It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future predictions found post event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
For every major event in the world, there is an after effect of "look this cartoon predicted this" or "listen to this speech he mentions it" 911 has to be the all time future prediction found post event. So given the sharp minds here on ATS I am curious to member predictions as to what they see going on right now. Base this on what you as a member see in the media, and I mean all aspects of the media, movies, television, newspapers, ATS, those quiet corners of the internet, anywhere. My thinking is instead of using information post event to prove the present event lets try to analyze current information hiding in plain sight to produce future events. Yeah I know the title is a little convoluted but how else was I going to get your attention to stop and read the first paragraph?

Here are a few of mine:

1. Given the obvious current level of zombie movies, guns, and TV series I would expect an outbreak producing something on the line of a virus that debilitates without death and treatment is really the introduction of a new death drug. To learn about mass disposal and citizen reaction to population reductions.

2. With the sheer volume of alien documentaries sometime within the next two years we have to be looking at disclosure, how this will be believable worldwide is the question. No one trust any government, military, or secret organization, and with good cause I might add, how will it be introduced is very interesting.

3. I expect to see a creature on the line of bigfoot or some other bizarre creature discovered. Lately it seems as though to many are looking, organizations all over have sprung up looking for the big footed one.

4. I see localized civil unrest because there is an event that hasn't happened yet to pull everyone together but knowing how things function in the government and military we have to have a few test cases for practice then practice some more before it happens. The warning signs here are so obvious this is a given.

5. I see the border problems as a smokescreen for an excuse for the next 911 event to occur, rather it's a false flag or a real destructive situation. This could provide the last bit of noose tightening for number 4 with a plan B for number 1.

6. Quietly I think people are working hard on alternative energy production, whether its its incredibly unique or just finally getting a known system to produce. Producing information and plans available on the net.

7. It seems to me given the current level of surveillance if it isn't already in place at some point with technology, satellites should be able to record every bit of ground movement in every light spectrum. They have the money to store this kind of data but the question would be for how long.

Simple predictions from a simple guy, I know there is some serious thinkers on ATS that might just blow our minds with things we never thought of giving us a heads up on what to expect.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Mine:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Funny you should bring this up. The only thing I'm seeing (besides WWIII) is Texas Governor Perry sends his 1000 National Guardsmen to the southern border. The Mexican cartels start shooting at them and at some point we start shooting back and we have an international incident.

At that point Obama declares martial law in Texas and tries to enforce it with the DHS. That doesn't go over well with Texas and we get into a state vs federal shooting war which of course the spirals out of control.

How's that for upbeat?

edit on 232pm2929pm112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Funny you should bring this up. The only thing I'm seeing (besides WWIII) is Texas Governor Perry sends his 1000 National Guardsmen to the southern border. The Mexican cartels start shooting at them and at some point we start shooting back and we have an international incident.

At that point Obama declares martial law in Texas and tries to enforce it with the DHS. That doesn't go over well with Texas and we get into a state vs federal shooting war which of course the spirals out of control.

How's that for upbeat?

Actually this is what I was hoping for, not the actual event, the things I would have not considered. This is a good one. This is really plausible as well. And maybe bringing together Texans to push again for succession.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

To easy, what's going to get us there? Cool photo though.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

To easy, what's going to get us there?

Hope it doesn't, but I feel it might get us involve somehow !!

Cool photo though.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I rarely turn on my TV., but when i do, i see nothing but food programs/ cooking shows, one after the other after the next after the reruns .

It must mean that we are all going to die from over eating or food poison, a very long shot is that "we" will actually start making our food our self instead of going for fast food.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Eventually Israel is going to nuke Iran and the Muslim world will rally behind Iran along with Russia and Israel will
cease to exist. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

Armageddon... The Apocalypse...nuclear winter...it's just a matter of time.
edit on 21-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My crystal ball says WW3, but haven't we been saying that since like the 90s?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Cool thread!

If we take cartoons as an indicator of things to come, we should probably learn to accept a two-class society where it is logical that robots, mutants or cyborgs are far better at everything and have no need for laws. Obviously these "superhumans" are always the good guys in cartoons so I guess we have nothing to fear.

(Robots ofcourse will initially have the purpose of being our servants but there's always one that grows a conscious and goes rebel)

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I see WWIII on the horizon obviously, however I think many around here are much more dark about the whole thing than it would actually play out.

For one - I do not think it would be called WWIII for a long time, if ever. There are too many sides in the upcoming conflicts, it is not as cut and dry as everybody choosing one (Axis vs. Allies) as it has been before.

