It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS: 96% of 45,157 Illegal Alien Children ‘Discharged’ to ‘Sponsor’ in the U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
96% of Illegal Aliens ‘Discharged’ to ‘Sponsor’

yes ,,Sponsored by the Global corporate Cartels in order to increase profits ,,courtesy of the tax payers by sucking their savings dry...

sorry Maytag repairman , were going too have to let ya go

edit on 23-7-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
Dear Mr. X, I think that you might be jumping the gun. Keep in mind that Obama has already said that they will be returned. But my fundamental question to you that still remains unanswered is, are not some of these immigrants/refugees entitled to refugee status? I implore you to answer this very important question.

Considering this current immigration situation is a "problem" for the U.S. for many reasons, I say let the U.N. handle the whole thing at the Mexico side of the border.

Refugee and asylum status is too tricky to determine at the border in short time frames with an overloaded onslaught.

And as for non-refugee and non-asylum, those are the ones that won't show up.

So how can people be released OOR so easy?

And I don't trust anything Obama or anybody in the Administration says about anything.

Too much of a track record for lying.

In your opinion, what should the "Limit" be before they stop all immigration at the borders ?

We already have laws about that.

And what do you think about this entire set-up being planned ?

And why ?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Dear Mr. X, I think that you might be jumping the gun. Keep in mind that Obama has already said that they will be returned. But my fundamental question to you that still remains unanswered is, are not some of these immigrants/refugees entitled to refugee status? I implore you to answer this very important question.

What Obama says and does are two different things.

My question to you Mr. Diderot, is this. Refugees must apply outside the US for such status. Asylum seekers don't have to. They can just show up on the border, force their way in, and ask for asylum. Since the countries they are coming from are the same today as they were yesterday and the day before, why hasn't Obama been paying attention to the warnings that a mass exodus was being undertaken? Is he really THAT inept or mentally unfocused?

Americans are not heartless. It just pisses us off royally to be used, tricked, lied to, and treated as if our taxes are a never ending source for slush funds (read: non profits and their associated business connections) that feed these so-called poverty initiatives. We The People that pay ungodly amounts of our hard earned money to fund this sh*t are fed up with it. We are Taxed Enough Already.
edit on 23-7-2014 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: snarky412
Dear Snarky. I don't know what you said, and I don't know what you meant,
but I wouldn't mind being stranded on a desert island with you. It would not be boring.

Oddly enough, Ill say thank you

You know, I do believe this is the first reply you made to me with out a question in it. LOL

Appreciate it~
snarky

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

yes ,,Sponsored by the Global corporate Cartels in order to increase profits ,,courtesy of the tax payers by sucking their savings dry...

Very Probable indeed

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is a lengthy video, so I'm sure many of you will not get past the rather boring start to get to the meat of it. But it shows how non profits are connected in so many ways.

According to this video and other research I've seen, CCHD (Catholic Campaign for Human Development) has a close Saul Alinsky connection.

It goes into great detail as to how some of these groups are all interconnected and how the money flows between them. I hope you can get past the Catholic doctrinal stuff and focus on the underlying theme of the video.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Dear Snarky, Now why would you think that this reply doesn't have a question in it?
Huh?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here you go, I'll supply you with a link that'll give you pictures of the so called Unaccompanied minors, but look hard at all the pictures, you'll be surprised to see that most of these Suppose Minor's are Older or Look Older.
You'll also notice that many of these Minor's are in the company of an Older person, Mother, Brother or Sister,

Try and read the article to while you look at the pictures.
Here is something all of us have said over and over again.

Longmire continued. "The Obama administration's band-aid fix has been to ship a good portion of these immigrants — many of whom are weak, emotionally vulnerable, sick, and confused — to other sectors as far as San Diego county in California and release them with no obligation other than to show up for a hearing in 15 days.

“Most of those released will abscond and never show up for their hearings, taking their chances that ICE won't have the time or resources to go looking for them," she added. "Until they can get to where they want to go, they're overwhelming local community resources in cities like Laredo, El Paso, and Tucson that haven't had enough time to prepare for this ‘solution.' This is an awful way to showcase what cartel and gang violence is doing to children and their families in Central America, and it's a humiliating example of what our government's inability to develop solid immigration and border security policies can cause.”

