from you.

The white part of the rod is directing the positive or helpful energies to you in a way that is best for you.

The golden part of the rod is about empowering yourself. Gold reflects. So the golden globe reflects the negative or harmful energies away from you.

So what I do is envision I am holding the rod and placing it deep inside of the earth. It is all about grounding and keeping negative energy away.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Thanks for your reply Kodasuda to Violet. I looked at the link and was just appalled! That was quite a bit of misinformation. I understand that may be the "official" stance by the church on medals & such, but the rest? just shockingly misguided.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Cleaning your Aura, Awaking, Igniting, Cleaning and Chakra Spinning all in one Plus an Aura of Protection

First off Clean your Aura at least 2x a day. When you wake and sleep. You can clean your aura a couple of ways.

Visualization. Visualize breathing in white gold energy, and then program it like "White gold energy is completely cleaning my aura etc..." Do this for 10 or so breaths. You can also visualize it swirling around you head to toe.
Another thing you can do is picture a white gold tornado or vortex that is pulling out anything negative or harmful and is saturating your aura with white gold energy. "White gold is reflective and reflects negative energies"
If you want to start using the elements you can do the same with Fire. Picture a Firenado and your inside the middle of it. Affirm to yourself that the fire is completely and throughout burning away any and all negative or harmful energies, residue or build-up etc...

Using the Sun.

The sun is the most powerful source of energy in our solar system. Anytime you are in the sun affirm "I am breathing in powerful cleaning white gold energy from the sun into my aura and it is completely and thoroughly cleaning my aura in every way" Or something similar that works for you. what ever it takes to get your aura clean 10x breaths or so. I would then breathing in White gold energy from the sun and affirm "I am breathing in powerful protective white gold energy from the sun into my aura that is protecting me at all times and in everyway..." or whatever you come up with.

Using Salt and Cold running water. You can use a cold shower to clean your aura. Cold running water draws out negative energies from the auric body and washes them away. If you wanted to get extra clean I would use natural sea salt and scrub your body while taking a cold shower. Salt draws out negativity from the body. That is why salt outside the body is good and salt inside the body is bad.

After I have cleaned my aura I would draw in brilliant igniting white gold energy through my energy tube "Sushumna" or spine from the top and bottom. The white gold energy will ignite each and all of the main 7 chakras. I affirm "Powerful cleaning, igniting white gold energy is being drawn through sushumna into my chakras and igniting them"

I then start with aligning the chakras. I start with the root which is at the base of the spine and is point up and red. I picture it as a point up triangle and I affirm "I am breathing in or drawing in powerful cleaning white gold energy into the front and back of my 1st/root chakra and it is completely and thoroughly cleaning it in every way" I make a shape of the triangle with my hand and hold it up to a picture like this

and the triangle is in the middle of the circle.

I do this for the second chakra which is around the waist and so on all the way till the 6th chakra following this affirmations " I am breathing in powerful cleaning white gold energy into the Mid, Front and Rear section of my 2nd chakra which is point up, 3rd chakra which is point up, My 4th Chakra which is shaped like a diamond, 5th chakra which is point down, 6th chakra which is point down. The 7th chakra (point down) i do like the 1st chakra and do the front to back cleaning.

The bottom or male chakras are root, sacral, solar plexus and are point up.

The heart chakra is shaped like a diamond because it unites the upper and lower chakras (female and male) I visualize a diamond in the center of the sun.

The upper chakras or female ones are the throat, 3rd eye and crown. which all point down. so I make a point down triangle and visualize it in the center of the sun.

Here is a pic of how the chakras and energy tube/spine look like

Your Sushumna is Sexual, Ida is female and Pingala is male

If you want you can also clean your 8th and 9th chakras Which I believe are the Sun (8th) and Moon (9th) chakra which is above your crown chakra

So what I do is go through each chakra and draw in or breath in the white gold energy and align it at the same time. affirming that I am cleaning it and visualize it being cleaned and aligned.