I can actually foresee a WWIII without the use of nukes and all out Armageddon. One that is extremely slow-moving, controlled, and calculated from all angles. I basically foresee WWIII as being a whole bunch of Regional conflicts that do not necessarily combine but instead culminate into one tragic event which happens to one unlucky nation and ultimately ushers in the NWO everybody has been talking about.

The ash will settle - a world currency will be issued. Get everybody on the grid, connected worldwide for surveillance. Population will be controlled by limitations on children worldwide as well a basic 'survival of the fittest.' It will get harder to make it successful in the world, those who are able to do so still will. The ones who cant will be left behind. Possibly limiting healthcare to the poor so those without the means (money) simply die due to the poisons in the food we all eat, etc.

From there - I can basically envision us slowly globally 'evolving' into any number of 'Utopian' societies you have read about or watched. You know the ones where everything seems perfect but is really kind of #ed up and completely controlled when you step back and look at it?

Some just have too bleak a view IMO. For those who are young, technology will do things in your lifetime we cannot even imagine. Technology will make the standard of living go up for those who have the money. Basically, do not give up hope because of WWIII. If you are not serving - pray you will be safe in your homeland. Focus on your family, advancing your career, things like that.

If the world does survive 'WWIII' as I expect it will; I believe those who kept their cool and managed to survive with some money and a good job will be just fine. I cannot stress enough how much technology is going to change the lives of people lucky enough to happen to live in the thriving areas of the NWO after the coming conflicts.

After all, the only thing driving TPTB is greed. Without us (the little guys breaking our backs working) they would have nothing. They would have no tax money to exploit. They would have no food to eat. They would have nowhere to live. They would have no fancy gadgets.

Do not be fooled - the Rich people in charge of this world will not allow it to be nuked to bits. They are sitting much too pretty for that. Their goal is too increase their net worth, power, and most importantly control.

It is hard to make any money from or have any control over a starving world of radiated mutants.

Basically, if you can manage to stake out your place in the New World - things may not be so bad for you. You may be controlled. But bet your ass you will be living good. In the future I actually see TBTB keeping the general populace complaint under their control using the complete opposite method as they have been. Instead of starving and raping the people, why not just set em up with anything they could ever ask for and then demand total control in return?

These are just my guesses based on my observations.

I hope I am right at least. As awful as the above sounds to some, it is better than the alternative. Thanks, OP i liked the thread.
edit on 22-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Eventually Israel is going to nuke Iran and the Muslim world will rally behind Iran along with Russia and Israel will
cease to exist. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

Armageddon... The Apocalypse...nuclear winter...it's just a matter of time.

This is another one that I feel is quite possible, it would be very ugly. I think also this same scenario could apply to north Korea.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Cool thread!

If we take cartoons as an indicator of things to come, we should probably learn to accept a two-class society where it is logical that robots, mutants or cyborgs are far better at everything and have no need for laws. Obviously these "superhumans" are always the good guys in cartoons so I guess we have nothing to fear.

(Robots ofcourse will initially have the purpose of being our servants but there's always one that grows a conscious and goes rebel)

Peace

Thanks, the reason I included cartoons is sometime after 911 there was a beavis and butthead episode, I think that had an image on the wall in the room they were in that had a plane flying into a highrise. A human being has to create the toon what better way to hide a message. Seems to me the episode was long before 911 as well. Someone will remember this, this old man has a crappy memory.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I fear we are just puppets on the string of this tennis shoe. sure something will be right for future events, some movie, something. But sometimes I wonder if its meant to be this way, no one person can change ANYTHING we are all strapped to this bomb, hypothetically. It is actually scary to think about the tech that we DON'T know about. The police and prisons are what scares me the most. They are basically imprisoning large swaths of society, albeit poor people, but nonetheless if the trend continues there could come a day when we are all prisoners in some sort of fascist 1984, or we are already there! I think the government has a huge monopoly on research and development, which is basically a technocracy, maybe the aliens aren't the bad guys, the bad guys could be more local, and we don't even know it, we are too blinded by Fear Factor and Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg just dropped a new mix tape btw...

On topic, what I know will happen is that mass shootings will continue to happen, Israel will continue to bomb Gaza, illegal immigrants will keep coming, malaysian airlines jets will continue to populate news stories.

What if to save the fate of humanity you had to fight against a corrupt government aligned with ET forces? I'll go with that. Thats whats up.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I see WWIII on the horizon obviously, however I think many around here are much more dark about the whole thing than it would actually play out.

For one - I do not think it would be called WWIII for a long time, if ever. There are too many sides in the upcoming conflicts, it is not as cut and dry as everybody choosing one (Axis vs. Allies) as it has been before.

