It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Can God create a rock..."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It is your WILL see...

Your not forced but are alerted that OTHER energies may not treat you in spirit/flesh as the FATHER.

Thru more experiences you will see there is no copout its fairly simple. Believe or not - Choose nothing more for the knows when you get enough experience YOU WILL call for the then.

Also this planet in its entire knows of CREATOR no matter the label you place upon the. Right now are there more humans who believe or disbelieve? There is a reason for this Krazysh0t

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Also 1 is no preacher just a servant.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

NAMASTE*******

No what you just did in the above post is preach. You gave me no evidence of your claims. All you did was make a bunch of assertions with no credible (heck, any) evidence to back them up except feel good stuff. That's nice and all, but it doesn't discount anything I said about a being of the immensity and complexity that we are describing from being able to alert its creations of its presence.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I see this differently. God is the Tao, and we're all parts of the Divinity, the Consciousness, not inanimate. And that means progressed Loving Consciousness that is more aware is more God, and regressed, dark side is less God, the ying yangs with the dark one having only a drop of light.

A rock is more dense inanimate, though its really a dense wave/hologram, and entities could be blended in there observing.

Higher Loving, Light as a Feather Godlike frequency is not really on the same level as a rock, so probably wouldn't be hanging around rocks too much. However outside this digital type holographic simulation universe, Higher Ups could code and change rock into anything they wanted, much like working a computer program, IMO its more like that.

Whereas God is the Infinite Love and Connections between all souls and probably would be the Higher Up/Family coding on the computer.

But we also have the ability if we start to overcome our heavier weaknesses and send out Love energy to the planet and lifeforms, especially with others, unity and probably can even affect rocks, though the biblical mountain was more a metaphor, ie, move an obstacle in our lives.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That like Superman getting beaten. It can't happen, even if they re-did the story 9000 times, and in different languages.

Superman can`t lose, cause he Superman. No different then God not being able to lose, because its God.

God and Superman, having a weight lifting competition. Hope this goes better then Goku vs Superman.

edit on 23-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

NAMASTE*******

No what you just did in the above post is preach. You gave me no evidence of your claims. All you did was make a bunch of assertions with no credible (heck, any) evidence to back them up except feel good stuff. That's nice and all, but it doesn't discount anything I said about a being of the immensity and complexity that we are describing from being able to alert its creations of its presence.

ALERT like THE GREAT BOOKS DATA? Though tampered with by ignorance the message is within them. Or do you deny any information within The Religious Greats books relevancy-proof?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
That like Superman getting beaten. It can't happen, even if they re-did the story 9000 times, and in different languages.

Superman can`t lose, cause he Superman. No different then God not being able to lose, because its God.

God and Superman, having a weight lifting competition. Hope this goes better then Goku vs Superman.

the amazing spiderman 2 made a brilliant move in its sacrifice of a major character because heroes are defined by how they deal with their limitations. if the hero has no limit, then theyre not really a hero because they dont risk anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

NAMASTE*******

ALERT like THE GREAT BOOKS DATA? Though tampered with by ignorance the message is within them. Or do you deny any information within The Religious Greats books relevancy-proof?

I'm going to post a line from your post just now that is just ONE of the reasons I don't trust any of those ancient texts.

Though tampered with by ignorance

This tells me that even you recognize that not everything is on the level with those books. If I cannot trust one or two accounts in a source, why should I trust any of it?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

because if a circle is described by one group
and by the next as a red circle
and by the next as a big circle
and by the next as a small circle
and by the next as a moving circle

the groups still sent a message that... Its a circle

The same can be said for the GREAT BOOK DATA and that is
there is an afterlife
and you have souls
and energies exist there who guide or oversee depending where your soul attracts or falls
message translated = believe there is more to existence then what you perceive in the current phase of life and death within Existence...
edit on 7/23/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

because if a circle is described by one group
and by the next as a red circle
and by the next as a big circle
and by the next as a small circle
and by the next as a moving circle

the groups still sent a message that... Its a circle

First off that is an appeal to popularity fallacy. Just because something is widely believed, doesn't make it true. So if 5 groups believe the circle (with differing levels of belief), that still doesn't count as evidence of the circle. Second, without the physical circle, how can I be sure of the circle if I have 5 differing accounts of said circle? What if the whole thing is hogwash and its a sqaure? There's already lies in there, so I can't be sure that everything isn't a lie. I'd rather look at something that doesn't have lies in it, that way I know that EVERYTHING I read is true and I don't have to play hide and seek with the truth in my readings.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Accepted your awareness level is Krazysh0t

It is your WILL and good luck

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And yet, the Almighty Superman is one of the most boring characters of all. The only recent success Superman has had was the introduction of the Doomsday villain, that supposedly killed him. Then it turned out Supes was in some "Super Healing" coma.

Then you compare him to Batman, whom is a much better developed character. You know both Heroes are gonna succeed, how ever the difference is that they usually try to pity or sympathize with Superman getting his ass kicked. Then you look at Batman, whom does get hurt but no one sympathizes for him. He overcomes the challenge with his will, intelligence, and strength unlike Superman.

God is the same way as Superman, over powered and cliche. They are characters with no limits what so ever. Then there is Doctor Manhattan, whom is like a God in almost every way, but has human weaknesses which makes the character somewhat human, and relateable.

Then you compare it to Batman or Goku, and they break the limits.

God is just that over powered. God will throw that rock, just like how he backhanded Satan and all those angels from Heaven to Earth.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

by the way your avatar is stunning.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Thank you for the compliment TzarChasm

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

I'm quite certain that no one ever claims that we have tapped out all available knowledge in the universe. The point that people like me try to make is the paradox inherently woven into the man-created religions that exist in our world. There is zero evidence other than unprovable narrative that substantiate that which is taught in religions (at least the spiritual/supernatural side of it...of course there are some historically accurate aspects within the religious books themselves), yet posts like this try to tell us that something exists, we just don't have the intelligence to analyze its existence?

Ignorance only exists if there truly is something to know, and all evidence up through this exact moment in my life says that there is nothing to know concerning a religious "god" because there is no evidence that one (or more) exists.
edit on 23-7-2014 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What if the whole thing is hogwash and its a sqaure?

You don't have to worry about that because context
has determined it to be a circle.

But what if it's in the shape of an ass gasket? LOL

You do this in most of the threads you post in don't you?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What if the whole thing is hogwash and its a sqaure?

You don't have to worry about that because context
has determined it to be a circle.

But what if it's in the shape of an ass gasket? LOL

You do this in most of the threads you post in don't you?

what if its a cylinder and everyone just looked at it from the one side? or maybe its a cone. or maybe an egg. but they all look like a circle if you look from the right angle. which i think goes to support krazyshot's point, maybe a little better than he or she put it. feel free to correct me krazy.
edit on 23-7-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Within ALL those shapes exist a circle... Within ALL the messages exist a HIGHER being or more who are not bound by physical life nor is said to be the SOUL of man as is the flesh of man.
edit on 7/23/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Within ALL those shapes exist a circle...

the cylinder, the egg, and the cone, yes. but none of them is actually a circle. so if an idea is set up to be viewed from only a particular perspective you can reasonably assume that to some extent, information is missing.
edit on 23-7-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join