It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I actually heard about this on a local pop station's morning news chatter.

Did some research and saw some older posts about this topic, Bonez had a couple on the 28 pages redacted by Bush.

Was amazed to not see this posted, as it is making the rounds on radio up here in Canada.

Barely recall those threads from late last year, but now that this congressman has spoken up, it is indeed interesting to see what happens with this, likely nothing!??!

www.zerohedge.com...

www.washingtonsblog.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Doesn't Snowden have them? Thought he had everything?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow. Just Wow. S&F! This is the first I heard about this. I hope these 28 pages come out.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Nah.. the 28 pages will reside with the missing 11 minutes of watergate tapes ...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thanks OP.

Interesting development, i'm surprised ATS isn't all over this like flies on crap.

+52 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I would hope that the bulk of us being critical thinkers and conspiracy fact aware would know about secondary and tertiary fail-safe plans in propaganda wars. Just in case you don't, it's when you have a C & B plan to keep everything away from A, the truth of what actually happened. This is/can be applied to any critical situation and provides a secondary diversion or outlet. The 9/11 commission is a tertiary type C plan, which explains the situation concerning 9/11 as something that isn't possible and that just might be swallowed by 85% of an apathetic population, but should hold people off long enough to get whatever has to be done in place, in this case NDAA, TSA, DHS, etc.

This alleged 28 page document is the secondary (B) plan, to be used should the C plan fail, but only under pressure. The object of a B plan is to make people believe that the information contained therein is SO damaging that a government HAS to protect it and thereby, when it comes out, everyone will believe it without questioning the veracity of any fraudulent evidence, claims or twists and turns. The B plan therefore continues to steer people away from the truth, because the truth would ultimately cause the government to fail, probably through revolution.

In the case for 9/11 if the B plan states that the Saudi's did it, the government will be able to rally support to overthrow Saudi Arabia and take over the oil fields. The impetus will be there because the American people will not question a document so heavily and completely guarded and it will provide the reasons to attack. I expect the B plan will be blamed on whichever Bush is dead when it comes out, to limit the potential for internal retaliation against the US government.

It's a pretty standard plan and really it's just a clever way of thinking two moves ahead and manipulating the information.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/22.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Anyone who doesn't already know it was a joint Saudi-Israel operation are kidding themselves. We'll know the truth in about 50 years.

Or it was a US operation set up to eventually blame Saudi and Israel (but they are evil governments anyway so I wouldnt be surprised if in the end it was Saudi-Israel-US operation)
edit on 22-7-2014 by LightAssassin because: quick change in thinking

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

It seems the real juicy stuff lately has been getting tons of flags and stars but little to no observations or discussion.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I found that quite brilliant. Thanks for your observations! I believe you are right on the money.

They are smart. They will not let the charade fall apart now. If those 28 pages contained anything that would end them for good then we would never have known they even existed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Thanks OP.

Interesting development, i'm surprised ATS isn't all over this like flies on crap.

It is old news - here is a thread from March

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Unfortunately 28 pages of stuff the present ADD society won't bother to read through. Give 'em the Cliff Notes and maybe they'll understand. Or text them. In txt speek.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

I found that quite brilliant. Thanks for your observations! I believe you are right on the money.

They are smart. They will not let the charade fall apart now. If those 28 pages contained anything that would end them for good then we would never have known they even existed.

That is another good observation and exactly the point of a B plan. It's interesting however, that as soon as I posted that I got hit with a DOS and had to reset my NAT and TCP Wrapper, probably just a coincidence LOL. Must have thought I was another IP, maybe mistaken identity.

More back to the point, when I worked for CI overseas, this was standard operating procedure. You always had a fallback (B) plan for your fallback (C) plan. It's like cover stories as well during an operation when you could be cut lose if compromised, you always have the story you'll lead with after some interrogation and then the other story that you'll give them after they start beating the sh**t out of you (that wasn't fun, even the training). You never give the real story or give up your people.

Everything is not what it seems and governments certainly have lies within lies, but they pepper their misinformation with truths to make them more palatable.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Yes, this makes sense regarding how the congressman relates to having to learn how to respond to the material.

I would agree this is quite likely, however I personally would still love to read it.

I do agree that these people do a very nice job in presenting to certain people alternative narratives that always have some small truths.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
My instant thoughts echo these words.. placing focus on the Saudis and setting up a couple of fall guy states.. hmmmm smells fishy to me.. I'm not buying it.

The US need to stand up and admit they did it. Actions of last couple of years show they are itching to go to war with the middle east.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Anyone who doesn't already know it was a joint Saudi-Israel operation are kidding themselves. We'll know the truth in about 50 years.

Or it was a US operation set up to eventually blame Saudi and Israel (but they are evil governments anyway so I wouldnt be surprised if in the end it was Saudi-Israel-US operation)

May be true, may not.....do you have clear proof. But we do know the US govt are involved. They are hiding information. Thats involvment.

Im still waiting to see clear footage of the plane hitting the pentagon. If they showed that it would shut a lot of us up but I doubt anyone will see that anytime soon, if ever.
edit on 22-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

And as for that plane that 'dissapeared' into the ground. HOW ON EARTH DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THAT BS??? When on earth has that EVER happened before?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Spot on in my opinion.

I think it will be decades before the REAL truth comes out. Until then we will get diversions just to help push whatever agenda they have at the current time. I have a feeling the US govt. Will be using 911 for a while to come. They will milk it and milk it, casting blame and doubts wherever possible to push their corrupt agendas.

Hopefully someone somewhere will get hold of the real smoking gun soon.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Proof:

Israeli workers celebrating seen by people.
Israeli agents (aka MOSSAD) rounded up by US gov on US soil and then released and deported free of charge (and free of interrogation techniques deserving of a spy)
Saudi terrorists.
Lack of noise about any sort of Saudi involvement despite Saudi terrorists.

All point to co-ordinated joint effort between more than one government.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.”
Voltaire

Now translate that to today’s world and the mainstream media. There are 2 events that you are not allowed to question and that, incidentally, are both used as an excuse for the most psychopathic behaviour the world has ever seen, while it is accepted all the same:

1. The holocaust > excuse for psychopathic behaviour in Gaza
2. 9/11 > excuse for psychopathic bahaviour in the rest of the Middle East and basically world-wide.

So now you need to find out who the psychopaths behind both the holocaust and 9/11 were.

Hmmmmm… Who could that be?…

(Hint: It’s not the Jews.)

Anyone?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Propagandic Manipulation, or not, either way I'd like to read those Papers!
Thanx for the Inside on that.
When I heard that there were some 'Secret' Papers out there,
I had a feeling that there was something Nefarious going on.

Thanx for helping me sort out those thoughts. Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hook .... Line .... Stinker!

Imagine if Congressman had this kind of access to such sensitive materials on a regular basis. The # that would come out. Since it doesn't. Since they obviously don't. Common sense should prevail in understanding that this is just another layer in the giant misdirection campaign of destabilizing Western Society.

The fun part is that they want you to be suspicious. They want you to lose faith in any/all establishments. And when it all comes crashing down guess who's going to be there dressed in a new suit? Arms outstretched. Providing the sheep with all the answers to all there dreams - once again.

The death grip they are going to have in this new paradigm will be unparalleled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join