It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us unveils sky dreadnought

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well it seems that over in Ukrainian civilans saw a UFO with a news crew and filmed it, and it looks allot like a strealth blimp if you ask me. maybe this is the 'satalite' that the US air force had in the area. what do you guys think is it Americas or the russians? and it seems to just hang there.

here is a link to the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That's moving awfully fast for a supposed blimp. Airships tend to have a top speed under 100 miles an hour, due to a lot of factors. That's moving above that speed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Go to the 1:48 and pause the vid and read what it says on the bottom.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Good catch.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Awe I feel 'slow'. I was watching that Russian general talking and he seemed sure there was an experimental satilite made for locating AA missile launches? Why would you put that in space?

To bad it's fake

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That's moving awfully fast for a supposed blimp. Airships tend to have a top speed under 100 miles an hour, due to a lot of factors. That's moving above that speed.

That's nothing!

"Gravity Manipulation" craft are capable of Mach 17

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Let's break out an American secret shall we?
The us does have first strike over every nation,orbiting troop carriers full fleets capable of insertion anywhere on earth in under 2 hours each transport can carry 500 individuals...

Don't believe me? I guess you have no reason to but if Russia wanted it could share such interesting information, this little bit would be quickly over shadowed if they did though...

Ronald Reagan once bragged about them... Happy hunting

These secrets are well worth starting wars for in their minds, just thought I'd help you a little more...

Maybe you have been lucky enough to see one well you prob wouldn't be able to make out the shape of the craft but the lasers that look like light sabers are a dead give away....

edit on 22-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: Add

edit on 22-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Holy Bat Ships!.... Great find Op..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

Too bad it's a satire video.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
what do you guys think

UFO you tube video with added music = hoax.
How does the video poster know it was a US "ship"?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The title may be satire. But I fail to see how the footage is satire - if it is real footage that is. In which case - just another UFO video to add to the lists.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Perhaps this video was meant as a test to see who actually watches the whole thing.

It clearly says the video is purely satire at the end and only for entertainment

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark

Ya great find alright the Op found a fake video and posted it as real......Way to go denying ignorance.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: R_Clark

Ya great find alright the Op found a fake video and posted it as real......Way to go denying ignorance.

It happens. Though it's an older vid I wouldn't have read the end bit.
BUT would also not have believed it.
-To cool to be true

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Let's break out an American secret shall we?
The us does have first strike over every nation,orbiting troop carriers full fleets capable of insertion anywhere on earth in under 2 hours each transport can carry 500 individuals...

Don't believe me? I guess you have no reason to but if Russia wanted it could share such interesting information, this little bit would be quickly over shadowed if they did though...

Ronald Reagan once bragged about them... Happy hunting

These secrets are well worth starting wars for in their minds, just thought I'd help you a little more...

Maybe you have been lucky enough to see one well you prob wouldn't be able to make out the shape of the craft but the lasers that look like light sabers are a dead give away....

I just wanted to say I offered up something real I saw the video was a fake thanks to buddy pointing that out what's funny is more people will want to believe the video than me... It's a lot like people asking when will disclosure happen? The truth is it's been happening a long time...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Read the last screen. The video is satire, purely for entertainment purposes.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I don't think that is American, it is a perfect match for multiple UFO sighting's dating back to antiquity AKA cigar shaped craft or Vailixi.
I know an Australian gentleman who live's here is the UK who told me about a sighting he had as a young man in the outback of a large cigar shaped craft that moved extremely fast, stopped instantly and turned a virtual right angle, he said he was not the only one to see it back in the 70's and it was massive, he was out hunting at the time.
Then there are of course report's of such craft from around the world, these report's may be unreliable in that they are human observer's and of course one person's account can vary wildly to another's unless like this it has been cought on camera.

It would be cool though if it was a American aircraft or Spacecraft project but I doubt very much that they would risk such an asset in such a volatile region except as a show of strength.
If it is american it would breath new life into the whole reverse engineering of UFO scene.

Until I saw the close up I was going not to comment as I would have assumed it to be a plane at a side angle but the close up show's otherwise.

S+F.
edit on 22-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

did this really need a disclaimer ??

reading the vid description was hilarity

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Why was this thread even started?

It has nothing to even hint that it was US in origin or that it was allegedly shot over Ukraine.And it is clearly fake and meant as a joke, yet this gets given the credibility of being allowed as a thread. Its not funny, just third rate puerile. And frankly sick given it is obviously trying to get legs off the back of 298 deaths.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join