Now here is the link, you'll need and with this link are the pictures you've seen already and MORE, but you have to look and read.
But our friend Night Star has told you over and over again, the older ones are not here for Adoption, you've read it in other threads, they have a criminal back ground and their running.
Leaked Images
edit on 23-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Dear Snarky, Now why would you think that this reply doesn't have a question in it?
Huh?

You just had to do it, didn't you?!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

sorry.

won't be taking much "creed" in those silly sources you post !!

[ shakes head, hears rattling ]

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

WOW! I know we keep hearing about the numbers, but to see so many pictures of them all packed into rooms like sardines...Unreal! And that is a LOT of men and adults compared to small children. There is no way all these adults are going to find jobs here! This spells disaster.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

WOW! I know we keep hearing about the numbers, but to see so many pictures of them all packed into rooms like sardines...Unreal! And that is a LOT of men and adults compared to small children. There is no way all these adults are going to find jobs here! This spells disaster.

My Friend,,, Don't forget about the G20 meeting with obama and President Felipe Calderón of Mexico.

America and Our Jobs were Sold!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Dear Queen of Swords,

"Since the countries they are coming from are the same today as they were yesterday and the day before, why hasn't Obama been paying attention to the warnings that a mass exodus was being undertaken? Is he really THAT inept or mentally unfocused?

Americans are not heartless. It just pisses us off royally to be used, tricked, lied to, and treated as if our taxes are a never ending source for slush funds (read: non profits and their associated business connections) that feed these so-called poverty initiatives. We The People that pay ungodly amounts of our hard earned money to fund this sh*t are fed up with it. We are Taxed Enough Already."

I can assure you that Obama is not THAT inept or mentally unfocused, and I agree that Americans are not heartless. I would ask you though, what should be done with these people? Obama has already said that they will be returned. A planeload of Hondurans has already been returned. I would ask you if these people are entitled to due process of US law. Please tell me what you want.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Good pictures.

Tells a story indeed.

Maybe it really *IS* time for the U.N. to start a new business proposition.

Build factories on the Mexico side.

Certainly the U.N. Counsels would agree.

Why let all the manufacturing talent go to waste ?

NAFTA applies.

This new workforce could supply Canada forever !!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Hey !!
I thought you were so tired and yawning?

Here's something about the deportations ....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and about asylum....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords
Dear Queen of Swords,

"Since the countries they are coming from are the same today as they were yesterday and the day before, why hasn't Obama been paying attention to the warnings that a mass exodus was being undertaken? Is he really THAT inept or mentally unfocused?

Americans are not heartless. It just pisses us off royally to be used, tricked, lied to, and treated as if our taxes are a never ending source for slush funds (read: non profits and their associated business connections) that feed these so-called poverty initiatives. We The People that pay ungodly amounts of our hard earned money to fund this sh*t are fed up with it. We are Taxed Enough Already."

I can assure you that Obama is not THAT inept or mentally unfocused, and I agree that Americans are not heartless. I would ask you though, what should be done with these people? Obama has already said that they will be returned. A planeload of Hondurans has already been returned. I would ask you if these people are entitled to due process of US law. Please tell me what you want.

As I said in an earlier post, the train on this invasion has left the station. We will have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to process them, house and feed them, provide medical care to them, educate them, etc. etc. Some may get returned to their home countries, but most will not. So look for a public housing project coming soon to your neighborhood. And, hey! Maybe some of those tattooed bearded dudes have construction experience and can build the projects themselves and Obama can boast he has increased employment numbers....hahahaha

Obama and his shadow government have won this round and more will come if We The People do not expose him for what he is and what he intends to do to this country. We must insist on a conversation about the Nasty Business of Poverty and expose it every chance we get. We must disallow all tax increases and decrease funding to HHS, IRS, HUD, and put the word out that our doors are closed monetarily. We better hope and pray that we maintain a check and balance in Congress to offset his government-gone-wild strategy.

He stands up and talks about "leveling the playing field" and "getting their fair share" and blah blah blah blah blah. You know the rhetoric. The masses eat it up as if he is the messiah talking. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing, imo, and has the uninformed masses duped.

International focus should be put on countries like Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and yes...Mexico. Keep the light shining strong and fierce on their corruption.

When nations extend aid to these countries, we need a better system world wide to monitor how these huge sums of aid are handled. It seems individuals get wealthy and the country remains a cesspool of crime, violence, and poverty.