I can actually foresee a WWIII without the use of nukes and all out Armageddon. One that is extremely slow-moving, controlled, and calculated from all angles. I basically foresee WWIII as being a whole bunch of Regional conflicts that do not necessarily combine but instead culminate into one tragic event which happens to one unlucky nation and ultimately ushers in the NWO everybody has been talking about.

The ash will settle - a world currency will be issued. Get everybody on the grid, connected worldwide for surveillance. Population will be controlled by limitations on children worldwide as well a basic 'survival of the fittest.' It will get harder to make it successful in the world, those who are able to do so still will. The ones who cant will be left behind. Possibly limiting healthcare to the poor so those without the means (money) simply die due to the poisons in the food we all eat, etc.

From there - I can basically envision us slowly globally 'evolving' into any number of 'Utopian' societies you have read about or watched. You know the ones where everything seems perfect but is really kind of #ed up and completely controlled when you step back and look at it?

Some just have too bleak a view IMO. For those who are young, technology will do things in your lifetime we cannot even imagine. Technology will make the standard of living go up for those who have the money. Basically, do not give up hope because of WWIII. If you are not serving - pray you will be safe in your homeland. Focus on your family, advancing your career, things like that.

If the world does survive 'WWIII' as I expect it will; I believe those who kept their cool and managed to survive with some money and a good job will be just fine. I cannot stress enough how much technology is going to change the lives of people lucky enough to happen to live in the thriving areas of the NWO after the coming conflicts.

After all, the only thing driving TPTB is greed. Without us (the little guys breaking our backs working) they would have nothing. They would have no tax money to exploit. They would have no food to eat. They would have nowhere to live. They would have no fancy gadgets.

Do not be fooled - the Rich people in charge of this world will not allow it to be nuked to bits. They are sitting much too pretty for that. Their goal is too increase their net worth, power, and most importantly control.

It is hard to make any money from or have any control over a starving world of radiated mutants.

Basically, if you can manage to stake out your place in the New World - things may not be so bad for you. You may be controlled. But bet your ass you will be living good. In the future I actually see TBTB keeping the general populace complaint under their control using the complete opposite method as they have been. Instead of starving and raping the people, why not just set em up with anything they could ever ask for and then demand total control in return?

These are just my guesses based on my observations.

I hope I am right at least. As awful as the above sounds to some, it is better than the alternative. Thanks, OP i liked the thread.

Thanks to you, nice job, it is hope you describe with a bleak outlook short term, but our children will survive and thrive. I have always thought that if there really are TPTB nuking would be stupid unless they live off world, and I agree 100% about needing us to keep them where they want to be.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Beevis and Butthead. Yeah that figures.
LOL auto correct changed beevis to beef is.
edit on AMu31u0773054312014-07-22T08:54:50-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu31u0773044312014-07-22T09:44:08-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There invariably is a focus on nukes. But another consideration in "the final meltdown" should be when the
bio/chem weapons are no longer contained due to prolonged grid failure or incompetence.
A viral outbreak could be much more devastating than isolated nukes.

imo the human race has outpaced it's violent nature with technology and is hanging by a very thin and frayed thread.
And we may go the way of the dinosaurs by our own arrogant and stupid hand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
There invariably is a focus on nukes. But another consideration in "the final meltdown" should be when the
bio/chem weapons are no longer contained due to prolonged grid failure or incompetence.
A viral outbreak could be much more devastating than isolated nukes.

imo the human race has outpaced it's violent nature with technology and is hanging by a very thin and frayed thread.
And we may go the way of the dinosaurs by our own arrogant and stupid hand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree some of the most dangerous things fit on something the size of a pinhead. How could you protect against that when the lights go out, and everyone's family is in danger. I have been through a few fire dept. ready drills for citizens and they all said the same thing. When the big one happens we won't be there, we will go to our families. I saw this in the San Fernando Valley when Northridge hit. It was a mess until the FD was there in a couple of days.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Turkey will enter Palestine to render aid. Egypt enters Palestine. Then Turkey and Egypt attack Israel along with the help of Syria. Israel detonates their nukes. Along with the US, Britain rushed to Israels defense, but Russia and China hit them from the side. We all wake up floating on a mushroom cloud.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Turkey will enter Palestine to render aid. Egypt enters Palestine. Then Turkey and Egypt attack Israel along with the help of Syria. Israel detonates their nukes. Along with the US, Britain rushed to Israels defense, but Russia and China hit them from the side. We all wake up floating on a mushroom cloud.

Where would Israel detonate nukes? Gaza seems awfully small to be popping nukes. I wonder what the wind patterns are, and it doesn't seem like any of the other muslim countries seem to want to help them unless it is weapons transported through their countries. Now if you entered Iran into the equation then the lid comes off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join