It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam and quran says to go to war with non Muslims, will there ever be peace ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The Quran (alternate spellings: Quraan, Qura'n, Kuran, Koran, Kura'n) is the holy book of Islam. The Quran was revealed to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from God by the angel Gabriel about 600 years after Jesus' birth. The revelation started by 610 AD and continued until 632 AD, the year of prophet Muhammad's death.One of the primary objectives of revelation in the Quran is to call people to worship one and only one God, without father, son, spirit, or duplicate of any kind. Also the Quran reveals that some of the previous revelations from God, including some texts of the Torah, the Psalms and the Gospels, have been changed and falsified over time, necessitating the need for a final revelation.The preaching sections of the Quran remind people about the coming of the Day of Judgment and then urges that this Day should be taken into consideration during one's lifetime. You are urged to be grateful to your God by doing good works. Good works are characterized by being socially relevant, that is, of benefit to society

The Holy Quran was written to create permanently copy of Allah's (God's) final message to Mankind after this there would be no more messages from Allah (God). Due the sheer importance of this message, when ever a part of it was revealed to Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peach be Upon Him) through the Angel Gabriel it was immediately written by almost every time by at least 3 people to create a hard copy in the presence of Holy Prophet (Peace be Upon Him). It was also immediately memorized by those people. Thus eliminating the chances of it being corrupted by anything and ensuring that what originally was revealed by Angel Gabriel is what exactly is in Quran word for word. In addition, Quran revelation continued over 22 year (started in year 610 AD through year 632 AD when prophet Muhammad (PBUH) died) that allowed many Muslims to memorize it by heart and reciting it in their prayers 5 times a day. Moreover, Quran texts were revised once every year by prophet Muhammad and the angel Gabriel and revised twice on the year of prophet death. All these facts confirm Quran authenticity and that it is the only holy book that reflects real God words with its original revelation language.

Wiki does a decent job of explaining it.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I'd just like to say that I work for a company where the owners are from the Middle East and a large portion of the employees are Muslim. They are all mostly nice people and not a single one of them wants to wage war against me because I'm an agnostic. Heck they even let us off for Christmas. I'm going to say that your passages in the OP are taken out of context and despite you saying you aren't a racist, you are spreading racist misinformation.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Pat Robertson has written a book on islam, Has anyone read this? Asking because I haven't read it and allegedly, it proves that islam is not a religion of peace

Is pat Roberson an Islamic scholar?
Does he understand Arabic? Has he read the whole Quran?
What about the many books of hadith?

Why on earth would you read a book written by someone who lacks the proper knowledge on Islam?

Islam is very deep ! Their is allot to learn and truthfully one must fully understand Arabic to properly understand scripture ,even then one is not safe guarded from a misinterpretation.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Really once again, how many "Islam is evil" threads do we really need?

Only those plagued with hate in their hearts can answer.

Unfortunately their answer will be in the form of another bigoted hate thread to cause exactly what you just described in your post.

When you see a picture so many times you start to really see its the ones that want show the picture that are the cause to many issues they themselves bring up that need resolve or debate.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Extremism is in every organized religion today ...
While I was growing up .. and a good number of you I assume .. there was a general peaceful world, inspite of it's issues here and there .. the word 'terrorism' or 'terrorist' was not even thought about! .. there was no real 'problem' ...

These mullas you see rising up .. and extremism have all had a chance in the recent decade and a half, to rise up and say 'you see, we were right, the West and Israel are evil !' .. and if you really think about it ... it has been fueled by the Western military expansion and Israeli govt policies ... the West and Israel created and publicized the word 'terrorist' .. and through heir actions created a 100 terrorists for every bomb they dropped on innocent people .. ultimate blow back. Fanatics have always been a problem ..

People have gone mad ..out of their minds ..on both sides ..
The fanaticals on both sides Israel and Muslims need to be wiped out .. so the rest of the world can live in peace !
We don't need this crap ruining our lives ..

The world needs to come together and genocide the hell out of fanatical mullas and zionists ..once and for all ..so everyone else can live in peace ..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Pat Robertson has written a book on islam, Has anyone read this? Asking because I haven't read it and allegedly, it proves that islam is not a religion of peace

Why on earth would you read a book written by someone who lacks the proper knowledge on Islam?

Islam is very deep ! Their is allot to learn and truthfully one must fully understand Arabic to properly understand scripture ,even then one is not safe guarded from a misinterpretation.
Though nothing against any folks, but I believe all folks should be Saved thru The Blood of Jesus.
Don't have a clue if Pat speaks Arabic, But I wouldn't be able to bring myself to read his book. Interpretation is an interesting point.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

The world needs to come together and genocide the hell out of fanatical mullas and zionists ..once and for all ..so everyone else can live in peace ..

Hiel Hitler?

Who kills the ones that perform this genocide you speak of?