Where do the billions upon billions of dollars go? Look how much money went to Haiti after the earthquake 4-1/2 years ago. People are still living in plastic tents even though millions and millions of $$ poured into that country in aid.
Many in Haiti Remain Displaced

edit on 23-7-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Came across this local article from ABC in Rio Grande Valley, TX, dated July 21, and they are stating that when the illegals are questioned, most of them are coming here to either 1)be with family or 2)try to get work

Only a few said that they came here because of the violence

So, that means that they are not here because of 'fear', hence calling them refugees is incorrect for 90% of them

This being a local network that live,eat, and breaths this crisis day in and day out down there, they are going to have the facts more accurate than say the MSM that has some kind of agenda in which they like to mislead the public about what is actually going on

Oh and as far as gangs go, I read one article where they claimed people were fleeing due to "a couple of gangs there and organized crime'

Well guess what folks
The United States is home to thousands of gangs, one of which is on top of the FBI list.....the MS-13

The MS-13 is the one that has the FBI most worried
And where do they hail from you ask?
--El Salvador--

Mara Salvatrucha is perhaps the most dangerous gang in the country at this point. Originating in El Salvador, the gang has gone transnational, with members across the United States (in 42 states) and in countries like Guatemala and Mexico. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

So guess where a large number of these so-called kidz going to end up?
Probably in one of our numerous gangs or maybe they'll create a new one

It blows my mind to think that people don't realize how infested our own country is with gang violence
Maybe because some live in small towns and are not subjected to it

But who ever started calling them 'refugees' and a 'humanitarian crisis' is really misleading the public, trying to play on their sympathy, spinning the story to suit their needs, what ever little agenda they have going on

And yes, there will be some posters who won't like what I just said...*shrugs*

[Additional gang info 2011:]
www.fbi.gov...

edit on 23-7-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's a sad state we're in. Damned if we do anything, damned if we don't. We're set back cause we're used to being the heroes or at least the good guys. But now we're setup in a situation where if we do play the part they want us to play we'll condemn our own. But if the US does not play it's part we'll be marked as the bad guy, the nation that kicks children out.

What I can't agree with is them being put under the "refugee" umbrella. A lot of the problems they're using to be classified as a refugee are here already. We have crooked politicians and police, MS-13 is in just about every state to some degree or another along with other gangs and it's getting hard and hard to find a job that pays well.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Great post you have and I'd like to add.
One of the things that Pisses Me Off, is La Raza assumes all Hispanics are upset with the Republican Party or any one that is not for Amnesty. The people we know that are Hispanic and came to America the Right Way, Are Angry and are Not Supportive of Amnesty.
Here is what president and CEO for La Raza had to say about Americans Chanting USA, USA.

La Raza President and CEO Janet Murguia said it sickened her to hear Americans against illegal immigration chanting "USA! USA!" at protests around the country.
Singling out the Murrieta demonstrators during her keynote address at La Raza's annual conference in Los Angeles on Monday, Murguia accused them of having "cloaked their hatred in patriotism" by shouting "'USA! USA!' again and again."
"It made me angry," she said. "In fact, I was outraged."

So,,, it makes you Angry to be in the USA, Leave!

Murguia did not say anything about the "Viva La Raza!" chants from pro-amnesty advocates in Murrieta. She also failed to mention that the number of illegal immigrant children who have unlawfully entered the country drastically spiked in the year after Obama enacted DACA in 2012. And a Pew Research report, based on data obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, found that nearly 90% of these children are teenagers and not just "little kids," as Murguia claimed nearly all of them were.

She is under the impression that the Republican Party will lose on Amnesty Only Because of the Latino Votes.
Link

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

As I said before, this isn't a right or left issue, it's an American issue

The Mayor of that city asked the citizens to stand up due to the fact that they are not equipped to handle a flow of immigrants there.....the schools are not equipped--language issue to start with, which they would have to seek special teachers/classes, the housing, the medical aspect of it, the infrastructure as whole can't take them on

So if someone wants to get mad when others are defending their hometown, not being able to handle the financial burden among other problems, well they're the one's being selfish & inconsiderate

Notice it's okay to literally dump the illegals on a town and that's okay
But to stand up and say no we don't want them, well that's in the wrong

In my book, no one should be forcing any town to have to take on someone else's burden, THAT is wrong!!
And playing the 'guilt' card doesn't work either, that's as bad as when they play the 'race' card when they are pushing an agenda and want to get their way

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join