It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS: 96% of 45,157 Illegal Alien Children ‘Discharged’ to ‘Sponsor’ in the U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You know it's just not right for the administration to be dumping this kids into cities that may be already struggling.
Then you have the Pro-illegal protesters that Accost and Harass the Local city Council.
Much like this that happened in Massachusetts.
Do you think this protester helped their case by confronting these people?
I would have said, OK, Enough is Enough, you and your illegals are out of here, start packing, Obama can be Damned!
My Citizens Come First!

Protesters in support of illegal immigration ambushed Lynn, Mass., Mayor Judith Kennedy after she left a closed-door meeting. Massachusetts House Minority Leader Brad Jones called a fact finding meeting in his office that included the mayor and other elected officials, county sheriffs, and federal immigration officers, according to MassLive.com.

When the mayor left the meeting, the protesters accosted her. “You see that family here,” says activist Patricia Monte. “They are not criminals. You are talking about them.”

Kennedy immediately responded asking when she had ever referred to members of Lynn’s immigrant community as “criminals.” “Wait a minute, wait a minute, tell me when I ever accused them of being criminals,” Kennedy said.

After the altercation, Kennedy told MassLive activists have also accused her of racism. “If people understood that this from the city of Lynn’s perspective is a purely economic issue; when I have an increase of 10 percent in my school system of new kids that’s more resources that I have to direct to our school system,” Kennedy said. “Lynn doesn’t have that money.”

Link

Now think about this, we all know Obama is a Liar, we also have heard he's buying a house in Rancho Mirage, a gated community where entertainers Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby once maintained estates.
Now to be honest, The W H says their not but a real estate agent says they are. I believe the agent, lets face it, Obamas tells too many lies.

But, do you believe he's going to release any of these children in the area of Rancho Mirage?
Obamas home is rumored to be:
A 8,232-square-foot contemporary home on a 3.29-acre hilltop has four bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
That's plenty of room for 5 or 6 kids don't you think?
That whole city of wealthy people could afford to adopt two or three families each!
All because they support obama,,,cheap labor!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

But, do you believe he's going to release any of these children in the area of Rancho Mirage?

Ha! No matter where he and his family end up, I'm sure he will make damned sure the illegals are not in his community. He could afford to foster a hell of a lot of those kids himself but will he? NOPE!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join