It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Steals From Dying Motorcycle Crash Victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I find this really as low as you can possibly get!

Really Mr. state trooper..really..

I don't understand what is happening to our Law Enforcement Officers lately..

I mean, C'mon..The guy is lying there dying and all you can think about is robbing him..damn...

A Connecticut state trooper will serve 16 months in prison after pleading guilty Wednesday to stealing cash and jewelry from a dying victim of a motorcycle crash.

www.opposingviews.com...

bikerspost.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Totally agree with your sentiment. That is really pretty bad.

One observation I would like to make, and this is not a criticism or attack, is you use of the word "lately".

In 3 days time it will be the first anniversary of the Posse Comitatus forum. And while I realise your thread may highlight a new low, there is nevertheless a demonstrated trend of LEOs' becoming PERPs.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I was going to say "Un freaking real".... But at this point it really isn't, is it? It's still beyond disgusting and what kind of audacity does it take to do something like that in the first place, LET ALONE do it while you know your own dash cam is running? Makes one wonder if he might have been pretty sure that nobody would say anything even if they saw it. That is sadder still.

Actions like these are exactly what is going to cause eventual violent uprisings here. I know that it's going to have to get so much worse for that to happen, but I certainly don't see this behavior diminishing either. What we watch happen in other countries from the comfort of our living rooms is what we (or our children/grandchildren) will see in reality. There will be a spark that sets the US on fire and those that think it will not occur are going to be caught off guard.

I feel it in my bones. I hate violence, but one has to wonder how far we will allow this behavior to go until we decide that something needs to change. It's obvious those on charge lack any kind of honor, integrity, or morality and do not care who they harm, or kill "in the line of duty". Those that are in charge of protecting us are those who are also harming us. That can not last forever without consequences from one corner or another.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This has been posted a few times. But it so horrendous it should probably get posted a few more times lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread here:

Closed. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join