It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready To Be Repulsed AND Amazed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
..almost of biblical proportions

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
screw THAT man.... just for the love of god let nature reclaim that part of land. humans do not need to cohabitate with those bugs!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There's no way in hell I would leave the house with that outside. I'd bunker down and watch Netflix for 2 days.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I remember this happening when I was little in WI , it was horrific,lol.
Thanks for the shudder-worthy reminder !

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ewww! .. They even caused a car accident??? Lol seriously? People and their excuses! Ha.. I wouldn't be going outside at all with them things around id probably duct tape my whole house so they couldnt get in, i hate flying insects the only thing worse i can think of than them is flying spiders, that would probably cause me to have a heart attack and die.. .

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
In England, we get Flying Ants each year. They get everywhere and crunch healthily underfoot. We've had some pretty intense Ladybird swarms too.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Ewww! .. They even caused a car accident??? Lol seriously? People and their excuses! Ha.. I wouldn't be going outside at all with them things around id probably duct tape my whole house so they couldnt get in, i hate flying insects the only thing worse i can think of than them is flying spiders, that would probably cause me to have a heart attack and die.. .

Not exactly winged spiders but still just as a bad.

edit on 23-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Please tell me "Flying spiders dont exist."
I would be armed with a flame thrower at all times.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
New Jersey ain't looking so bad right about now. At least we're not overrun with swarms of horny flying insects!

Hmmm... Swarms of bugs covering everything or New Jersey...? I think I'd go with the bugs.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
"Mating is their one and only reason to live".

well of course, what else is there?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Ewww! .. They even caused a car accident??? Lol seriously? People and their excuses!

It's very believable. When they cover the road it can become very slick not to mention when they smack into your windshield theirs guts blocks your vision because your wipers can't wipe the mess off with ease.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Looks like fishflies to me....they are an annual affair near us.....the cleaner the local waters...the more they come out to mate and die.
Nothing sinister or scary about them.

ETA
buster is right...they can cause slick conditions on roads!!!!!
edit on Wed Jul 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join