After I have Cleaned my aura and chakras and they are properly aligned I spin them. Basically what you do is go through each chakra and visualize white gold energy being drawn in front to back of each chakra.
I visualize something like a pulsar drawing in white gold energy front and back of each chakra.
This would be a side view of the chakra drawing in the energy.
/

I affirm I and spinning my chakra at 1/2 the speed of light or 3/4th or the speed of light (Im doing 5x speed of light now But I started with 1/2 the speed of light). I go through each chakra and you should feel them spinning. What this does is recharge you and any lacking or drained chakras. You can use other colors as well especially ones that relate to the particular chakra. Also you can use the sun to spin them. I face the sun and spin all my chakras and then I face my back to the sun and spin them again for a few mins.
And after I have spun my chakras I spin my sushumna and my 8ths and 9th chakras at the same speed.

I then after my aura and chakras are clean and aligned and have been spun, I affirm a protection for the aura "My aura is protecting me at all times" Or something similar. I used white gold energy at first but have used other colors as well.

This is a basic ritual that I do at least twice a day and it doesn't take long once you get use to it. Maybe 3-5 mins.

If you do it properly you should feel the energy spinning and buzzing about you. A couple of times I forgot to do this and I felt off and not my usually self, then right after I did this technique I felt so much better.

I also ground myself before I clean my aura/chakras

edit on 23-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Fighting back

Being a pacifist is not for those who truely want to empower themselves. Often times we don't even realize that other's thoughtforms and energies can be directed at us in a negative or harmful way most of the time from their subconscious.
You shouldn't have to put up with others negative or harmful energies, thoughtforms or infuences. Often times they feed off of the response or outcome it has on you. There are a couple of things you can do to stop and repel this.

First off you need to build up your aura. The stronger your aura the more likely it will resist others influences on you.

Keeping your Aura clean. Do you wear dirty clothes to work everyday? school? a job interview? Do you wash your windshield or drive around all year barely able to see through it? Your aura gets build up from people and enviroments it comes in contact with. Cleaning and ridding it of those thoughtforms, influences, and buildup from the day is a must for auric health. Your aura is basically a shield and you want it to perform as strongly as it can.

Cleaning and Empowering your Chakras. This is another must. Chakras are points or areas that govern regions in the physical body. Keeping these strong, clean and open will help raise your vibrational level which will build and strengthen your aura.

Programing your aura. After you have cleaned your aura and chakras I would program it to protect you. Your aura doesn't have reasoning ability so to the point and present tense wording is the key. "My aura is protecting me from any and all negative or harmful, energies, thoughtforms or influences." Or something similar

You can also add another layer of protection onto your aura. This is a lil more advanced but not hard. You must clean your aura and chakras first, you don't want to trap in any negative thoughtforms etc.. You can draw in or visualize a layer of reflective white gold energy that you are attaching to your outermost layer of your aura.
Like this

This layer should be thin and uniformaly bonded to the edge of your aura. Like your aura you need to program this attached layer. This is an example of some things you can affirm to your reflective layer. "Anything negative or harmful sent from ______(offenders name), Returns to them in a negative or harmful way." "My reflective layer is completely and thouroughly reflecting any and all negative or harmful energies" These are just a few example and you could get more specific depending on your situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Runic Charms

This can help with spiritual protection if the wearer carries them with them.

Okay so I've delved a bit into runes, and I hope you research them on your own and do your own homework on them.

But anyways I've recently gotten into Runic Charms. I've been working with them for the past years and I can say that they work.

I found them on this site

www.sunnyway.com...

but they originate from much earlier times and there are runic charms that you could make once you understand the properties and energies that all the runes have.

Now just drawing up these runic charms won't bring about change and action. They need to be activated and empowered. (Consecrated).

This is done through a ritual. Now how you want to do this is up to you. But I would do it with all seriousness. I would bind them with Blood. Runes were often binded with blood. Blood carries the life force and is very powerful. Intention is key. You must be clear and concise with your intentions, this will ensure what manifests is true to your desires. Calling upon your beliefs or spiritual advisers, I'm so anti religion because I believe power corrupts. But what ever faith you choose or have is up to you and is by all means yours. So if you want to invoke your faith or beliefs into casting and empowering these runes then go right ahead. Do what aligns and works for you.

I like to place my runes that I have consecrated under a full moon over night. I put them in a glass bowl with a glass cover so they don't fly away.

Anyways here are some runic Charms.

I would either carry them in a form of jewelry or in your wallet. Use a strong type of paper like manila folder or envelope. They don't have to be big. Just enough where they can be drawn out.

For help with pregnancy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join