Do they commit suicide after the genocide, does another group rise to stop the horror of genocide by killing some more?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Though nothing against any folks, but I believe all folks should be Saved thru The Blood of Jesus.
Don't have a clue if Pat speaks Arabic, But I wouldn't be able to bring myself to read his book. Interpretation is an interesting point.

Saved through the blood of Jesus?

Sounds like something awful can you explain..

Humbly

Lsh

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
These discussions are all mute as long as the militants ARE extent. they are hiding amongst the FAITHFUL as a shield.
I understand they don't trust the west and our passed evils are abominous, but in THIS case BOTH GROUPS will be targeted and WE as the poor bastards (and bitches) who actually have to DO that crap would suggest another way before it goes to a higher form of conflict.
AS SOON as the ISIS forms a recognizable state it will present a GORGEOUS target and an IN for the corrupt factions WE don't want them to have.
It would behoove the middle east to FIX this fast.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Hiel Hitler?

Do they commit suicide after the genocide, does another group rise to stop the horror of genocide by killing some more?

Absolutely ! .. heil hitler ..if that is what it takes to put an end to these two morons hell bent on destroying the world ..

edit on 7/23/2014 by junglimogli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli

Hiel Hitler?

Absolutely ! .. heil hitler ..if that is what it takes to put an end to these two morons hell bent on destroying the world ..

If that's what it takes?

That has brought us to here and now and you suggest more as a solution?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Humbly

Lsh
Read The Bible

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hiel Hitler?

If that's what it takes?

Israel is already comiting genocide ..
Yes, I do .. better to remove these two completely ..only solution .. peace can not happen between these two .. with jihads and fatwas on one side .. and discriminant bombing and samson option on the other .. only the rest of the civilized world stands to suffer ..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hiel Hitler?

If that's what it takes?

Yes, I do .. better to remove these two completely ..only solution .. peace can not happen between these two .. with jihads and fatwas on one side .. and discriminant bombing and samson option on the other .. only the rest of the civilized world stands to suffer ..

And you are suggesting more as a solution.

So then you become the extremist that I or some other that will have enough of your killings stand up against like you are doing now or suggesting to be done.

Cant you see you solution is what keeps the cycle going?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hiel Hitler?

If that's what it takes?

And you are suggesting more as a solution.

So then you become the extremist that I or some other that will have enough of your killings stand up against like you are doing now or suggesting to be done.

Cant you see you solution is what keeps the cycle going?

If you have a better solution .. state it .. rather than parroting and criticizing ..
With respect to these two ..there is no other solution ..they are hell bent on destroying each other at YOUR expense .. and you can't see that ...? shame ..
The world would be better off without them all together .. ship them all to another plant and let them duce it out ..the few that survive should be given a choice to behave and return .. or stay isolated ..
They are both Semitic cultures .. both have a lot in common than they think .. both write from right to left ..both require two mouth fulls of phlem to say hello ..lol jokes aside .. they are very close to each other .. but chose to keep fighting .. at the expense of the rest ..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

rather than parroting and criticizing ..

Sorry for asking questions to understand your logic.

If you have a better solution .. state it ..

Solution to what, violence and killing at the hands of humans?

What you suggest is not a solution but a continuation.

Do I have a better solution?

Well a better solution is to stop the killing in some way, a solution for that needs to found, your answer is to kill some more which baffles me.

It doesn't solve killing and murder by killing more.

Do you get rid your rubbish by piling more on top of it?

they are hell bent on destroying each other at YOUR expense

Ah its a my expense is it?

OK I see who I am asking questions of.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Humbly

Lsh
Read The Bible

I have , I and you wouldn't guess... But I used to be Christian..

Oddly enough the bible lead me to Islam.. Really...

When I decided to stop listening to my bishops / pastors telling me " READ TYE BIBLE , DON'T QUESTION ANY OF IT IT'S TYE WORD OF GOD SON" yeah. .. That's when I dugg deep into it and found many things didn't add up.

You were saying about the using the blood of a man to forgive sin?

Surely spilling the blood of man is a sin its self right?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Islam has many of the same writings as in the bible and torah. The bible speaks of killing just the same. Islam was created hundreds of years after Christianity started so the muslims of today are doing what Christians a few hundred years ago were doing. They as a whole are not developed as long as a religion. It is very tiring when Muslims use the No True Scotsman falacy to ignore and reject harmful actions of Muslims directly motivated or attemtping to be excused by the Quran. It doesnt matter whether something is in context or not as some Muslims see it just the same anyway. An all powerful god should have the ability to help write a book that can not be misunderstood or be able to make people able to understand it from birth. Of course this is not the case.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You converted?
May the Lord have Mercy on you.
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You converted?
May the Lord have Mercy on you.
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Yes i did and the lords mercy has been great!

It was the best decsion i ever made in my life.

I was a werck before i converted , i didnt have a real good understanding of life and the beauty of love and compassion.

But now i do , i have learnd these things through Islam may Allah (god) grant everyone the same mercy !

Ameen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join