It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 and Breaking Bad The pink bear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is going to be short and it stood out wile reading a paper at work from yesterday.
Anyhow on breaking bad there was a red teddy bear that appeared some point in most series at some point i think,its been a ages since BB finished but look at this,it instantly caught my eye as the Breaking bad bear.i have no wild theories but is this not strange?, especially with the card came among toys with a card with an image of a bomb and the words"bomb" in English?

A Pink Teddy Bear fell into the backyard pool of the White Residence as part of the falling wreckage from the Wayfarer 515 aerial disaster. As a result of the plane explosion, the pink bear lost an eye (which bobbed at the surface of Walter White's pool while the bear itself sank and was later fished out and put in an evidence bag) and sustained a burn to its left side. The pink teddy bear is a recurring motif in Breaking Bad, appearing in several episodes of the show's second season. Its missing eyeball appears later in the series, as Walt kept it in his possession. The meaning and symbolism of both the bear and the eyeball are debated, and are open to interpretation.

breakingbad.wikia.com...
Also the bear on Breaking bad came from the plane exploded...

im trying to upload the newspaper.

trippy or what?
edit on 22-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

I say poo on this...as in the picture of Winnie the Pooh in the newspaper article.

...or the one of Ted next to it...

"When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared. Just grab your magic buddy and say these magic words. F...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nice find!
Though I don't think Breaking Bad was predicting a false flag, it's a pretty close coincidence!

The world can have strange occurrences sometimes.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Nice find!
Though I don't think Breaking Bad was predicting a false flag, it's a pretty close coincidence!

i wasnt refering to false flag just thought it was trippy coincdence

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

I say poo on this...as in the picture of Winnie the Pooh in the newspaper article.

...or the one of Ted next to it...

"When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared. Just grab your magic buddy and say these magic words. F...

i dont know what to make of this post...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Take what you will. No harm intended. I accept trippy...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Trippy.

To push this conspiracy right along for entertainment.... should we not be surprised at a possible assassination...or attempt in the near future now?

Maybe this is a programming symbol?

hypnotized to kill

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

can you elaborate on this bit "especially with the card came among toys with a card with an image of a bomb and the words"bomb" in English? "

Was this in breaking bad or the newspaper?

I do get your thing about the red teddy bear though, that is trippy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the breaking bad bear is furry, with its tongue sticking out. but the other bear, while hairless and a simple black stitching line as a mouth, does kinda look like it could be missing an eye. they are similar, but not the same bear. I guess it's a little odd, but would be way more trippy if it were the exact same bear.

I don't see the card with the bomb though.
edit on 7/22/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Agreed. Isn't the bear from the newpaper "Lotso Huggin Bear" from Toy Story 3?

If it's not, it suuuure looks like him. The bear from BB is the same colour of pink...but it doesn't look the same bear.

Tinfoil Hat Edit: Both bears are shown after a plane explosion, right? The BB bear was a remnant from the plane explosion in the series...and this newspaper bear is also from a plane explosion. Sorry, I just had to toss that out there. [removes tinfoil hat for repairs]
edit on 22-7-2014 by Coup_Detat_Cam because: Tinfoil hat is too tight. Needs maintenance.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coup_Detat_Cam

If it's not, it suuuure looks like him. The bear from BB is the same colour of pink...but it doesn't look the same bear.

Tinfoil Hat Edit: Both bears are shown after a plane explosion, right? The BB bear was a remnant from the plane explosion in the series...and this newspaper bear is also from a plane explosion. Sorry, I just had to toss that out there. [removes tinfoil hat for repairs]

edit on 22-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: Coup_Detat_Cam

I was not saying they where the same bear,justthe two pink bears falling from plane accidents. just caught my eye. Didnt Stanly Cubric use bears to symbolise certain things in his films?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I dunno..people can see a conspiracy or coincidence in anything if they want to.

The bears , other than being pink and stuffed , aren't the same.
Any time you have a flight with kids on it their is a good chance of finding stuffed animals.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Nice find!

i wasnt refering to false flag just thought it was trippy coincdence

I know! I was just making a reference to those who instantly jump to conclusions and yell illuminati/conspiracy

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The symbology is the same for both, although the pink bear is a coincidence..

Showing the bears tells us that children were involved, it's that simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i would imagine due to the popularity of Toy story 3 and as someone rightly pointed out that is definitely a Lotso hug and Kiss bear from the movie, its no more coincidental than winnie the Pooh being there....

What i would say however, for the most part Winnie the Pooh, Lotso and the third archetypal classic bear lined up up there with what looks like very little crash\fire\missile damage all next to each other in what looks like the crash site is rather suspect... they are easily identifiable a symbols of youth and children being on board, seems convenient if anything that they would be lying about and all survived....

Tin foil hat would suggest the picture was staged or doctored to provoke a reaction.....

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

If this was a false flag, maybe the Pink Bear simbolizes Russia (many times called the bear) and being pink (as weak or not macho).

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Okay, this is driving me crazy. I KNOW I have seen this bear in a newspaper like this before. When I saw this thread...I had to make sure that picture was from this recent crash event. I feel like I have seen this picture before from another disaster.

Maybe I am crazy.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoonLightStars
Okay, this is driving me crazy. I KNOW I have seen this bear in a newspaper like this before. When I saw this thread...I had to make sure that picture was from this recent crash event. I feel like I have seen this picture before from another disaster.

Maybe I am crazy.

deja vu creeps me out i get it alot

top topics

join